Sigh...

Scene with Rusty & Tommy in the car, opening dialogue:

Code:
    if ep7_told_heather_tommy_cheated:

tm "Did you tell Heather I banged Tania?"

rs "I would never do that to you."

tm "Hm..."

rs "Did someone tell her?"

tm "I'm not sure, but I get the feeling she knew when she started to press me on it."

tm "She told me she could tell that I did something and started pushing my buttons until I confessed."

rs "You're easy to read when you're lying."

tm "I didn't think I was trying that hard to hide it from her... Maybe Nick told her again?"

tm "Anyway, it landed me a threesome with her and Tania, so it's all good."

rs "How the hell did you manage to do that?"

tm "I got some tricks."

rs "Obviously."
Regarding the rest... Tommy, technically, is not cheating on Heather, since they have such an open relationship, he just don't follow his own rules. If MC tells Heather about Tommy's +3, then Tommy get an threesome with Tania and Heather, otherwise - not. I can't imagine anyone else in Heather & Tommy bed. At least on a regular basis. Yes, he tried to fuck Christy on this bed during Halloween party, but all previous scenes was with Heather.

While this 2 pairs of legs shown to us in case of our choice regarding telling Heather the truth, I don't see any reason to show Tania with somebody else.

oh... so, Tommy just haven't a clue that Lily crushed on him, yeah, very plausible. She is not that type. We know who Tommy is, Lily also know it. She seeing a different person in MC if he following her path.

Heart emotions, fake text smiles etc is a part of flirt. They probably fucked before, so, why not? Even so, while then Tommy doing it and offer her a threesome publicly, so Heather is able to see it.

Lily's words probably have an absolute different sence and background. She probably never thought about serious relationship, at least until she will graduate from college and left Pink Rose. For me, personally, it's also quite weird to date a girl who works in strip club and openly admitted that she have sex for money with some customers as an extra service. MC will not be able to cover such income by himself, while she need this money to pay for college w/o any loans and other shit. She offered him to "roll", meaning a fun time together, at first, I suppose. While MC tried to show her that he have something more serious on his mind. That's the difference in Nicole and Lily reactions. Nicole would probably be happy to find some person like MC for dates and building a family, while Lily is not ready for it, at least until graduate or changing the job.

I'm, personally, interested more in Nick & Heahter. We know how specific Nick character is and he can't keep his mouth closed most of the time. But he already told Heather about previous Tommy adventures. Tommy suspected that if was Nick, who told her again about +3 with Tania.

View attachment 2900570
View attachment 2900571

It would be interesting if she "cheated" on Tommy with Nick at Halloween. Otherwise it's MC, if he on others branch and don't stop her.
That is interesting. I've never read this because in EP7 my MC never says Heather so Tommy cheats on her. There you can see again that the DIK MC is a brother traitor. Since Nick has betrayed Tommy before, he's definitely a brother traitor, even if it was an honest mistake while under the influence of alcohol. But the MC proves when he doesn't say anything to Heather so he can shut up.

Also one can then see for Heather to earn her destiny with Tommy. Technically, Tommy is cheating on Heather because their open relationship is governed by rules that Tommy doesn't follow. Ergo, it's a scam by Tommy. The Christy thing is clearly a scam because Heather didn't want Tommy to fuck Christy and she told Tommy that beforehand. Tommy broke the rules again because Heather vetoed it.

But in the end I don't care and the two should do what they want.

I figure it's for Nick to have a crush on Heather and behind Tommy's back to make Heather distance himself from Tommy. This may have led to Heather having sex with Nick and perhaps recognizing Heather so she cannot be happy with Tommy.

PS
Looking back at the Heather and Nick thing, the scene with Heather and the MC is even more meaningful than I thought. So far I've assumed that by dismissing Heather, the MC was only confirming his allegiance to his LI. He still does, but there's one more thing, so he'll be honest with Heather without having any ulterior motives to fuck Heather. So the MC isn't like Nick, who is a sleazy little DIK brother traitor.

That makes me wonder if Nick didn't betray Vinny too. In EP6 we see that behind Vinny Heather and Quinn are sitting. What if Heather dated Vinny before Tommy and Vinny cheated on Heather with Quinn. Nick told Heather about it, and that's why she breaks up with Vinny.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
That is interesting. I've never read this because in EP7 my MC never says Heather so Tommy cheats on her. There you can see again that the DIK MC is a brother traitor. Since Nick has betrayed Tommy before, he's definitely a brother traitor, even if it was an honest mistake while under the influence of alcohol. But the MC proves when he doesn't say anything to Heather so he can shut up.

Also one can then see for Heather to earn her destiny with Tommy. Technically, Tommy is cheating on Heather because their open relationship is governed by rules that Tommy doesn't follow. Ergo, it's a scam by Tommy. The Christy thing is clearly a scam because Heather didn't want Tommy to fuck Christy and she told Tommy that beforehand. Tommy broke the rules again because Heather vetoed it.

But in the end I don't care and the two should do what they want.

I figure it's for Nick to have a crush on Heather and behind Tommy's back to make Heather distance himself from Tommy. This may have led to Heather having sex with Nick and perhaps recognizing Heather so she cannot be happy with Tommy.
Good explanation. I agree.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tommy doesn't really care about Heather other then her body or at least that how he act's to me anyway, it would be a nice turn if Nick steals her away that might be worse then MC getting her pussy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tommy doesn't really care about Heather other then her body or at least that how he act's to me anyway, it would be a nice turn if Nick steals her away that might be worse then MC getting her pussy
In my opinion, Tommy should use Heather the way Chad used Sage, except that Tommy isn't gay. Heather is just a status for Tommy, the status of having a girlfriend and a committed relationship.

If Nick can get Heather to break up with Tommy because of him, Tommy would definitely lose respect across campus. A guy like Nick would then have stolen the massive DIK Tommy's girlfriend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I haven't played this game before. Can someone please tell me if the sex scenes are repeatable in this game? Thanks in advance!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As someone that's never gotten a scene with Madame I don't think she is DPC biggest failure she isn't even a side girl more a side side girl. True is the biggest failure is Jill Royce she is the only girl that looks worse and worse as the game moves on the only episode she look good was one and maybe two. Jill story is weakest of all LI's in fact at this point she doesn't even have a story just a dead sister and a hot mom and friends. People foolishly say Josy doesn't have a story that's bullshit it's Jill with no story and it isn't even close
:oops::oops::oops:

images.jpeg

What a strange suicide attempt

After Bella the rapist....

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
Was replaying and chose to stay with Bella during the Josy/Maya blow-up. Did Jill and Bella hook-up in the past? Their pillow talk reads that way to me...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think they're talking about her (ex?)Husband and whatever went wrong. I think her husband hit on Jill or is comatose in that locked room.
I always thought it's a children's room. The child she and James wanted but she couldn't give birth for some reason (miscarriage? infertility?) or it's the room of the child they have lost. The usual home room as a hospital room for a comatose person sounds very unconvincing. A patient in a coma does not just lie like an old mattress that needs to be dusted off once a week. He needs constant care and observation, treatment, medical equipment. The MC simply could not fail to notice this, having lived for several days at Bella's house.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
I always thought it's a children's room. The child she and James wanted but she couldn't give birth for some reason (miscarriage? infertility?) or it's the room of the child they have lost.
This has always been my thought. They had the room ready for a newborn that Bella tragically miscarried (or perhaps a cot death). Husband couldn’t handle it and disappeared leaving Bella to mourn the loss of her entire family alone.

With the MC on the scene Bella is finally starting to open back up and move on with her life….. until of course husband decides to reappear on the scene at the end of chapter 3 …..

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I want to replay again but this time I want to do a Quinn-centered playthrough, how should I play it?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes