Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
And he will be getting shot irl.
Best protection against a gunman - your own gun.
Wrong. That's the best way to get you or someone you love shot.
Best protection against a gunman is... Depending on situation.
But if someone waves a gun in your face and you reach for a gun?
Or lets put it this way: If YOU for some stupid reason had someone at gunpoint, and they went for a gun, what would you do?

I'll answer it for you: You'd shoot, OR you'd be shot. It's proven that someone who reach for a weapon whilst threatened with one is WAY more likely to use it than one who has someone unarmed at gunpoint.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Or lets put it this way: If YOU for some stupid reason had someone at gunpoint, and they went for a gun, what would you do?

I'll answer it for you: You'd shoot, OR you'd be shot. It's proven that someone who reach for a weapon whilst threatened with one is WAY more likely to use it than one who has someone unarmed at gunpoint.
Don't act surprised next time someone shows a gun in their waistband, quickly drive forward and make them pull the trigger before they've pulled the gun out and shoot their cock off. ;)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
But Maya signed that loan because she thought her dad would support her
But now he is being an arsehole
How dare he treat her like that

Why does everyone have it out for her are they jealous of her good looks or something?
Damn reaction limit :ROFLMAO:
Don't mind me Joshy, I'm just pulling your leg. :)

Frankly, for me, this game is a big funny theatrical performance in which I play different roles with every playthrough and try to get used to the current role as much as possible. So, when I play the M&J route, I stand with you against the evil KАRАMBA and his followers, and Maya seems like a very sweet and flawless girl to me. Indeed, from the position of a neutral observer, she is also not bad.

On the other hand, when I go full massive DIK mode, I'm sorry, but I agree with Sarah and Mel about Maya at the party after the maggot brothers' initiation ritual. And we had a little laugh with Big Bad Queenie at Maya's expense too. :ROFLMAO:

sampow

May 14, 2023
Yeah, but even smart people think or do dumb things when they are desperate.
But don't worry yossa bro
I will help Maya with her tuition
I don't know how yet but I will
Doing something dumb on the spur of the moment, that’s one thing. But spending a week compiling sex acts thinking it will earn you 30k worth of tuition…

That’s retarded…

:p

And he will be getting shot irl.
Best protection against a gunman - your own gun.

1696850253642.jpeg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn reaction limit :ROFLMAO:
Don't mind me Joshy, I'm just pulling your leg. :)

Frankly, for me, this game is a big funny theatrical performance in which I play different roles with every playthrough and try to get used to the current role as much as possible. So, when I play the M&J route, I stand with you against the evil KАRАMBA and his followers, and Maya seems like a very sweet and flawless girl to me. Indeed, from the position of a neutral observer, she is also not bad.

On the other hand, when I go full massive DIK mode, I'm sorry, but I agree with Sarah and Mel about Maya at the party after the maggot brothers' initiation ritual. And we had a little laugh with Big Bad Queenie at Maya's expense too. :ROFLMAO:
Haha
Yeah, I know I was just having fun too lol
I tried playing as a dik bit it's really hard
You know how much I love treating the girls in these games like angels
I'm just glad this mc isn't a creepy arsehole like in a lot of games I have tried

P.S. I'm also at my limit

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Don't act surprised next time someone shows a gun in their waistband, quickly drive forward and make them pull the trigger before they've pulled the gun out and shoot their cock off. ;)
Again. Pew!
Believe me if i flashed a gun even in the belt, I still wouldn't let you go for it. Why does everyone think they're an action movie figure?
Ahwell, you do you boo, enjoy the pew!
Rhyming is good for learning, if kids' books are to believed... ;)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

What are you talking about? Guns for a show, knives for a pro!
guns.jpg

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Again. Pew!
Believe me if i flashed a gun even in the belt, I still wouldn't let you go for it. Why does everyone think they're an action movie figure?
Ahwell, you do you boo, enjoy the pew!
Rhyming is good for learning, if kids' books are to believed... ;)
Again, they are standing a yard apart, there is no way, and I don't care who you are, Vinny would be able to draw aim and fire before you got to him. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather go down fighting than just stand there and get shot, cause you don't know what he is going to do once he draws the gun.

Sep 11, 2023
And You? , Why do you hate Rusty so much? :cautious:
Ok then. Lets hear you. Who do you think Rusty should be in a relationship with? Micha? Karen? or Beth? :KEK:

Bruh. Come on, admit it. Jill is the one and only girl for Rusty. I dunno why you don't like Jill, and I'm sure you have your reasons. But think of the big picture y'know what I mean. Ignore the small details. I'm not saying Jill is perfect. She has some serious self-confidence issues, especially with her body. Also so shy when it comes to relationships. Nevertheless Jill is THE girl for Rusty.

Both are good looking, rich as fuck, intelligent, chick affinity, at same age, and most importantly have a perfect chemisty.

Do you really think Rusty's father accept another girl into Burgmeisters other than a Royce? I'm a poor man irl but I know how preps' brains work lol

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
the realization that we (myself included) are playing a game where most of the girls we meet instantly melt into a wet puddle at our feet, as if they are nazis and the mc's dick is the lost ark, but then feel comfortable throwing around terms like "in real life" to make points for our theories.....:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

fuck it, im too far gone to turn back now. so, about vinny pulling the gun.

what i see as the irl issues here are that the mc walks into his room, sees vinny trashing it and stops to have a convo first. thats an instant beat down imo, which probably negates vinny having a gun in the first place because vinny wouldnt have seen it comming, and the strikes you dont see comming are the most likely to knock you out.
but ok, it happened, we had the convo, it didnt go well. mc punches vinny in the mouth, and then.........stands back, waiting for vinny to ready himself, when he should have kept throwing, and again possibly negating vinny having the gun. vinny then lifts his shirt to flash the gun thats tucked into the front of his pants (proving hes a real dumbshit gangster). and he does this while in reach of mc, who again, despite being full of liquid courage, does nothing. had he reacted, he either takes the gun, or they struggle, the gun goes off, and happens to be pointed right at vinnys dick, which again, negates vinny having a gun.

you all can debate the likelyhood of successfully disarming a person whos already pointing a gun at your head, and i agree that the chances are slim, but the mc has proven that through courage or stupidity, he has the balls to take on anyone. so how the fuck did it get to the point where vinny had him in that position?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
the realization that we (myself included) are playing a game where most of the girls we meet instantly melt into a wet puddle at our feet, as if they are nazis and the mc's dick is the lost ark, but then feel comfortable throwing around terms like "in real life" to make points for our theories.....:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

fuck it, im too far gone to turn back now. so, about vinny pulling the gun.

what i see as the irl issues here are that the mc walks into his room, sees vinny trashing it and stops to have a convo first. thats an instant beat down imo, which probably negates vinny having a gun in the first place because vinny wouldnt have seen it comming, and the strikes you dont see comming are the most likely to knock you out.
but ok, it happened, we had the convo, it didnt go well. mc punches vinny in the mouth, and then.........stands back, waiting for vinny to ready himself, when he should have kept throwing, and again possibly negating vinny having the gun. vinny then lifts his shirt to flash the gun thats tucked into the front of his pants (proving hes a real dumbshit gangster). and he does this while in reach of mc, who again, despite being full of liquid courage, does nothing. had he reacted, he either takes the gun, or they struggle, the gun goes off, and happens to be pointed right at vinnys dick, which again, negates vinny having a gun.

you all can debate the likelyhood of successfully disarming a person whos already pointing a gun at your head, and i agree that the chances are slim, but the mc has proven that through courage or stupidity, he has the balls to take on anyone. so how the fuck did it get to the point where vinny had him in that position?
Honestly, the issue is we still don't if Vinny has the guts to shoot someone. Taking out a gun for intimidating someone and killing/shooting someone is very different. Vinny definitely doesn't look like all talk kind of guy and he is also not stupid. Honestly Fuckface could have disarm/punch through Vinny in that scene if he really wanted to, but I think it would have made things worst. Vinny was too close and realistically I have seen guys punch through an armed man during direct confrontation irl.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Honestly, the issue is we still don't if Vinny has the guts to shoot someone. Taking out a gun for intimidating someone and killing/shooting someone is very different. Vinny definitely doesn't look like all talk kind of guy and he is also not stupid. Honestly Fuckface could have disarm/punch through Vinny in that scene if he really wanted to, but I think it would have made things worst. Vinny was too close and realistically I have seen guys punch through an armed man during direct confrontation irl.
yeah, ive heard the talk both in game and here that vinny is supposed to be smart, but i cant recall ever seeing a smart person carry a gun like that. and to then stand that close to someone and flash it the way he did makes me question how smart he really is. that move is strictly for dumbshits that have watched too many gangster rap videos

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Vinny is a lil bitch. Proof in point. He gets punched and instead of hitting back, the pussy pulls a gun. Only lil bitches do shit like that.

Pulling a gun should be the last resort and if you do, squeeze the fuckin trigger. Just my 2cents.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes