Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The trick to self-defense against a gun is when your antagonist holds the gun at arm’s length. You step into the armlength, so the gun’s behind you; you headbutt your antagonist; while he’s recovering you get the gun away from him and double-tap into the chest. Dead bad guy. No more Vinny.

You learn that stuff in formal self-defense training, which of course the MC hasn’t had.
In real life, most people who try this just get shot.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
well, self-defense lessons aside, I can't wait to drive Rusty's car and crash it into some curve to the musical beat of eurobeat. :KEK: :KEK:

Initial-D.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Vinny pisses me off
He is nothing but a drug dealing scumbag
Someone should force him to eat Tybalt's watermelon

If he even looks at Maya & Josy the wrong way
I'll shove that gun up his arse and pull the trigger

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Vinny pisses me off
He is nothing but a drug dealing scumbag
Someone should force him to eat Tybalt's watermelon

If he even looks at Maya & Josy the wrong way
I'll shove that gun up his arse and pull the trigger
Joshy, just don't be mad, but what if... What if Maya beat up Quinn and stole her drugs? At first I thought it's a bullshit, but think about it: Maya hates Quinn, and Maya has money problems. She already tried to beat her and even slapped her! She was desperate for money, she was ready to sell her ass to do whatever it took to earn it. Put two and two together. Connect two dots. Stick your dick in crazy... No, don't mind the last one, it's irrelevant.
So now she has Quinn's stuff, but she'll have to sell it. Where do you think she'll do it? So, the chances of her running into both Vinny and Quinn are pretty high, and you really should be prepared!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy, just don't be mad, but what if... What if Maya beat up Quinn and stole her drugs? At first I thought it's a bullshit, but think about it: Maya hates Quinn, and Maya has money problems. She already tried to beat her and even slapped her! She was desperate for money, she was ready to sell her ass to do whatever it took to earn it. Put two and two together. Connect two dots. Stick your dick in crazy... No, don't mind the last one, it's irrelevant.
So now she has Quinn's stuff, but she'll have to sell it. Where do you think she'll do it? So, the chances of her running into both Vinny and Quinn are pretty high, and you really should be prepared!
Bro Maya would never do anything like that
She is a sweetheart

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, yeah, but she also thought that she would never be with a guy. And later she thought that she would never handle the MC's dick. She's learning fast :HideThePain:
True but she has finally found a man worthy of her love
Now she has it all a beautiful girlfriend & a loving boyfriend
She wouldn't jeopardize that for some drugs or anything stupid like that

Remember she is a beautiful intelligent woman

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hmmm... :unsure:
I doubt it :cautious:
Damn reaction limit :ROFLMAO:
I think that Joshy here is referring to something called the "Controlled Folly", a magical practice that Don Juan taught to Castaneda.
But I think even Don Juan would be surprised to hear that someone could sign up for a lifetime loan without even reading the terms, or give her sex tape to someone like Quinn. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn reaction limit :ROFLMAO:
I think that Joshi here is referring to something called the "Controlled Folly", a magical practice that Don Juan taught to Castaneda.
But I think even Don Juan would be surprised to hear that someone could sign up for a lifetime loan without even reading the terms, or give her sex tape to someone like Quinn. :KEK:
But Maya signed that loan because she thought her dad would support her
But now he is being an arsehole
How dare he treat her like that

Why does everyone have it out for her are they jealous of her good looks or something?

Reactions: chuck69
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes