It's going to be one update a year now
If we are lucky
Sometimes I think having so many girls and paths is a curse not a blessing

And yet I don't play kinetic shit
I just think their should be a healthy balance

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Two updates per year??? Funny, I only count 1 :ROFLMAO::p:LOL:;)
I joined the forum in November 2022, so I couldn't see the evolution of Being a DIK, but as I understand it DPC used to release 2 updates per year and the bad tongues said that it released up to 3 episodes per year. I can not confirm it, nor deny it only the most veterans of the forum will be able to confirm it. :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I joined the forum in November 2022, so I couldn't see the evolution of Being a DIK, but as I understand it DPC used to release 2 updates per year and the bad tongues said that it released up to 3 episodes per year. I can not confirm it, nor deny it only the most veterans of the forum will be able to confirm it. :HideThePain:
That's actually about the time I came back to this website for the first time since joining
It's also when I found this kick arse game
I can't imagine getting two or three updates a year
Heck that applies to any game lol

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I know I'm late to the party but I just had to do my very own tier list
This is actually the first one I have ever done here it is
View attachment 2990361
Your two S girls are both liars (by omission) and manipulators. I dropped them as soon as soon as its revealed they are in a relationship together.

Sage is alright, but has no personality other than her big tits. I find her to be the type of girl who thinks she is more than her looks but actually isn't. I dropped her.

The big boob librarian (I forget her name) suffers from the same flaws as Sage. She is a moppy depressing bitch whose only redeeming quality is massive tits. Dropped.

The Hots, are all cool but are all superficial and only care about looks and status. If MC wasn't in the dicks they wouldn't talk to him.

In contrast, Quinn is the perfect girl. Sure, she uses the MC but is always upfront about it. In other words, she allows the MC to decide if he will be used by her or not. Nice sense of homeostasis between them. Some may say Quinn is also superficial but I do not think thats true. I think Quinn is tired of pretending which is why MC has been getting closer to her as the game progresses.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
EP4, 5 and 6 all came out in 2020, and 7 and 8 (the best episodes so far imo) both came out in 2021, those pandemic years were the shit when it comes to badik content both in here and the game itself :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Ray_D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Your two S girls are both liars (by omission) and manipulators. I dropped them as soon as soon as its revealed they are in a relationship together.

Sage is alright, but has no personality other than her big tits. I find her to be the type of girl who thinks she is more than her looks but actually isn't. I dropped her.

The big boob librarian (I forget her name) suffers from the same flaws as Sage. She is a moppy depressing bitch whose only redeeming quality is massive tits. Dropped.

The Hots, are all cool but are all superficial and only care about looks and status. If MC wasn't in the dicks they wouldn't talk to him.

In contrast, Quinn is the perfect girl. Sure, she uses the MC but is always upfront about it. In other words, she allows the MC to decide if he will be used by her or not. Nice sense of homeostasis between them. Some may say Quinn is also superficial but I do not think thats true. I think Quinn is tired of pretending which is why MC has been getting closer to her as the game progresses.
I certainly don't think M&J are manipulators
They are just two young women who are in love with each other and the mc
They just don't know how to handle their feelings yet
And they had to lie because Maya's dad is an arsehole

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Not much.
  • Cathy dominates the MC in his dream sequences, and when they first connect on Swyper she threatens to expose him unless he does exactly as she says.
  • He allows Sage to take control a few times, but it’s not dominatrix-y at all; she controls the pace till he can stand it no longer. But Sage states she has a lot of kinky stuff she wants to try in the future, and while horny players might hope she just means lots of threesomes like she told the DIKs, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she tries a little BDSM.
  • Quinn demands control whenever she’s not stoned and not charging him for sex. She slips him inside her during the CUM-petition and challenges him to resist her. They battle for sexual domination after the Halloween party. She does manage to get him into handcuffs, blindfold, and ball gag during their threeway with Sage, and threatens to peg him with her strap-on… but she doesn’t have the balls to follow through. Pity. It was fun watching him freak out for a bit.
  • Jade doesn’t really dominate him; she’s bossy mostly because she doesn’t want to get caught. He uses this fear of being found out for some fun risky sex.
  • Bella, the first time they fuck, controls the whole encounter until she cums, hard. When he crows about it, she “gets back” at him by yoga-fucking him. But she doesn’t dominate him in their later encounters, so far.
Otherwise it’s just the usual sexual give-and-take. Although there’s an annoying number of guys who think when women demand anything in sex it’s domination, so they’d say there’s a lot of it in this game. Nah.
The communication between Quinn and MC looks like domination. Quinn often refers to MC as pussy, bitch, my girl. In other words, she initially puts MС in a passive position. This would probably work if MC was a chick, but I've never understood why DIK tolerates it.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
In contrast, Quinn is the perfect girl.
These words are the purest truth.
This would probably work if MC was a chick, but I've never understood why DIK tolerates it.
Well, maybe DIK is the same CHICK, with a small, almost imperceptible difference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
While I don't love Quinn as much as KARAMBA does
She definitely isn't as evil as some people make her out to be

I get the feeling that sometimes she doesn't think she deserves love

She just needs a good guy to show her that love & Happiness are both things she deserves
DPC is taking so long to release the update that even Joshy is being corrupted by the dark side of the force.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
While I don't love Quinn as much as KARAMBA does
She definitely isn't as evil as some people make her out to be

I get the feeling that sometimes she doesn't think she deserves love

She just needs a good guy to show her that love & Happiness are both things she deserves
isn't as evil? that like saying someone isn't as dead as they say, dead is dead and evil is evil. Very very odd for someone claiming to be a Maya simp she wouldn't approve

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
isn't as evil? that like saying someone isn't as dead as they say, dead is dead and evil is evil. Very very odd for someone claiming to be a Maya simp she wouldn't approve
You're forgetting someone can be "mostly dead." Just as there's a difference between that and "all dead"(in which case your best bet is looking for loose change in the pockets), there's a difference between "mostly or fairly evil" and "all evil". (Note: Enlightening Quinn could take miracle men of which I'm not certain Tremolo could qualify as.) miraclemax.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes