buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I decided to fiddle a bit with renpy files today and see how the games are made, and in the end made this little thing, so you can type the answers in english tests, then press "Enter" and it will go to solved words. If someone needs it i can do so for all the english tests and upload it(after testing).

View attachment 2980881
I always thought DPC should have just made this a normal setting. Surprised none of the other mods added this functionality either.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I always thought DPC should have just made this a normal setting. Surprised none of the other mods added this functionality either.
Those English and Math games were a war crime.

Gender Studies was fucking fun though.

I remember the first time I half skipped through Dani's dialogue (too busy trying to decide if I thought purple hair looked hot on her, yes, btw) only for it to start crashing down when she asked if I had been listening to her. Pretty funny too, cause we've all had that girl who quizzes us after, wondering if we were listening to her.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Does Sarah (girl in bunny suit) has her own path or is she just a side character? She's hot as hell :unsure:
Are you really saying you don't know the 5 main li's this late in the game?
Or are you wondering if she's a secondary li kinda like Quinn, Jade and possibly Rio?

She's simply not interesting enough to be a li, and not interested in being one, as she's written. Neither is Mel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023
Out of curiosity I had Tremolo send Arieth a dick pic through Swyper, just to see what the game would do with that. And… nothing. She mentions it at the HOT party; that’s all.

Yet she tells Maya and Josy more than once she wants the number of the guy in their fuck video.

Kinda weird how he can’t get with the horniest girl in the school.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry everyone
I'm not a MILF fan so madame is not for me
Why would I want her when there is all this fresh college age pussy around?

Reactions: Gunizz

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
No transfer saves show when trying to import. Error trying to dl from cloud using the codes ->"connection error"

What am i missing?

Jan 28, 2019
I like to wait several updates to play some games, so I can really sink my teeth into the experience, and I last played 0.7, so I was almost shocked when I saw the last update was 10 months ago!

Thankfully, checking their Patreon, they last posted an update about episode 10 just a few days ago. Awesome to see that's gonna be coming, sooner than later.

Gonna wait for it to drop, before I play the game again, so I'll have a lot of content to look forward to!

Apr 26, 2017
I like to wait several updates to play some games, so I can really sink my teeth into the experience, and I last played 0.7, so I was almost shocked when I saw the last update was 10 months ago!

Thankfully, checking their Patreon, they last posted an update about episode 10 just a few days ago. Awesome to see that's gonna be coming, sooner than later.

Gonna wait for it to drop, before I play the game again, so I'll have a lot of content to look forward to!
1 update a year is being hopeful for this game these days

Reactions: humanstickobserver

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
He finally revamped them, that's how it will be going forward in season 3
Hit him with the ball during the tenis match with Jill and Bella everytime you can
For whatever reason I still can't decide which version of the ride home with Bella I prefer, the one where you call her out for losing her cool, or the one where she can't hide that she found Tybalt losing his teeth funny. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: buggs

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
These 'free' memberships on Patreon have been around for ever, it's a way for most of the contributors to give free samples of their work to entice people to subscribe.
They used to be called followers and they weren't counted in the total. members number, while now they are.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes