ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so have you an answer ?
Well, i don't fully understand what you ask, but there is a Carmilla special render in episode 4, that you can only get if you are on the Bella path.
and yes, if you mess up a mini game, and don't get the reward you have to do it again.
truth is I don't really remember what reward is for what mini game. There is the official guide here for every episode, you can check where are the reward and what you have to do for them

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2948232

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I guess DPC can't go a day without picking on another girl. First he mocked Jill, then Sage and her skin, and now it was Maya's turn.
Maya's new hairstyle just doesn't suit her, and DPC has terrible taste. A short shoulder length hairstyle like in my quick renders would suit her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If and talk about a shoulder-length hairstyle with shoulder-length hair, she probably suited this elegant hairstyle.
That open forehead is just awful. I don't know if that's what he decided or if his wife decided it for him?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I guess DPC can't go a day without picking on another girl. First he mocked Jill, then Sage and her skin, and now it was Maya's turn.
Maya's new hairstyle just doesn't suit her, and DPC has terrible taste. A short shoulder length hairstyle like in my quick renders would suit her.
If and talk about a shoulder-length hairstyle with shoulder-length hair, she probably suited this elegant hairstyle.
That open forehead is just awful. I don't know if that's what he decided or if his wife decided it for him?
:unsure::unsure:.
No offense, but No it's look shit. sorry.:)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looks like I'm one of the few people who likes Maya's new hairstyle. But it's definitely better than the previous low-poly and poorly detailed haystack that was probably created in the early days of Genesis 3.

Option #1 not bad actually.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Looks like I'm one of the few people who likes Maya's new hairstyle. But it's definitely better than the previous low-poly and poorly detailed haystack that was probably created in the early days of Genesis 3.

Option #1 not bad actually.
I too do not dislike the new hairstyle, but has Maya's aesthetic problem ever been her hair? I don't think so

so at best, but also at worst, nothing will change

Reactions: ChipLecsap

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Well, i don't fully understand what you ask, but there is a Carmilla special render in episode 4, that you can only get if you are on the Bella path.
and yes, if you mess up a mini game, and don't get the reward you have to do it again.
truth is I don't really remember what reward is for what mini game. There is the official guide here for every episode, you can check where are the reward and what you have to do for them

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2948232
i am on sage path, in the official walktrough pdf for episode 4 page 97, it is said

Click on the beer cooler next to her bed to play a mini-game. Playing the mini-game counts towards drinking beer and can give you a special render if you complete it without failing.

so even if take an old save befor the beer cooler in sage room event, and restart the mini game, it does not unlock it.

i am almost a the end of episode 4 and these two do not unlock.

1696273175090.png

1696273344588.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is far from being as bad as people make out to be. Her mostly original haircut is still the best. (y)
qh9cxFyFkHI.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i am on sage path, in the official walktrough pdf for episode 4 page 97, it is said

Click on the beer cooler next to her bed to play a mini-game. Playing the mini-game counts towards drinking beer and can give you a special render if you complete it without failing.

so even if take an old save befor the beer cooler in sage room event, and restart the mini game, it does not unlock it.

i am almost a the end of episode 4 and these two do not unlock.

View attachment 2975307

View attachment 2975316
Okay, well, I never encountered this before, so I can't help. if reloading and doing it again does not help, then I don't know what to say.
are you using some kind of mod, or cheat or something? , that may can cause some issue, I don't know. What I know is DPC won't answer to you because he no longer visit this place :LOL:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I'm pretty sure he does know. Or at least suspects. It's not rocket science.
Actually, it is a huge leap of logic to that. Tremolo doesn't have the same context that the player has. All he's seen is Mona storming out of that room followed by Cammy and an insulted Burke. If you're on a full CHIK path that would be all that he sees. There may be a little more context as full DIK since you know that Cammy is a prostitute and Mona is her best friend, but you've had no contact with Mona other than the underwear quest and her drunk at a DIK party and in class. You may also know that Burke is cheating on Jade from her conversations if you've chosen to get into the Jade relationship. No one knows that Mona lost her scholarship except maybe Quinn and Quinn doen't care. Player knowledge does not equal character knowledge. I can't personally play guitar nor would I be able to do what passes for mathematics in that universe based on those tests. (Seriously, it's not algebra, trig nor calculus. It's fucking pattern recognition. Good luck being an engineer.)

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Jill going on those three dates doesn't solve anything, Tybalt could still press charges on the MC at anytime.
She should have told Tybalt that she would have gotten her lawyer involved if anyone pressed charges on the MC.
Jill does that for Maya who's a complete stranger yet for some reason doesn't do it for the MC.
1696274096902.jpeg
Pretty much sums up Jill's handling of the hole ordeal.

Reactions: Reggie32 and buggs

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Compared to Lily and Josy, you can see how outdated that hairstyle is. It's just time to replace it with something new.
Visually, it doesn't seem terrible, just outdated.
I'm not sure, outdated is a right word and this statement even true at all.
Josy has the base Josy hairstyle, it's not even the Mature Josy version. and Lily only have one hairstyle, she probably would look weird in anything else other then the pigtails :LOL:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Josy has the base Josy hairstyle, it's not even the Mature Josy version. and Lily only have one hairstyle, she probably would look weird in anything else other then the pigtails :LOL:
Dude, that's Farrah Fawcett's hairstyle from the 1970s. That uneven layered blow-out bullshit is ugly. de8uka0-1201047f-88ef-4f53-8f8a-b326ead1c7f2.jpg
Fawcett.jpg Farrah's hair at leas had some bounce to it. Maya's looks like a pekingese died on her head.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lily? the copy found on Wish of Harley Quinn? had already expired before the covid
I mean, Lily received an update:
Early Episodes
20220827004643_1.jpg

Starting from Ep.7 to newest

20220908221454_1.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes