Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
when you then end up in bed with Tara, Tiffany and Gina?
Now that's a scene that I missed out on. :ROFLMAO: I was hoping for a Rio scene, but she ended up taking Cammy(?) home. I think it was Cammy. That fuckin episode had pissed me off to no end.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Don't think I ever had the money to pay Sarah or just chose not to pay her, if I had known, Tara would be another notch on the totem pole.

So if the MC did the Tara GH thing, would that change anything on Hallowe'en night if you decide to end the night alone when you then end up in bed with Tara, Tiffany and Gina?
haha, i turned it down a bunch of times, i knew sara wanted it, and i was right, you can make her beg for it at the end of ep 9
but to answer your question, tara doesnt know its you in the glory hole, so no change

sampow

May 14, 2023
tbh, i just dont want to spend a couple hours going into as much detail as you did here, so ill just hit a few key points. i said most, not all. but since you took the time to write that long list, and followed it with "i dont find any of it too hard to believe" ill just point of that this is a kid that had a hard time even approaching a girl before going to B&R, had only been with 1 before, and all of this took place in like a month, much of it in the first week. if youre still trying to say this isnt pure fantasy we are having fun with, then i have a bottle of love potion to sell you, its guaranteed to turn you into tremolo. i swear.

to your next point, mc has to be on a perm dik path to punch vinny,the whole point to the dik/chick system is to change the character. which means he may have had a code before but doesnt feel the need to do much talking when stepping up to fight. caleb is a good example, i dont recall mc trying to talk it out. and maybe you forgot, but he had no issue dropping the prep that called josy a bitch like an hour before the vinny fight.
you may, but i see no issue with dik trem losing his shit and smashing a stranger that is destroying the room he worked his ass off to get.

next point, and again, the dik/chick system comes into play here, the troy fight happens on mc's second day. i cant remember but believe its the first possible major dik choice. and from that point on, if you follow the dik path that would lead to punching vinny, mc gets much more willing to throw down as time goes on.

i see you make some good points but i feel like they mostly appy to a chick mc. but this and my previous post are just my opinions, youre intitled to yours. cheers
So the transition from crushing on Jill from afar to happily stripping down and joining three girls in a jacuzzi is a stretch for sure, but a lot of things happened between those two events.

I think the catalyst for his transformation was Hell Week and all it entailed. First he is stripped by Quinn and runs naked (potentially with a hardon) off past Mel & Sarah. At that point already 4 girls have seen his cock, so rumours will start spreading pretty quickly. Then there's the CUMPetition, where the mc possibly fucks Quinn in front of a live audience. He also clinches the deal with Josy and starts getting all sorts of attention from other girls.

But as far as the fighting goes, the DIK mc gets into fights, and the Chick mc tries to avoid them. But even the DIK mc has a conscience, and he still retrospectively looks at his actions, and kinda feels bad about taking down Anthony and the others when he didn't have to.

The DIK mc isn't a cunt, he's not a mad dog that runs in with fists blazing. All of his fights have been "fair" in that he's not kicking guys in the balls or trying to gouge their eyes out. It's just fisticuffs, and while people can died from a bunch in the head, the mc isn't fighting for his life in these brawls.

So the points I raised about how the mc fights, that's how the DIK mc (who still tries to honour the code his dad taught him but has been influenced by his new DIK lifestyle) would fight. A Chick mc would try not to fight in all cases. But once again, the DIK mc isn't about to bust a chair over someone's head or stomp on them when they're on the ground. But Vinny may have changed that.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
So the transition from crushing on Jill from afar to happily stripping down and joining three girls in a jacuzzi is a stretch for sure, but a lot of things happened between those two events.

I think the catalyst for his transformation was Hell Week and all it entailed. First he is stripped by Quinn and runs naked (potentially with a hardon) off past Mel & Sarah. At that point already 4 girls have seen his cock, so rumours will start spreading pretty quickly. Then there's the CUMPetition, where the mc possibly fucks Quinn in front of a live audience. He also clinches the deal with Josy and starts getting all sorts of attention from other girls.

But as far as the fighting goes, the DIK mc gets into fights, and the Chick mc tries to avoid them. But even the DIK mc has a conscience, and he still retrospectively looks at his actions, and kinda feels bad about taking down Anthony and the others when he didn't have to.

The DIK mc isn't a cunt, he's not a mad dog that runs in with fists blazing. All of his fights have been "fair" in that he's not kicking guys in the balls or trying to gouge their eyes out. It's just fisticuffs, and while people can died from a bunch in the head, the mc isn't fighting for his life in these brawls.

So the points I raised about how the mc fights, that's how the DIK mc (who still tries to honour the code his dad taught him but has been influenced by his new DIK lifestyle) would fight. A Chick mc would try not to fight in all cases. But once again, the DIK mc isn't about to bust a chair over someone's head or stomp on them when they're on the ground. But Vinny may have changed that.
i could be wrong, but i dont remember mc looking back and feeling bad about fighting the jocks. i do remember him thinking that it was against his code before the fight , but ultimately saying fuck it, and hulk smashing the roid rage brigade. and thats not the same thing my friend.

while im glad we got to do it, talking to josy like that was a Dbag move, but weather or not its "fair" to drop that prep is arguable.

also, why would mc kick a guy in the balls? we have josy for that!

sampow

May 14, 2023
i could be wrong, but i dont remember mc looking back and feeling bad about fighting the jocks. i do remember him thinking that it was against his code before the fight , but ultimately saying fuck it, and hulk smashing the roid rage brigade. and thats not the same thing my friend.

while im glad we got to do it, talking to josy like that was a Dbag move, but weather or not its "fair" to drop that prep is arguable.

also, why would mc kick a guy in the balls? we have josy for that!
I forgot about Oscar, yeah punching him over some words was definitely a dick move. But then again, even if no one else here agrees, I liked the Tara scenes, so Oscar deserves a punch in the head for cheating on his girlfriend (who has also cheating on him, with the mc, and I'm hoping for more, so it all kinda evens out, but punching him is still fun).

But regarding fighting the Jocks, when the mansion's been trashed, the mc and Derek are talking:

mc "Is this our fault?"​
de "What part?"​
mc "All of it, dude. Look at what we did tonight. Then look at what happened."​
mc "Would it have been fine if we didn't get revenge?"​
de "No clue, but the alphas are jocks. You've been around bullies, right?"​
mc "Yeah, I have. I'm not sure if we're much better than them at this point."​
mc "Is this what our college experience will be like? Just pranks and fights?"​
de "It doesn't have to stay like this. I'm sure things will be different after Hell Week."​

It's not explicitly regarding the gym fight, but his sentence about "pranks and fights" show that's not what he wants for his college experience.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Creepy drugged junkie sex :cautious::cautious:
View attachment 2992486
Beautiful wavy brown hair,the sultriest look and eyes,
while she vigorously and lustfully jerks off the fountain of glory,
until she can drink and lick all the most delicious juices like the horniest bunny !! :love::love:
View attachment 2992560
ok, so both of these quotes are referring to the same scene. in the first you call it "creepy drugged junkie sex" and in the second you proceed to describe the mc's cum in a way that would suggest (at best) youre giving us an example of creepy.........what the hell did i miss here ?

Aug 29, 2023
In real life, most people who try this just get shot.
True—because they’re untrained. They saw Denzel Washington do it in a movie and think, “Oh, I’ll try that,” and mess up and die. They haven’t had a Krav Maga instructor make you practice the scenario for the 500th time, this time with someone who’s taller than you and therefore harder to headbutt.

But Denzel taking out a perp and “Being a DIK” are both fiction, and you can do anything in fiction.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I forgot about Oscar, yeah punching him over some words was definitely a dick move. But then again, even if no one else here agrees, I liked the Tara scenes, so Oscar deserves a punch in the head for cheating on his girlfriend (who has also cheating on him, with the mc, and I'm hoping for more, so it all kinda evens out, but punching him is still fun).

But regarding fighting the Jocks, when the mansion's been trashed, the mc and Derek are talking:

mc "Is this our fault?"​
de "What part?"​
mc "All of it, dude. Look at what we did tonight. Then look at what happened."​
mc "Would it have been fine if we didn't get revenge?"​
de "No clue, but the alphas are jocks. You've been around bullies, right?"​
mc "Yeah, I have. I'm not sure if we're much better than them at this point."​
mc "Is this what our college experience will be like? Just pranks and fights?"​
de "It doesn't have to stay like this. I'm sure things will be different after Hell Week."​

It's not explicitly regarding the gym fight, but his sentence about "pranks and fights" show that's not what he wants for his college experience.
i have to give you credit, youre very quick at pulling info. to this i would say it was still his first week there. but i think this is going to be the same as our debate about bellas morals. i believe actions speak louder than words, and we will have to just agree to disagree, but i do respect your opinion sampow

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes