ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

PEW PEW! I'm having fun slaying skin-eaters with this scared cutie.

View attachment 2972182
A date with Rio in the arcade area of a supermarket?
That would be very brave of DPC to make that location exclusive to Rio and not all branches.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Gotta confess—the reason it takes me so long to try the variant routes is because I keep trying to make them monogamous.

Because that’s who I am. I didn’t fuck around in high school and college; I was monogamous. Still am. If I date two women at once, I refuse to do more than kiss them until I choose one or the other. Didn’t matter if the ladies say they’re okay with it; in my experience no they’re really not. They’ll put on a happy face, but in private go weep like Jill did when she noticed three different girls immediately identified Tremolo’s dick in Tybalt’s presentation.

My first time through the game, I let Trey fuck everyone. Felt wrong to swipe twenties off Maya’s corkboard and spend them at Quinn’s “restaurant” (and not the fun kind of wrong) but it’s a game; I’m just exploring the game. Also felt wrong for him to fuck Sage while pursuing Josy and Maya, or mouth-fuck Bella while pursuing Jill, or fuck Quinn even though the only way you get to fuck Quinn is by fucking around. Jill’s particuarly problematic because she’s saving herself for the right guy, whereas Trey’s merrily thrusting his cock into every available wet hole, including her best friend’s. But again, exploring the game.

But that done, now that I know most of the available options, I tried the different paths monogamously. Or bigamously (in the literal sense of that word) with Josy and Maya. No fucking Sage or Quinn on the side. No lap dances. No visiting Bella in the library—unless Bella’s the goal. Keeping the Jill date totally platonic—unless Jill’s the goal.

(Which meant, on the Jill route, nobody recognized Tremolo’s dick in the presentation. They just knew it wasn’t Tybalt’s. No spray-tan, you know. Still funny, but didn’t make me laugh as hard as when half the room immediately ID’d it.)

I suspect most of us just say “Fuck it, it’s only a game,” and let Trey fuck around. But I don’t enjoy that. So, does anybody else tend to let their hard-wired monogamous impulses make ’em play the game the way I do?
I played Jill's route like this. I decided that Jill deserves at least one pure playthrough (semi-fuck Quinn during the cumpetition doesn't count), so I gone all chick, ignored any other girl and seemed to make Jill happy, at least I get that scene with her calling from the balcony that I didn't see in other playthroughs. This has its advantages: you avoid most conflicts, such as choosing between Sage and Jill on your birthday.

But lately, while talking to off-topic bros, I discovered that almost no one does this, even when they target Jill as the main LI, they boink other available girls before the final choice of LI.

P.S. And who the fuck this Trey is? It's your petname for Fuckface? :D

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

sampow

May 14, 2023

View attachment 2972182
Looks like the mc's teeth are starting to follow in his dad's footsteps!

More importantly, Riona is such a cutie. Please don't let her die! :cry:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Why? Rio deserves some special treatment. Because of that screen, I'm looking forward to 10.
From a development point of view, it is irrational to create a location for only one scene.
I generally assume that the supermarket will be a freeroam. MC with a few girls (including some LI) will go to the supermarket to buy food for an outdoor party. He will probably be able to play on the arcade machines with Rio regardless of the branch and take that picture, but your girlfriend won't like that.

Reactions: Reggie32

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
From a development point of view, it is irrational to create a location for only one scene.
I generally assume that the supermarket will be a freeroam. MC with a few girls (including some LI) will go to the supermarket to buy food for an outdoor party. He will probably be able to play on the arcade machines with Rio regardless of the branch and take that picture, but your girlfriend won't like that.
Rio IS my girlfriend. So, she'll love it. :ROFLMAO: Well, if dpc let's us have her. :unsure:

Reactions: znar25

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017

View attachment 2972182
And just like that i'm no longer sad or mad of the wait...
Riona route definitly gonna have a big push that episode.

2 Rooster; 3 Preview

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.
As I previously wrote, it seems evident to me that Bella's husband is hanging from a rope in the closed room. Those boots are not touching the ground. Although DPC is known for not being particularly precise in positioning bodies, a gap of all those centimetres is too much even for his usual hasty approach. Then if you look, the toes are lower than the heels, exactly like a dead body hanging from a rope. So I'd say it's positioned accurately to simulate a hanging man, in this case DPC posed the corpse with care because he wanted to give a precise hint. The cloth on the ground is a trick to make it less obvious, because you have to look at the floor to understand the real distance between the boots and the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Unless your girlfriend is Sage.

Threesome Baby.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Redd23

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Felt wrong to swipe twenties off Maya’s corkboard and spend them at Quinn’s “restaurant”
I thought that was the reason they were there, so you could have money otherwise there was no way to earn money, the only was to find it, although I didn't steal Jill's money because I felt it would be wrong to, which is actually borne out n your decisions effecting your progress in the game, the money on the board doesn't factor at all except for the MC to be able to get some Sushi.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A date with Rio in the arcade area of a supermarket?
That would be very brave of DPC to make that location exclusive to Rio and not all branches.
in order to increase the render count, DPC wouldn't mind ...

But I really don't see the premise to a date with Riona, much more likely a chance meeting

with the other SGs there has been some hint of a date, of time to spend together, with Riona nothing yet

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I really don't think her vag is smelly, and she is def not mid. Becky is not in my top5 but it doesn't mean she isn't a hottie.

Speaking of top5s, do you guys have a top5 list for your fav girls? I'd like to see ppl's top5 lists. Here is mine:

View attachment 2971889
1. Josy
2. Lily
3. Tiffani
4. Riona
5. Sally

Theres a lot of close ones though. I'd probably put my next 5 as Quinn, Sage, Zoey, Nicole, Sarah.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes