ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
brothers, are you ready for tomorrow. :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

View attachment 2964369
A new DLC to Cyberpunk is out. I don't see the problem. Cyberpunk still has a unique atmosphere, colorful memorable characters and cool gameplay. I'm not worried about the development timeline right now, the game will be out most likely in November.

By the way, does Josy remind me of Ariena Grande? I'd love to see a storyline where Josy becomes the lead singer of Tremolo. They look cool together.
1280x720.jpg

The guitar in general plays an important role in MC's life. Probably at some point he will sing or one of the girls will sing with him. Just playing guitar is cool, but it's better if you play and sing. I'm surprised that's not already in the game.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
A new DLC to Cyberpunk is out. I don't see the problem. Cyberpunk still has a unique atmosphere, colorful memorable characters and cool gameplay. I'm not worried about the development timeline right now, the game will be out most likely in November.

By the way, does Josy remind me of Ariena Grande? I'd love to see a storyline where Josy becomes the lead singer of Tremolo. They look cool together.
View attachment 2965895

The guitar in general plays an important role in MC's life. Probably at some point he will sing or one of the girls will sing with him. Just playing guitar is cool, but it's better if you play and sing. I'm surprised that's not already in the game.
Reminds you of Ariana, reminds Darkwen of Madison Beer, reminds me of a future mother of three :Kappa:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Rio is cool I'll admit that
In fact she is my third favourite girl
It just sucks she is on the others branch
She should be a main girl imo
No arguements there. She should be. But, in the end, there's not going to be a 'Happy Ending' with any of the girls in the others branch and that really sucks. I've been debating with myself on dropping this since the ending of 9. Still not sure wtf to do yet.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No arguements there. She should be. But, in the end, there's not going to be a 'Happy Ending' with any of the girls in the others branch and that really sucks. I've been debating with myself on dropping this since the ending of 9. Still not sure wtf to do yet.
I actually think we could get a happy ending with Riona or Quinn
If we play our cards right of course

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
2 episodes with no Riona lewd scenes, at least I think her romantic path will finally start next update, unless DPC is a troll and makes it 3 episodes with no lewd, or meaningful Riona interactions :BootyTime:
If I remember right, the usual cadence was side girls get scenes every other ep, Riona hasn't had a scene since the Cami threesome. Not sure if all the pathing fucked up with his usual flow, or he is just an ass and keeps sweet Riona away from us, since he plans to kill her off down the line, anyway :cry::Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021

View attachment 2965895

The guy looks like a serial killer. And if "MC like this" talks to Maya & Josy, he will rape them and get rid of them asap.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I actually think we could get a happy ending with Riona or Quinn
If we play our cards right of course
It's not in the cards. Or the variables. There's no actual variable for others. The variable is 'alone'. Meaning we're not on anyone's path. But it is what it is. I'm not going to bitch about it.

That above is now incorrect as of the latest 9.1 release. There's no alone variable. There's now this variable:

1695988883954.png

So, maybe there is a chance. We'll wait and see.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Relationship points are completely useless, so having variables for something doesn't necessary mean anything is set in stone.
Edit: keep in mind that he himself admitted to not having stuff, or adding red herrings in the code, for the simple purpose of fucking with people trying to predict his story

Aug 30, 2021
Relationship points are completely useless, so having variables for something doesn't necessary mean anything is set in stone.
Edit: keep in mind that he himself admitted to not having stuff, or adding red herrings in the code, for the simple purpose of fucking with people trying to predict his story
They're still being counted in throuple path, but not really in any other paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes