funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
just so im not misunderstood. i agree, that joke was in reference to a long running battle between orgitas and i over his love for madame and her greazy azz lol
yeh, it's been entertaining.

Personally, I lean towards MILFs as well. But the 'Madame', yeh, really not my cup o' tea with her skin texture making her look like she's got 3 generations of grand kids already. She's all yours Orgitas.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

rj677

May 30, 2020
I've said before in a serious post about Maya that I don't hate her, it's just that the character isn't my style. Previously, in the early stages of the game, I liked her more, but now she has dropped to fourth place in the list of main girls LIs, only Jill is lower. Mostly it's just too vanilla and I get tired of her storyline. Tastes tend to change, for example, a couple of years ago I would never have thought that Bella would be second on my MGs list.
Im a lurker in this thread now, but what you said is 100% in line with my thoughts as well... I have always said that just because Im a Quinn fan, it doesnt mean that I hate Maya. I just got tired about all the "circumstances" around her storyline and mainly that the MC was always called to help and there was nothing that I could do about it (I even called it "story forced" at one point) :HideThePain:

Fortunately DPC, with the addition of the "hangouts" mechanic, made her storyline easier to "digest" because now I could choose to see her just on those situations where everyone regardless of path would have to see her too. (y)

As to Bella, that happened to me too... Bella is now tied with Sage for number 2 and Quinn is now my undisputed number 1. But the reason for it in my case was more how great she was written vs how underwhelming the characters in front of her were written...

-Sage: My main girl since the beginning, but lately it has been hard to play her path... The MC somehow getting "unturned on" while having sex with her because he now knows about her family now:cautious:, that low effort outfit in the party didnt help either. Not to mention the whole "rebound guy" thing. Making Sage kinda "boring" just blows my mind still :( (I know we got Anal and other things at the end, but it doesnt erase what happened before that :( )

-Josy: Amazing LI, but like I said before: Im not the biggest fan of Maya, so... Yeah... When she gets a solo path, Im all for it though :love:

-Bella: We waited a long time for sex scenes, but man when we got it they were so worth it. Her path is really wholesome and in the last episode she was definitely THE STAR. The mummy outfit was genius. Theres nothing I can point out that I disliked since her and MC started "seriously" going at it :cool:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

More tiddy to suffocate in. More ass... More cushion for the pushin'.. Yeah, Madame is the best. All assisted by massage oils. Best Hooker "Dancer" around (except for Nicole, obviously.)
take it easy oil man, you will be able to return to madame in December, if everything goes according to the pre-arranged.

a49NVbZP_700w_0.jpg

Sep 11, 2023
screenshot0001.png

Elena is awesome. Man she is... the way she treats you is like a sister. She's also the most mature of all the HOTs, and should be the next president after Sage.

I'd love to get more interactions with her (and JB of course) in future episodes. Their loving, happy relationship adds a kind of worldly dynamic to the DIK house.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 2995231

Elena is awesome. Man she is... the way she treats you is like a sister. She's also the most mature of all the HOTs, and should be the next president after Sage.

I'd love to get more interactions with her (and JB of course) in future episodes. Their loving, happy relationship adds a kind of worldly dynamic to the DIK house.
Elena is truly forbidden fruit. though I think it will make the Dik house explode if you try get her, sadly. Guess we just have to stick to cucking Tommy with Heather for the time being, eh?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm a simple man. I don't like feminists. :sneaky:
She isn't a feminist feminist, she's like she is because she has a father that has dominated her life and won't let her do anything, so because her father is a control freak when it comes to her, she has a low opinion of men, even though her brother loves her, he's still an idiot.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 2995231

8235sl.jpg

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
he isn't a feminist feminist, she's like she is because she has a father that has dominated her life and won't let her do anything, so because her father is a control freak when it comes to her, she has a low opinion of men, even though her brother loves her, he's still an idiot.
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world. despite that Maya has redeemable qualities, the problem is that I'm not interested enough in her character to look for those qualities. :BootyTime:

80ejq1.jpg

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Elena is truly forbidden fruit. though I think it will make the Dik house explode if you try get her, sadly. Guess we just have to stick to cucking Tommy with Heather for the time being, eh?
Why Tommy cucking ? :unsure::unsure:

Instead building a beautiful brotherhood with him through a fiery,
wild double penetration with his stepsister Josy,
and at the same time a high-five with him"DIK's for life" !!:p:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gunizz and Fess1998

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I the lord of cringe have found a scene that makes even me cringe
It's the one where the mc tells Sage he doesn't want to be a rebound guy
I play as a massive chick I really hope it plays out different if the mc is a massive dik
That scene is peak soy

• Wow
Reactions: Gunizz and Ray_D

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world. despite that Maya has redeemable qualities, the problem is that I'm not interested enough in her character to look for those qualities. :BootyTime:

View attachment 2995255
I grew up with a domineering father that wouldn't let you do shit, if I did anything he disliked I got whipped with a horse whip across the bare butt, it took me years after adulthood to get over it and come out of my shell, so I get to an extent where Maya is, mental abuse is just as hard to overcome as physical abuse.

Reactions: ffive

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I the lord of cringe have found a scene that makes even me cringe
It's the one where the mc tells Sage he doesn't want to be a rebound guy
I play as a massive chick I really hope it plays out different if the mc is a massive dik
That scene is peak soy
I think Sage is one of the girls you need to be a DIK affinity to get her, I don't think she goes for Chick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes