Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Is this guy a pussy too? :unsure:
Seriously, if you have an advantage you use it. Vinny did exactly that, good for him. Now it's Fuckface's turn to get a gun use his advantage and catch Vinny off-guard, so that he wouldn't even have enough time to pull a gun again.
And all that talk about "fair fight", "pussy/not pussy", "muh honor" is bollocks for CHICKs. Street fights don't work like that. No fight works like that outside of sports.

You'd feel like home, if Vinny pulled a knife instead, wouldn't ya? :Kappa:
no, he only had diarrhea that day of recording lol. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ostap Bender

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I can imagine his tier list. Mona, Maya & Rio would be in the bottom tier for daring to oppose Quinn. :eek:
it's going to be funny when we finally reach the end of this VN (whenever that will happen) only for all the hard core simps to find out everyone's waifu dies drowning while brushing their teeth. You know how DPC works, you know it's going to happen!

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I can imagine his tier list. Mona, Maya & Rio would be in the bottom tier for daring to oppose Quinn. :eek:
rio and sage may get points for helping mc make quinn cum, but youre probably right lol

it's going to be funny when we finally reach the end of this VN (whenever that will happen) only for all the hard core simps to find out everyone's waifu dies drowning while brushing their teeth. You know how DPC works, you know it's going to happen!

:ROFLMAO:
i came into this hoping he will at least give us a 50/50 chance like last time. but the man has definitely gone further into madness since then so.......hope for the best, expect the worst?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
No please not again with this bullshit! I really cannot stand these words used improperly. DPC is not a perfectionist, he's not an obsessed artist. He has never been that, and THANK GOD/VISNU/ALLAH/PINK UNICORN/LENIN that he is far from being a perfectionist. Otherwise, with the massive quantity of the content he produces, we'll have one update every 4-5 years. Just imagine what would it be to pose perfectly, correct, edit assets, then post produce in photoshop, 5000+ single renderings. Plus the animations. That alone would take years. Perfection is useless, 90% of users does not want perfection. You don't even know what perfection means if you think he is a perfectionist.

DPC is a entrepeneur, a business man. An obsessed business man. He's making millions not because he's a naive perfectionist, an unreliable artist, but because he is a concrete and solid business man that plans everything. A person that knows how far he can go with his supporters. Please stop this "perfectionist" bullshit.
A perfectionist would release few hundreds perfect images after 11 months, correcting even the most subtle posing error that 95% of people would never notice (any reference is purely coincidental). DPC makes so many posing errors and he does not give a fuck, because most of the people do not give a fuck or are not even able to see them. I don't think he has changed approach with EP 10, he simply has no time for that.

You say he's "a nut"? Ahah. DPC is not a stupid, he is very clever, rational, methodic, he knows what most of his supporters want. He focuses on important things, not perfectionism, not artistic crafting.
I agree with you. But also want to state to you that you also sound a bit jealous at DPC. Maybe he is making more money in one month than you do in one year. One update a year is really poor. But I am not a patreon and still can play the game though.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't really accept that all the girls just instantly melt for the mc:

• Cammy's first experience with the mc was part of the prank with Quinn, but next was when he paid her for a blow job. She took it further because she wanted too. She's also sucking other guys' cocks in the glory hole, but when the mc caught her with Mona spying on him changing, the mc took control and they went with it. Basically Cammy's pretty easy going with sex (even if she didn't want her face associated with the prostitution ring - that's why she went for blowjobs only).
  • Mona pretty much just went along with Cammy in that scene, but it's not like she's all over the mc. She likes sex, that's about it.
A little bit more than that. Give Mona a beer during the DIK party where the cluck about Cathy gets posted and see.

Reactions: sampow and chuck69

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have wounder if mc hasn't put his money in the bank could someone try to steal it. Maya was willing to let MC get attack(added she probably didn't know that was about to happen but didn't stop) could she think about stealing the money
I think he already banked his inheritance as he used some of it to buy the 'special' from Quinn, or to put the money back that he borrowed from his college fund to pay for the 'special'.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think he already banked his inheritance as he used some of it to buy the 'special' from Quinn, or to put the money back that he borrowed from his college fund to pay for the 'special'.
Mc used some of it to join gym with Josy unless Josy payed it, my mc didn't buy anything from quinn. I don't remember if mc said he put it in the bank

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
the realization that we (myself included) are playing a game where most of the girls we meet instantly melt into a wet puddle at our feet, as if they are nazis and the mc's dick is the lost ark, but then feel comfortable throwing around terms like "in real life" to make points for our theories.....:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

fuck it, im too far gone to turn back now. so, about vinny pulling the gun.

what i see as the irl issues here are that the mc walks into his room, sees vinny trashing it and stops to have a convo first. thats an instant beat down imo, which probably negates vinny having a gun in the first place because vinny wouldnt have seen it comming, and the strikes you dont see comming are the most likely to knock you out.
but ok, it happened, we had the convo, it didnt go well. mc punches vinny in the mouth, and then.........stands back, waiting for vinny to ready himself, when he should have kept throwing, and again possibly negating vinny having the gun. vinny then lifts his shirt to flash the gun thats tucked into the front of his pants (proving hes a real dumbshit gangster). and he does this while in reach of mc, who again, despite being full of liquid courage, does nothing. had he reacted, he either takes the gun, or they struggle, the gun goes off, and happens to be pointed right at vinnys dick, which again, negates vinny having a gun.

you all can debate the likelyhood of successfully disarming a person whos already pointing a gun at your head, and i agree that the chances are slim, but the mc has proven that through courage or stupidity, he has the balls to take on anyone. so how the fuck did it get to the point where vinny had him in that position?
I'm enjoying yours and Sampow's back and forth on this but I'd like to point out a couple of things. A 'what the hell are you doing' reaction to Vinny is understandable. Except for Oscar and Troy, a DIK version of Tremolo is typically squaring off with someone. Troy, he's pissed about his guitar. Dawe threw the first punch, and the MC could believably feel that he has no choice but to fight Anthony, John and Alex after fighting Dawe. Chad attacked him. Caleb picked that fight. Tommy punched him first. (sometimes even on a DIK playthrough I'll not fight Tommy. 1. Family first 2. Josy kicking him in the nuts is classic.)

On a tangent: In support of Sampow's convo with Derek is the convo with Tommy after the confrontation in the basement where they talk about how their actions brought about the trashing of the mansion: the whole "Tremolo doesn't know what a bear is" convo.

Putting all that aside though, I think in your situation of flat out attacking Vinnie without warning just ends in a dead Tremolo. Tremolo doesn't know how to punch. I mean, sure, he knows where to punch but that's not the same thing. He's knocked out zero people whom he's fought. He pulls all his punches. The guy in the gym pointed it out. He probably focuses all his power at the point of impact instead of an inch beyond impact where you're supposed to. Because of that, he might knock Vinnie down but he's not gonna knock him out. Vinnie would probably just end up shooting him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes