Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
Guys I have a story to tell you.

I met DPC at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My cousins were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere DPC shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time, the animations are still in queue rendering anyway.” (I recognized him because he had a DIK jacket on and his wife constantly talked about feminism to him). And I (being a big Being a DIK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” DPC was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his Patreon page and phone number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, DPC and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

:Kappa:
Dude, that was one of the best posts I've ever read on this site! It takes quite a bit to make me genuinely laugh. :LOL:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm no DPC hater, unlike many on this board. Hell, I'm not even upset by 60fps. I'm of the opinion that DPC is pretty generous with his IP, having a semi-official channel of updates to this (pirate) website, among others, and really only trying to keep the most elite level Patreon rewards exclusive. Still, he clearly does pay attention to the value of his IP (as one should), and trys to protect it to some degree.

So I find it a bit odd that his Discord has a channel (adult-content) dedicated to his patrons ripping off IP from sex workers, most of the time (from what I can tell) without even attribution. I mean, if they at least had to provide a name or a link, it would be better, but come on - if you care about IP, care about IP for everyone.

And yeah, I know it's common place, and hell, I'm on this site. I'm not claiming sainthood. Just saying, be consistent.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
None of them unfortunately. The next episode is all guy action. Tybalt, Dawe and the rest of the jocks get some good MC loving. Enjoy :WutFace:
as long as that action includes hitting them with a spinning kick straight in the head, you have my interest.

sampow

May 14, 2023
based on what? based on the render count? we know virtually nothing about the content, it could be another mega party....
I’m just saying it sounds good in that it sounds like it’s almost done. Sounds like maybe a month left to go. :giggle:

I wouldn't mind if it was a mega party, as long as I knew that was the case when going into it! I would never have been so disappointed in episode 9 if I knew it was gonna be one bit Halloween party encapsulating some flashbacks. Still not a fan of the story telling through random flashbacks, but I wouldn't have been so disappointed when the episode suddenly ended.

Parties are gonna be in it for a while now (maybe a party per episode? :unsure:) since the Good Dr has to utilise the party mini-game for quite a for more episodes to make it worth while existing in the first place; plus the DIKs are all about partying, and unlike the mansion cleanup manager, there actually has to be parties after each planning session. But there probably isn't any reason for the parties to be so long. The previous parties took up hardly any game time at all.

Anyway, we know there's gonna be some outdoor party; this is probably something you can include in the planning (looking forward to this game, hoping it leads to a 4-way orgy! :sneaky:):
1696134593046.png

But yeah, this was a more upbeat status update compared to recent once that sounded like the development phase was never gonna end!

...dedicated to his patrons ripping off IP from sex workers...
What exactly are they doing?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Well. I did encounter him too. I was at a nightclub in Sweden, or Germany. I don't remember I was really drunk because DPC just posted the Friday Development News a few hours before. So I was there to celebrate the fact that the release was really close, at least that was some fans claimed on Reddit.
Well, I recognised him because he was moving fast at 60fps to reach a free table while all the rest of us was slowly moving at 30fps. So he got to the table next to me and I couldn't resist to compliment him.
This is the dialogue that followed, still printed clearly in my brain.

Me: You're a pistol, you're really funny DPC. You're really funny.

DPC : What do you mean I'm funny?

Me : It's funny, you know. Being a DIK is a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

DPC : What do you mean, you mean the way I write? What?

Me : It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything.

DPC : [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

His wife Dany: DPC no, you got it all wrong.

DPC : Oh, oh, Dany. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Me : Jus...

DPC : What?

Me : Just... ya know... you're funny.

DPC : You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Me : Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

DPC : No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Me : [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, DPC!

DPC : [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Dany, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Gunizz. You may fold under questioning. And hey Gunizz, I've just banned you from my Discord.
giphy (1).gif

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Becky can suck tortoise shit, but I respect the rest of that list. I am currently speculating on what the interactions will be going forward with that Tara girl. Maybe we'll bang her or one of her friends in the next episode or maybe her bf will find out about the kiss + bj and take issue with Fuckface? Maybe that could be a part of the new Brawler.

On another note, am I the only one thinking we're due for a Rooster preview this week?
You can already have been with Tara in Ep. 8 at the dorm party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes