chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I'm enjoying yours and Sampow's back and forth on this but I'd like to point out a couple of things. A 'what the hell are you doing' reaction to Vinny is understandable. Except for Oscar and Troy, a DIK version of Tremolo is typically squaring off with someone. Troy, he's pissed about his guitar. Dawe threw the first punch, and the MC could believably feel that he has no choice but to fight Anthony, John and Alex after fighting Dawe. Chad attacked him. Caleb picked that fight. Tommy punched him first. (sometimes even on a DIK playthrough I'll not fight Tommy. 1. Family first 2. Josy kicking him in the nuts is classic.)

On a tangent: In support of Sampow's convo with Derek is the convo with Tommy after the confrontation in the basement where they talk about how their actions brought about the trashing of the mansion: the whole "Tremolo doesn't know what a bear is" convo.

Putting all that aside though, I think in your situation of flat out attacking Vinnie without warning just ends in a dead Tremolo. Tremolo doesn't know how to punch. I mean, sure, he knows where to punch but that's not the same thing. He's knocked out zero people whom he's fought. He pulls all his punches. The guy in the gym pointed it out. He probably focuses all his power at the point of impact instead of an inch beyond impact where you're supposed to. Because of that, he might knock Vinnie down but he's not gonna knock him out. Vinnie would probably just end up shooting him.
tbh, i think ive said all i have to say on most of that, so i dont have a lot to add here, but like trem, ill take a swing.
think of all the work he put into that room alone, he mentions it a few times. now hes drunk, has already shown it wont take much for him to throw a punch that night, so i really dont see an issue with mc skipping the dialog and just dropping bombs when he walks into his room and sees it being trashed.

as for the reasons you list for the fights mc does get into, 1 of the points i made is that the chick/dik system will change the mc's behaviour, dialog, everything. if taking the dik path (which is required to punch vinny), he gets further away from the code his dad gave him as the story progresses. ill use a couple of the examples you gave, but the way i see them. early on, he has an inner monolog about weather or not to fight the jocks(he didnt think he had to, it was a choice) but hes thinking about that code. later, theres no thought of code, and little to no dialog with caleb, just steps in there to scrap. and if youre a big enough dik, flips off the lot of them when he gets pulled off of caleb.

finally, we can discuss technique to death (in fact id welcome it, im not in the gym as much as i was in my younger years but still a huge fan, and most of my friends outside of the gym are not lol).
you make some valid observations for sure! but are overlooking a few things, a punch you dont see comming doesnt have to land at full power to knock someone out, in fact, clean shots in volume often beat an oponent thats loading up, and the way im reading that is like you expected the mc to throw 1 and done, instead of jumping on and letting the ground and pound fly. im going to stop there for the sake of others who may not want to see me drone on about fight technique, but welcome a DM chat about it.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
But Maya signed that loan because she thought her dad would support her
But now he is being an arsehole
How dare he treat her like that

Why does everyone have it out for her are they jealous of her good looks or something?

Jealous of his skin disease, no I don’t think so lol! :LOL: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Joshy92

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
the realization that we (myself included) are playing a game where most of the girls we meet instantly melt into a wet puddle at our feet.....
Hold on a sec, cause you're making like four mistakes here. Let's talk about the least well known first.

You're looking back on past events and letting it color the entire perspective. You're using Meta knowledge. Its like if you (lived under a rock your whole life) then watched say ....Rogue One. You might think, holy shit who is this Darth Vader guy? What is the deal with him? Did he just kill all those rebels in that hallway? How can he choke people with his mind? WTF!!!

But you don't. You already KNOW all those answers. And even though he doesn't do all that much in the film (you could.liyetslly cut out every one of his scenes) his scenes stand out because of your meta knowledge.

Similarly, yes. The MC is slaying right now. But keep in mind that wasn't always the case. Ep 1 he basically got bullied out of the school. No one wanted to fuck him (other than a long term mutual crush who ultimately didn't go all the way). The only other ass he got was from hookers or from a sexually frustrated girl who wanted to use him to make her bf jealous (more on this in a minute).

The problem is we have played all this now, we know he's going to get these girls. And he does, although it's worth pointing out, it happens over a long period of time. Josy and Maya don't properly fuck.you until season 2. Bella and the raccoon, not until ep 8. And there are plenty of off ramps for any of them. Be a Dik and lose the thouple. Say the wrong thing and lose the Jill, go after Cathy and.... You get it. Meanwhile, most of the other girls you fuck are literal hookers or strippers. That's not all that unrealistic.

Moving on to probably the most important point. The MC is popular and handsome and hung and if you've never lived or known what that's like, let me tell you it's basically being God. Dating IRL has a sort of hierarchy, not always, but often. it's pretty easy to get the group below you, not as easy for the group above you. Undesirable (unattractive or unappealing) men are at the bottom, followed by undesirable women, then desirable women. But at the top, is desirable men. Wealthy, handsome, successful men have their literal pick of any woman they want.

By the time we reach Ep 9 the MC is essentially the leader of a popular frat, known for being extremely charismatic and competent as well as 'generously endowed'... Guys, girls get horny too. They want to fuck. But while guys want to fuck all the girls, girls want to fuck the BEST guy. It may even be a largely biological component, women are forced to be sexually selective for reproduction, while men are encouraged to be sexually promiscuous, ie women can only carry one baby at a time, so it needs to be the BEST baby, men however have the best chance of producing a successful offspring by simply producing as many as possible.

In short, if a girl (especially a college girl) knows a guy is safe, successful and sexually desirable, he's basically already in, without doing much of any work.

Another thing to note is that girls really do do, what safe did. That isn't unrealistic. The unrealistic part is those girls who do it, are ALWAYS trash people. They're miserable jerks out to cause pain or drama. But hey, for some reason Sage isn't, so yah!

Finally, as I've said before there are plenty of girls who we don't fuck, some we might never like Jamie's girlfriend, others we have to work for like Heather, and others may simply not be interested, KRJ (though it breaks my heart to say it). This brings me to my final point.

The game, like all games, isn't meant to be realistic. It exists in a sort of hyper reality. If you e ever played Call of Duty, you know that being a soldier is fast paced action where you kill enemies by the skin of your teeth and just barely scrap by all the whole finding ways to creatively kill and smash your way through interesting locations. And if you r ever served in the military you know all of that is untrue.

War is boring. Then dangerous, then tedious, then boring again. No one would ever play a realistic war game, for the same reason no one plays a 'middle manager office worker' simulator.

Theres probably been plenty of near misses with girls or guys in your life, where things sparked and almost caught fire. Most of the time your life is probably pretty routine. But hat wouldn't make a good action game and it doesn't make a good AVN. Sure safe could say 'its just too complicated' after Chad dumps her, Bella could say 'irs not worth the risk to my job' and after the MC and Maya fool around a few times, she could say 'I'm actually NOT into guys after all'. And it would be very realistic. But it wouldn't be very fun.

Which is what suspension of disbelief is really all about. We know this isn't real life, but as long as the pacing is sane and the world rules make sense it still works. For the record I completely disagree with you. I think this is one of the few 'realistic' AVNs I've ever played. All the moments seem earned. the characters feel true and the scenes make sense. Go check out something like Homelander or WVM and there's where you see unrealistic. Girls don't just fuck you at first sight, they fall completely in love with you. All of them have the exact same personality (mindlessly in love with you, with zero agency or goals and this zero character arc as well as, if course completely supportive of the main character having a massive harem). It's pretty gross and takes you right out of things TBH.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Hold on a sec, cause you're making like four mistakes here. Let's talk about the least well known first.

You're looking back on past events and letting it color the entire perspective. You're using Meta knowledge. Its like if you (lived under a rock your whole life) then watched say ....Rogue One. You might think, holy shit who is this Darth Vader guy? What is the deal with him? Did he just kill all those rebels in that hallway? How can he choke people with his mind? WTF!!!

But you don't. You already KNOW all those answers. And even though he doesn't do all that much in the film (you could.liyetslly cut out every one of his scenes) his scenes stand out because of your meta knowledge.

Similarly, yes. The MC is slaying right now. But keep in mind that wasn't always the case. Ep 1 he basically got bullied out of the school. No one wanted to fuck him (other than a long term mutual crush who ultimately didn't go all the way). The only other ass he got was from hookers or from a sexually frustrated girl who wanted to use him to make her bf jealous (more on this in a minute).

The problem is we have played all this now, we know he's going to get these girls. And he does, although it's worth pointing out, it happens over a long period of time. Josy and Maya don't properly fuck.you until season 2. Bella and the raccoon, not until ep 8. And there are plenty of off ramps for any of them. Be a Dik and lose the thouple. Say the wrong thing and lose the Jill, go after Cathy and.... You get it. Meanwhile, most of the other girls you fuck are literal hookers or strippers. That's not all that unrealistic.

Moving on to probably the most important point. The MC is popular and handsome and hung and if you've never lived or known what that's like, let me tell you it's basically being God. Dating IRL has a sort of hierarchy, not always, but often. it's pretty easy to get the group below you, not as easy for the group above you. Undesirable (unattractive or unappealing) men are at the bottom, followed by undesirable women, then desirable women. But at the top, is desirable men. Wealthy, handsome, successful men have their literal pick of any woman they want.

By the time we reach Ep 9 the MC is essentially the leader of a popular frat, known for being extremely charismatic and competent as well as 'generously endowed'... Guys, girls get horny too. They want to fuck. But while guys want to fuck all the girls, girls want to fuck the BEST guy. It may even be a largely biological component, women are forced to be sexually selective for reproduction, while men are encouraged to be sexually promiscuous, ie women can only carry one baby at a time, so it needs to be the BEST baby, men however have the best chance of producing a successful offspring by simply producing as many as possible.

In short, if a girl (especially a college girl) knows a guy is safe, successful and sexually desirable, he's basically already in, without doing much of any work.

Another thing to note is that girls really do do, what safe did. That isn't unrealistic. The unrealistic part is those girls who do it, are ALWAYS trash people. They're miserable jerks out to cause pain or drama. But hey, for some reason Sage isn't, so yah!

Finally, as I've said before there are plenty of girls who we don't fuck, some we might never like Jamie's girlfriend, others we have to work for like Heather, and others may simply not be interested, KRJ (though it breaks my heart to say it). This brings me to my final point.

The game, like all games, isn't meant to be realistic. It exists in a sort of hyper reality. If you e ever played Call of Duty, you know that being a soldier is fast paced action where you kill enemies by the skin of your teeth and just barely scrap by all the whole finding ways to creatively kill and smash your way through interesting locations. And if you r ever served in the military you know all of that is untrue.

War is boring. Then dangerous, then tedious, then boring again. No one would ever play a realistic war game, for the same reason no one plays a 'middle manager office worker' simulator.

Theres probably been plenty of near misses with girls or guys in your life, where things sparked and almost caught fire. Most of the time your life is probably pretty routine. But hat wouldn't make a good action game and it doesn't make a good AVN. Sure safe could say 'its just too complicated' after Chad dumps her, Bella could say 'irs not worth the risk to my job' and after the MC and Maya fool around a few times, she could say 'I'm actually NOT into guys after all'. And it would be very realistic. But it wouldn't be very fun.

Which is what suspension of disbelief is really all about. We know this isn't real life, but as long as the pacing is sane and the world rules make sense it still works. For the record I completely disagree with you. I think this is one of the few 'realistic' AVNs I've ever played. All the moments seem earned. the characters feel true and the scenes make sense. Go check out something like Homelander or WVM and there's where you see unrealistic. Girls don't just fuck you at first sight, they fall completely in love with you. All of them have the exact same personality (mindlessly in love with you, with zero agency or goals and this zero character arc as well as, if course completely supportive of the main character having a massive harem). It's pretty gross and takes you right out of things TBH.
no, this isnt so far out of the realm of reality that i cant enjoy it, nor did i say that a good avn must be factual. i didnt state the comment in a way that excluded myself from it either. it was an observation that i found amusing. agree or not, thats the end of that part. sorry if you were expecting more to that rebuttal. what i will say is that you appear to be basing your timeline on seasons/episodes. but i sincerely hope that you realize much of the game takes place in the first few weeks! and is around 2 months into the timeline as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pax Draconis

sampow

May 14, 2023

no, this isnt so far out of the realm of reality that i cant enjoy it, nore did i say that a good avn must be factual. i didnt state the comment in a way that excluded myself from it either. it was an observation that i found amusing. agree or not, thats the end of that part. sorry if you were expecting more to that rebuttle. what i will say is that you appear to be basing your timeline on seasons/episodes. but i sincerely hope that you realize much of the game takes place in the first week! and is around 2 months into the timeline as a whole.
On the subject of timelines, here is a very good timeline outline shown through to the end of episode 8:

Mar 2, 2022
Quinn Infographic
I developed an infographic for Quinn after GameBoyy000 asked about it. Hope you guys enjoy it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have updated my previous post to include this new graphic. If you are interested in any other graphics I've developed you can find them here:
Infographics
Hope you guys enjoy the graphics I've developed!
Because F95 won't let me publish files this large, I uploaded them to imgur, however the quality has suffered as a result. Please accept my apologies.
Main Girls

Side Girls

Other Graphics
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I wish you a wonderful remainder of your day!

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
On the subject of timelines, here is a very good timeline outline shown through to the end of episode 8:

haha, sampows way of saying...."check again chuck". nice job sam! ive never seen that timeline before, and im clearly off about how much happened in the first week, it was the second week that was super packed. my mistake there. in my memory, i was thinking hell week which as seen on that chart crosses lines between week 1 and 2.

my comment stemmed from weeding through a bunch of metaphors that had little to do with what i actually said to find this quote
" it's worth pointing out, it happens over a long period of time. Josy and Maya don't properly fuck.you until season 2 "

when season 2.....starts in week 2 lol. also, josy fucks mc in week 1, and you can go as far as you could expect to get with a maya thats never seen a dick before, also in week 1(even though i didnt say sex was a benchmark for a girl being all over you btw)

i guess my point was, if youre going to start a post with "hold on a sec, youre making like 4 mistakes here" then its probably a good idea to state facts that refute what was actually said.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Quinn Infographic
I developed an infographic for Quinn after GameBoyy000 asked about it. Hope you guys enjoy it!
I have updated my previous post to include this new graphic. If you are interested in any other graphics I've developed you can find them here:
tysm for this...

but wait what?? I always thought Quinn would have the most amount of screentime since she has a lot of main story scenes/renders that do not have the MC present nearby...but turns out that's not the case

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
Why can't I release the bathing scene with Jill in EP.4 and the ending of EP.7 even though I played according to the manual? And Isabella, after finishing playing tennis in EP.7, she refused to take me to the house even though I couldn't. It's messed with chaty. I played it many times but couldn't fix it. Please give me some help.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why can't I release the bathing scene with Jill in EP.4 and the ending of EP.7 even though I played according to the manual? And Isabella, after finishing playing tennis in EP.7, she refused to take me to the house even though I couldn't. It's messed with chaty. I played it many times but couldn't fix it. Please give me some help.
You can only shower with Jill if you have CHICK affinity, not Neutral or DIK. You can't get the ep 7 scene if you are DIK affinity or you helped Sage when she was sick instead of going on date with Jill.

As for the Bella issue, did you get the oral sex from Cathy?

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
You can only shower with Jill if you have CHICK affinity, not Neutral or DIK. You can't get the ep 7 scene if you are DIK affinity or you helped Sage when she was sick instead of going on date with Jill.

As for the Bella issue, did you get the oral sex from Cathy?
No, I'm not messing with Cathy, not chatting on the app, just driving her home, dating Jill, and having relationships with all the main characters. Is there an effect on Jill and Bella's ending in EP.7? I always try to maintain the CHICK value.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes