Anaksi

Nov 29, 2022
I decided to fiddle a bit with renpy files today and see how the games are made, and in the end made this little thing, so you can type the answers in english tests, then press "Enter" and it will go to solved words. If someone needs it i can do so for all the english tests and upload it(after testing).

1696465647284.png

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I decided to fiddle a bit with renpy files today and see how the games are made, and in the end made this little thing, so you can type the answers in english tests, then press "Enter" and it will go to solved words. If someone needs it i can do so for all the english tests and upload it(after testing).

View attachment 2980881
That's amazing. I've never understood why DPC made the English minigame like he did without the typing in the word and hitting Enter afterward. It's such a chore for the English game to click each individual letter then OK. I still play with minigames on, but the English test minigame alone almost makes me play without it lol

Reactions: buggs
Oct 18, 2021
Furthermore now Patreon hide the member count (and earning) of the creators you support when you're logged in :cautious:

But 10K people would have done that in a couple days?
Yeah, Patreon changed that some time ago, now you don't see the count if you're logged in yourself
They have been rolling out quite a few changes lately during this year (even their classic logo and the UI of many years looks different now, you can't change the currency you pay individual creators, now you have to set an 'account currency', and you can only pledge in it to all creators, before you could pledge in different currencies to different creators, etc. etc.), so this member -follower conversion is probably another one of those many latest 'questionable' Patreon changes
A few other devs also got their 'members' number artificially inflated now, so let's see how this is handled by Patreon first and foremost, because it's an automatic transition of those 'free subscribers' to 'members' now

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

buggs

Apr 24, 2020

View attachment 2980881
I always thought DPC should have just made this a normal setting. Surprised none of the other mods added this functionality either.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I always thought DPC should have just made this a normal setting. Surprised none of the other mods added this functionality either.
Those English and Math games were a war crime.

Gender Studies was fucking fun though.

I remember the first time I half skipped through Dani's dialogue (too busy trying to decide if I thought purple hair looked hot on her, yes, btw) only for it to start crashing down when she asked if I had been listening to her. Pretty funny too, cause we've all had that girl who quizzes us after, wondering if we were listening to her.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Does Sarah (girl in bunny suit) has her own path or is she just a side character? She's hot as hell :unsure:
Are you really saying you don't know the 5 main li's this late in the game?
Or are you wondering if she's a secondary li kinda like Quinn, Jade and possibly Rio?

She's simply not interesting enough to be a li, and not interested in being one, as she's written. Neither is Mel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023
Out of curiosity I had Tremolo send Arieth a dick pic through Swyper, just to see what the game would do with that. And… nothing. She mentions it at the HOT party; that’s all.

Yet she tells Maya and Josy more than once she wants the number of the guy in their fuck video.

Kinda weird how he can’t get with the horniest girl in the school.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry everyone
I'm not a MILF fan so madame is not for me
Why would I want her when there is all this fresh college age pussy around?

Reactions: Gunizz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes