Sep 11, 2023
well, man, when someone pulls out a gun, it's game over. there's not much tremolo could do in that situation.

MC must learn how to disarm a gunman. Because Vinny is going to visit him again soon. Remember the black dude in gym? I think he will be our mentor or sumthin.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

MC must learn how to disarm a gunman. Because Vinny is going to visit him again soon. Remember the black dude in gym? I think he will be our mentor or sumthin.
that only works in movies, and we can only see that confrontation until the end of season 3.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just realised I fucking forgot Zoe on my list
Just to let you all know she is A tier
She is awesome

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I'll be honest I didn't pay much attention to the list
I just wanted to put Maya & Josy in S Tier
I don't actually remember some of those girls

Oh and I do think Arieth is hot
I could definitely change her Into a loyal loving girlfriend

sampow

May 14, 2023
This one better. And should better :devilish:

View attachment 2990299
Hey at least my mc was greedy and took everyone for himself. You don't want lots of them but are denying your DIK brothers the sloppy seconds? :cry:

that only works in movies, and we can only see that confrontation until the end of season 3.
Should have gone all Toshiro Mifinue on his ass!

Oct 19, 2020
I don't want Heather because she's Tommy's girl in that weird relationship they have and I have to respect the brothers' code. besides, if I want to hurt Tommy, I'd rather do it with a high kick to the chin.
If u got a chance u'll take it. I did with Heather.

I'm pretty sure u banged her step sister. I'm not judging but aren't we all bang her.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
If u got a chance u'll take it. I did with Heather.

I'm pretty sure u banged her step sister. I'm not judging but aren't we all bang her.
Banging heather is pretty much the only permutation I haven't done yet. I can never resist trolling her. Especially in Ep 8 when she's whining/testing Tommy about being cold.

tbsdevx

Apr 18, 2023
Not much.
  • Cathy dominates the MC in his dream sequences, and when they first connect on Swyper she threatens to expose him unless he does exactly as she says.
  • He allows Sage to take control a few times, but it’s not dominatrix-y at all; she controls the pace till he can stand it no longer. But Sage states she has a lot of kinky stuff she wants to try in the future, and while horny players might hope she just means lots of threesomes like she told the DIKs, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she tries a little BDSM.
  • Quinn demands control whenever she’s not stoned and not charging him for sex. She slips him inside her during the CUM-petition and challenges him to resist her. They battle for sexual domination after the Halloween party. She does manage to get him into handcuffs, blindfold, and ball gag during their threeway with Sage, and threatens to peg him with her strap-on… but she doesn’t have the balls to follow through. Pity. It was fun watching him freak out for a bit.
  • Jade doesn’t really dominate him; she’s bossy mostly because she doesn’t want to get caught. He uses this fear of being found out for some fun risky sex.
  • Bella, the first time they fuck, controls the whole encounter until she cums, hard. When he crows about it, she “gets back” at him by yoga-fucking him. But she doesn’t dominate him in their later encounters, so far.
Otherwise it’s just the usual sexual give-and-take. Although there’s an annoying number of guys who think when women demand anything in sex it’s domination, so they’d say there’s a lot of it in this game. Nah.
thank you for the reply, I tend to play femdom games a lot and from your reply I feel this is not the game I am looking for.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023
The communication between Quinn and MC looks like domination. Quinn often refers to MC as pussy, bitch, my girl. In other words, she initially puts MС in a passive position. This would probably work if MC was a chick, but I've never understood why DIK tolerates it.
Because he figures (or is hoping) it’s just an act. Bitchiness is just how she flirts. Eventually she’ll cave and let him fuck her—and if he’s a DIK, and gives it right back to her, usually that’s just what happens. Quinn doesn’t want to fuck a pussy.

When they’re stoned on the rooftop, he states he sees right through the entire tough-girl act; deep down she’s sweet. If she weren’t stoned and horny herself, she’d have sworn at him and left immediately… but he’s absolutely right.

Aug 29, 2023
Vinny: pulls a gun
MC: "I'd like to formally apologize."
The trick to self-defense against a gun is when your antagonist holds the gun at arm’s length. You step into the armlength, so the gun’s behind you; you headbutt your antagonist; while he’s recovering you get the gun away from him and double-tap into the chest. Dead bad guy. No more Vinny.

You learn that stuff in formal self-defense training, which of course the MC hasn’t had.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes