Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In my opinion, Tommy should use Heather the way Chad used Sage, except that Tommy isn't gay. Heather is just a status for Tommy, the status of having a girlfriend and a committed relationship.

If Nick can get Heather to break up with Tommy because of him, Tommy would definitely lose respect across campus. A guy like Nick would then have stolen the massive DIK Tommy's girlfriend.
Wouldn't that be just as bad as what Chad did if not worse? I don't think Tommy needs the status if anything having a girlfriend holds him back that's they are in a open relationship so Tommy can fuck every hot girl that moves

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
P.S. and... yeah... Now I'm going to say something for which most of you'll throw poops at me :KEK: While most of us bitching and arguing about long animations in EP9, especially that most hated last one with "preps walking", I may say, that if DPC would make all that scenes he shown in this animation as a separate renders, which player have to click to progress, then you would probably hate him even more. Animation is 1m23s long, while "walking preps" takes only 6-7s of it. Some parts of this animation is useless or not really needed, but it really sets up the mood and shows some important moments at the party and outside it (Nick & Heather moment for example). The only issue here that DPC creates such animations with DAZ, while it's absolutely not suited for it. It takes a hell long time to create and pose such animations, and DAZ is slow as hell in rendering of such animations as well. Rendering speeds acceptable for still images purposes, but absolutely unacceptable for animations queues. But after all, such animations creates absolutely different immersion and perception of the game moments in compare with still images you have to click through.
Yeah, no one is saying he should use every frame, be serious, people are saying that all SFW animations can be replaced by 5-10 renders and convey the same thing and save months of work.I don't know if you played LOF by Drifty, since he used to be the only dev that I know of to quantify his animations in animation frames. If you'd check the numbers you would know thats an insane idea to entertain, even jokingly. The difference was something like 10k+ frames vs 1-2k static renders for an update. At that point you aren't exactly speeding up, if not increasing the time, since you now skip some of the automated processes

Plus, he can always remaster the game once he is done, if he absolutely feels that they are needed, but lets be serious, seeing the bike wheels spin, Zoey spinning in her chair etc. None of these add anything narratively speaking to the scenes, the player already knows that the wheels are spinning if he sees one render of MC dragging Zoey on her skateboard. They are the definition of pointless.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Been a while since I posted in here. I feel like the next episode (10) should be releasing fairly soon. I hope this episode fixes my major issues with the last one, namely revolving around the Zoey character. I remember the last episode (9) tried to shoehorn her into the main story but it didn't end up working for a variety of reasons. For one, she hardly reacts to any events that happen in 9. She obviously still has feelings for the MC but doesn't react at all to anything the MC does.

I also didn't like how Zoey emasculates the MC. Before she arrives the MC is a chad banging Hots and Sluts and everyone else, but once Zoey shows up he turns into a cuck. Wah Wah my ex-gf left me for some ugly tattoo artists, fuck my life!! Get over it bro, you're fucking girls that put Zoey to shame now. Why does the game automatically make the MC into a cuck bitch? No, fuck no.

As the MC I want the option to tell Zoey to fuck off, lmfao. Get out of my life! I don't want to cockblocking me here!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My mc was certainly not banging every girl
He only has his eye on two very beautiful angels
Even if the other girls can be very aggressive at times

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I also didn't like how Zoey emasculates the MC. Before she arrives the MC is a chad banging Hots and Sluts and everyone else, but once Zoey shows up he turns into a cuck. Wah Wah my ex-gf left me for some ugly tattoo artists, fuck my life!! Get over it bro, you're fucking girls that put Zoey to shame now. Why does the game automatically make the MC into a cuck bitch? No, fuck no.

As the MC I want the option to tell Zoey to fuck off, lmfao. Get out of my life! I don't want to cockblocking me here!
MC loved/loves Zoey. She is the first and they have been best friends for years. In his mind she takes up more space due to having shared life experiences with her. The other girls are new and easily forgotten at this point (remember, it has only been like a month since he started college versus two to three years of knowing her.). She didn't mistreat him or anything like that. The MC was just cowardly due to his age, and inexperience, to tell her how he felt. She only realised it after she left.

Zoey does not emasculate the MC at all. That is if you view masculinity by having sex with lots of women... Because you get to have sex with your chosen LI/Others when she is there anyway.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Been a while since I posted in here. I feel like the next episode (10) should be releasing fairly soon. I hope this episode fixes my major issues with the last one, namely revolving around the Zoey character. I remember the last episode (9) tried to shoehorn her into the main story but it didn't end up working for a variety of reasons. For one, she hardly reacts to any events that happen in 9. She obviously still has feelings for the MC but doesn't react at all to anything the MC does.

I can respect your take on it all, even though I 1 billion % wholeheartedly disagree with everything you've just barfed out.
Personally I think you botoxed your brain or you're a really good troll tbh.

But ok, duly noted. Thank you for your opinion.
small_whistling2.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You think Jill has a great story? now that very strange hill to die on:WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:
Since the sixth chapter Jill has had a parody of a story. Perhaps it is better not to have any, like Josy, this seems acceptable to me. :unsure:
It is the sixth step on the path to grief acceptance: inventing something about another character:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Imagine being so afraid of a girl that even from her presence in the frame you can call up cuckold analogies.

Zoey: Just breathing.
This guy: NO! STOP CUCKING ME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE MAKING ME A CUCK! [panic attack mode]

Sorry, I'm too tired to seriously parse this stream of nonsense.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes