Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
No transfer saves show when trying to import. Error trying to dl from cloud using the codes ->"connection error"

What am i missing?

Jan 28, 2019
I like to wait several updates to play some games, so I can really sink my teeth into the experience, and I last played 0.7, so I was almost shocked when I saw the last update was 10 months ago!

Thankfully, checking their Patreon, they last posted an update about episode 10 just a few days ago. Awesome to see that's gonna be coming, sooner than later.

Gonna wait for it to drop, before I play the game again, so I'll have a lot of content to look forward to!

Apr 26, 2017
I like to wait several updates to play some games, so I can really sink my teeth into the experience, and I last played 0.7, so I was almost shocked when I saw the last update was 10 months ago!

Thankfully, checking their Patreon, they last posted an update about episode 10 just a few days ago. Awesome to see that's gonna be coming, sooner than later.

Gonna wait for it to drop, before I play the game again, so I'll have a lot of content to look forward to!
1 update a year is being hopeful for this game these days

Reactions: humanstickobserver

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I always thought DPC should have just made this a normal setting. Surprised none of the other mods added this functionality either.
He finally revamped them, that's how it will be going forward in season 3
Hit him with the ball during the tenis match with Jill and Bella everytime you can
For whatever reason I still can't decide which version of the ride home with Bella I prefer, the one where you call her out for losing her cool, or the one where she can't hide that she found Tybalt losing his teeth funny. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: buggs

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
These 'free' memberships on Patreon have been around for ever, it's a way for most of the contributors to give free samples of their work to entice people to subscribe.
They used to be called followers and they weren't counted in the total. members number, while now they are.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
So I played this game 2 years ago and now I see the last updated was 10 months ago, its everything ok with the project?

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
Suddenly the cheat codes for the andriod port are not working anymore....please can someone guide me....I went to the Brandy port site and Discord....I can't find it....please help me..

Jan 28, 2019
more than 5000 rendered per update, yes everything is fine
This is why I like to wait a few updates between playing. Hell, all the content that's gonna be new to me if I can wait until chapter 10 comes out!
If that means I wait a year, I wait a year. Worth it when you know a project isn't dead, and it is consistently high quality.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Are you really saying you don't know the 5 main li's this late in the game?
Or are you wondering if she's a secondary li kinda like Quinn, Jade and possibly Rio?

She's simply not interesting enough to be a li, and not interested in being one, as she's written. Neither is Mel.
Whoa whoa whoa.

Let's not say things we can't take back.

Mel could still be a main LI. Mel could still be a main LI. Mel could still be a main LI. Mel could still be a main LI. Mel could still be a main LI. Mel could still be a main LI....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This game needs a cool romantic scene where I can tell Maya & Josy how much I love them
While we are standing in the pouring rain
Every romance story needs a heartfelt scene set on a rainy night
bonus points if the mc says something like 'I can't live without you'

My god I should have been a romance writer

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes