anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No, I'm not messing with Cathy, not chatting on the app, just driving her home, dating Jill, and having relationships with all the main characters. Is there an effect on Jill and Bella's ending in EP.7? I always try to maintain the CHICK value.
Do you have any mods installed? There have been issues with mods saving previous choices onto a new save, so even if you did nothing with Cathy on this save if you have in other saves it can cause an issue.

Reactions: armsayhi

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
Do you have any mods installed? There have been issues with mods saving previous choices onto a new save, so even if you did nothing with Cathy on this save if you have in other saves it can cause an issue.
I don't use mods, but the previous save actually had an incident with Cathy. If I understand correctly, I have to reinstall the game and play again correctly, right?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't use mods, but the previous save actually had an incident with Cathy. If I understand correctly, I have to reinstall the game and play again correctly, right?
Probably best, sounds like previous save is corrupting current save somehow.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I like that Nicole was the poster child for the Others run he did, maybe that is good news we finally get a 1on1 date, but I wouldn't be surprised if expectations are subverted again and its another threesome with some other stripper, maybe the barmaid :FacePalm:
So let me reiterate, I want a Nicole scene, not a Nicole and Friends, or an Envy Scene. :cautious:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes