Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
How do you know what their income, expenses and needs are? You're not their accountant. Perhaps they have big plans that require large expenses and serious investments. These are business girls. And not panhandlers, like someone we won’t point out. We are gentlemen, after all. But you understand who I mean...
I have to jump in here. That argument is pretty spurious and incendiary. Are exact numbers known of fictional characters' finances in a story that the writer/developer has not revealed? No. No one has that knowledge other than the author. So not much is "known" but much can be surmised by the context of the story and easily acquired knowledge through media of people in Quinn's situation. It's not an enviable one. She's not a business person in the sense that she purchases wholesale and resells to John Q. Public for profit. It's far more likely her position is similar to a Capo in the Mafia. She has either quota or debt and she has to earn to pay to the higher ups. This information is given in story context when she tells Rio they're short with Buddy. If she merely were reselling drugs she wouldn't have to start a prostitution ring. She has a target amount that she has to meet and unlike in say a normal sales job where the penalty is losing your job, the consequences would probably include her being trafficked or killed. She may want out but it appears she may be trapped in a win or die situation. Rio comments that she and Quinn made more than enough the previous semester but success in such endeavors almost always comes with a rise in quota. This would explain why Quinn started to traffic Cammy as well as Rio, why she tried to pimp Mona to Burke, why she attempted to find new revenue streams with the preps and why she's looking for Tremolo's help as muscle. Is Quinn irredeemable? That's debatable. I like to believe that isn't so. I like to think for instance her reluctance to introduce Rio to Buddy is actually to protect Rio. It will be interesting to see how that storyline plays out.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

havesumfun111

Sep 13, 2023
That is because you are running Season 3.
The game is seperated into two different launchers. Episodes 1-8 are contained in Season 1 & 2. After you complete this you will than move over to Season 3+Interlude launcher.
You'll need to download "Season 1 & 2" first. These are seperate launchers so DON'T combine the files.
You can download it from here
can you kindly give me a link i can't find season 1 2

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That is because you are running Season 3.
The game is seperated into two different launchers. Episodes 1-8 are contained in Season 1 & 2. After you complete this you will than move over to Season 3+Interlude launcher.
You'll need to download "Season 1 & 2" first. These are seperate launchers so DON'T combine the files.
You can download it from here

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Well, you're touching on a very controversial topic. What do we even mean by the word nobility? It is known that this term was originally used in relation to the patrician houses of the Roman Empire.
Representatives of these houses, being very influential people, often owned brothels. Yes, this was practiced. Later, with the spread of Christianity, this term acquired some moral meaning. However, as before, it was mainly used to indicate position in the social hierarchy.
Noble people were mainly called representatives of the aristocracy. We can recall quite a few noble gentlemen whose actions may seem to us today in some way reprehensible.
After the Reformation, as far as is known, this term began to be used not only in relation to the aristocracy and clergy, but also in relation to the most successful business executives, entrepreneurs, and masters of art. Among which we can also easily find examples of people with ambiguous biography.
Why am I saying this?! Because if you really, without hypocrisy, look at the facts, then you need to recognize a simple fact - a successful person who has taken place in life will be called noble. And the way it was done won't matter too much. I mean if Quinn can succeed, she will be a successful businesswoman and noble member of society.
Well, I made the assumption that noble meant good, especially in relation to her being an anti-villain. It takes on a different meaning when delving back into the origins of the term. However it was used back in the Roman times, the idea that a pimp and drug dealer can be considered noble in the year 2023 is a bit of a stretch, regardless of the reason. She can take all that money and build a new home for abandoned children...it still doesn't make it right by the standards of a modern society. There's a reason those actions are crimes today.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She's not a business person in the sense that she purchases wholesale and resells to John Q. Public for profit. It's far more likely her position is similar to a Capo in the Mafia. She has either quota or debt and she has to earn to pay to the higher ups.
Hmm... I see you doubt the great commercial genius of the Divine Quinn.
In vain, very in vain, you doubt this. :cautious:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

I've been busy working on art this week. I completed the art for one normal scene and one lewd scene and have started working on the final big scene of the episode, which has lewd and story aspects.

This scene will take me 1-2 weeks of writing and posing. I have reserved a maximum of 50 animations for the scene, but it might be slightly lower than that.

After completing that scene, I can start working on the remaining tasks. Here is an updated checklist for the remaining part of the development.

Checklist Episode 10
This is the current checklist of what's left to do before beta testing and proofreading can begin. I have left bullet points from the previous checklist in it for clarity.

Scenes
One lewd scene with story aspects surrounding it remains. It's partly written, and I have started making art for it.

Art
I estimate I must pose an additional ~200 static renders and up to 50 animations.

Current static render count: 5539 produced. 62 posed renders in the render queue. 5601 renders in total.

Current animation count: 257 produced. 41 posed animations in the render queue. 298 animations in total.

Code
Pack Quest - Completed but not tested.

Vault - Completed but not tested.

Rewards/2D art - Almost completed; only one special render must be added to the story. Testing and possibly correction of code are needed.

Gallery - The lewd gallery has been coded but can't be tested until all lewd scenes have been made. Some art remains for miniature images.

Phone content - There's some work left with the Rooster and Chat apps. The new phone gallery has gotten more content since last time and will get even more. The music app may need updated code to include new songs added after today; it's synchronized with the current state of the episode.

Bios - I always leave bios for the last part of the development.

Episode end screen and report - The end screen is added and tested. The reports are written but need more work, trimming, and testing.

Credits - Completed and tested.

Sound
Some SFX work remains; I will get to it when I polish the episode.

26 new songs have been added so far. Some work remains in this area for a few scenes.

Testing
I have played the episode from start to finish once, but art was missing during some scenes as they were in the render queue.

My personal tests and polishing remain.

My thoughts on the checklist
Lots of progress has been made since I wrote the checklist last time. The predicted render count has increased slightly but should be accurate for what remains.

Posing the remaining animations will take some time, but rendering them will be the bottleneck. Looking at the current render queue and the predicted animations, we're talking about roughly 90 animations that need time to render.

As I've said earlier, I will work on polishing the episode during the time these animations render. And polishing the episode will require plenty of time, too, to ensure that the quality is high regardless of branch and playstyle. I will post more information about this process when I start it.

My general feeling about the episode development right now is that I'm beginning to see the end of it for the first time since it started. The remaining tasks are finally tangible, and I can feel how that motivates me tremendously.

My plan going forward
I want to complete the remaining art as fast as possible, without rushing it, because I appreciate its importance. I want to reach the polishing state within the next 3-4 weeks.

Once I've reached that state of development, I will get a better feel of how much work it entails and hopefully get an estimate on the remaining render time.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

I've been busy working on art this week. I completed the art for one normal scene and one lewd scene and have started working on the final big scene of the episode, which has lewd and story aspects.

This scene will take me 1-2 weeks of writing and posing. I have reserved a maximum of 50 animations for the scene, but it might be slightly lower than that.

After completing that scene, I can start working on the remaining tasks. Here is an updated checklist for the remaining part of the development.

Checklist Episode 10
This is the current checklist of what's left to do before beta testing and proofreading can begin. I have left bullet points from the previous checklist in it for clarity.

Scenes
One lewd scene with story aspects surrounding it remains. It's partly written, and I have started making art for it.

Art
I estimate I must pose an additional ~200 static renders and up to 50 animations.

Current static render count: 5539 produced. 62 posed renders in the render queue. 5601 renders in total.

Current animation count: 257 produced. 41 posed animations in the render queue. 298 animations in total.

Code

Rewards/2D art - Almost completed; only one special render must be added to the story. Testing and possibly correction of code are needed.

Gallery - The lewd gallery has been coded but can't be tested until all lewd scenes have been made. Some art remains for miniature images.

Phone content - There's some work left with the Rooster and Chat apps. The new phone gallery has gotten more content since last time and will get even more. The music app may need updated code to include new songs added after today; it's synchronized with the current state of the episode.

Episode end screen and report - The end screen is added and tested. The reports are written but need more work, trimming, and testing.

Sound

26 new songs have been added so far. Some work remains in this area for a few scenes.

Testing
I have played the episode from start to finish once, but art was missing during some scenes as they were in the render queue.

Lots of progress has been made since I wrote the checklist last time. The predicted render count has increased slightly but should be accurate for what remains.

Posing the remaining animations will take some time, but rendering them will be the bottleneck. Looking at the current render queue and the predicted animations, we're talking about roughly 90 animations that need time to render.

As I've said earlier, I will work on polishing the episode during the time these animations render. And polishing the episode will require plenty of time, too, to ensure that the quality is high regardless of branch and playstyle. I will post more information about this process when I start it.

My general feeling about the episode development right now is that I'm beginning to see the end of it for the first time since it started. The remaining tasks are finally tangible, and I can feel how that motivates me tremendously.

My plan going forward
I want to complete the remaining art as fast as possible, without rushing it, because I appreciate its importance. I want to reach the polishing state within the next 3-4 weeks.

Once I've reached that state of development, I will get a better feel of how much work it entails and hopefully get an estimate on the remaining render time.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
important story lewd = flashback to how Tybalt was conceived

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think episode 10 might be the biggest update of any AVN to date. If you combine the static renders and say, roughly, each animation is 5 seconds in length. That is 52,921 renders. 52,921 - minus the renders yet to come. That is an insane level of renders done in 9 months or so. Utterly insane when it is just one man. Meanwhile some devs struggle to do 1k animations in 8 months.

It really pays to have 8, or 9, pcs all with 4090s huh?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Checklist Episode 10

Scenes

Art

Code

Sound

Testing

My plan going forward

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
If the doc doesn't post the update soon I'll jerk off to HIM

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes