chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

More tiddy to suffocate in. More ass... More cushion for the pushin'.. Yeah, Madame is the best. All assisted by massage oils. Best Hooker "Dancer" around (except for Nicole, obviously.)
im also told she got employee of the month at the burger king where she takes her oil baths. looks like shes getting that add on shes had hers eyes on. this makes her the first person at the trailer park with a working shower. good for granny!

• Haha
Reactions: Pax Draconis

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I think Sage is one of the girls you need to be a DIK affinity to get her, I don't think she goes for Chick.
Pretty sure Quinn is the only one locked behind a DIK affinity. Sage is any affinity. But prove me wrong--too long since I've played that path.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
View attachment 2995231

Elena is awesome. Man she is... the way she treats you is like a sister. She's also the most mature of all the HOTs, and should be the next president after Sage.

I'd love to get more interactions with her (and JB of course) in future episodes. Their loving, happy relationship adds a kind of worldly dynamic to the DIK house.
i hope jb forgives me when i shoot my shot. hes a good bro, and trem cant cook

Reactions: legend_shon

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Elena is truly forbidden fruit. though I think it will make the Dik house explode if you try get her, sadly. Guess we just have to stick to cucking Tommy with Heather for the time being, eh?
to cucking someone, that someone must love his partner and Tommy doesn't love Heather, the only reason he's with her is because of her massive plot. he'll probably get angry, but considering that he's fucked a few women I don't think it affects him that much. besides, I think Tommy is more interested in Tania.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I the lord of cringe have found a scene that makes even me cringe
It's the one where the mc tells Sage he doesn't want to be a rebound guy
I play as a massive chick I really hope it plays out different if the mc is a massive dik
That scene is peak soy
i commend you for cheating on maya, that said.....nope. if sage is your fuck buddy. grab a glass, and drink that soy
I think Sage is one of the girls you need to be a DIK affinity to get her, I don't think she goes for Chick.
im pretty sure the only requirements for sage are not being named chad or dawe

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world.
Oh. I must have missed those scenes. I saw Maya trying to solve her problems and hunting after the tution from the HOTs. Well, we all know what happened. One week later she's meeting Stephen Burke to solve her problem. Didn't worked out. She uses others people help to solve problems. There's nothing wrong with that and it's far from hypocrite. In addition, every person has the right to be unhappy with his or her own situation from time to time and to express this to other people. Friends in particular are there to help you unload your problems.

And for the "she judges people" part... Does she really do that? She condemns Quinn's antisocial behavior, but so does anyone with a functioning moral compass. Quinn is, after all, a disgusting piece of shit. She lies all the time, engages in human trafficking (prostitution), uses violence for fun (tasers against MC), plots groups and people against each other for base motives, which ultimately leads to violent confrontations. Don't shoot the messenger Maya. Maya is just not a lying bitch that pretends to be okay with everything on the outside. What's wrong with that?

Maya isn't my favorite LI either, but acting like she's a bad character.... Come on.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
im also told she got employee of the month at the burger king where she takes her oil baths. looks like shes getting that add on shes had hers eyes on. this makes her the first person at the trailer park with a working shower. good for granny!
BK must be paying top dollar for the excellent massage oils they give Madame. Respect.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You can get Sage on all Alignments.
I play as a massive chick I really hope it plays out different if the mc is a massive dik
That scene is peak soy
I know you get that cringe scene when on a CHICK path, I'm pretty sure you get it again on a Neutral path.
But I forget if that cringe dialogue even comes up on a DIK path, but I don't think so. Some Sage simp will have to chime in to confirm that.

I'm not enough fan of malformed ginger giraffes to even bother rerolling another Sage playthrough just to confirm that. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Oh. I must have missed those scenes. I saw Maya trying to solve her problems and hunting after the tution from the HOTs. Well, we all know what happened. One week later she's meeting Stephen Burke to solve her problem. Didn't worked out. She uses others people help to solve problems. There's nothing wrong with that and it's far from hypocrite. In addition, every person has the right to be unhappy with his or her own situation from time to time and to express this to other people. Friends in particular are there to help you unload your problems.

And for the "she judges people" part... Does she really do that? She condemns Quinn's antisocial behavior, but so does anyone with a functioning moral compass. Quinn is, after all, a disgusting piece of shit. She lies all the time, engages in human trafficking (prostitution), uses violence for fun (tasers against MC), plots groups and people against each other for base motives, which ultimately leads to violent confrontations. Don't shoot the messenger Maya. Maya is just not a lying bitch that pretends to be okay with everything on the outside. What's wrong with that?

Maya isn't my favorite LI either, but acting like she's a bad character.... Come on.
if we just remove the last line, this post sounds like an attempt to to lure joshy into a windowless van :LOL:jk

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, people have been pushing Maya around for far too long
I will do whatever it takes to help her
Wow. So, you'll help her get into even more trouble? I mean, every bit of trouble she's been in, has been of her own making. Except for the shit her dad pulled.

• Wow

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, found this on reddit.

BaD Affinity compatibility table (Updated for Episode 9)

GIRLCHICKNEUTRALDIK
JillOptimalCompatibleIncompatible
Josy*CompatibleOptimal3 Chick choices before Library scene.
Maya*OptimalCompatible3 Chick choices before Library scene.
SageCompatibleCompatibleOptimal
BellaOptimalCompatibleCompatible
Quinn*IncompatibleNeed to pass DIK Affinity Check in Episode 6.Optimal
MelanieIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
SarahIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
HeatherIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
Lily*CompatibleCompatibleOptimal
NicoleCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
RionaCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
CamillaCompatibleCompatibleOptimal
JadeCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
NoraCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
CathyCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
RoseIncompatibleCompatibleCompatible
SandyCompatibleCompatibleOptimal
MadameCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
BeckyIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
  • Compatible = Can get all some of their lewds, and be on their path if there is one.
  • Incompatible = Could get some lewds or none at all, but can't stay on their path at some point.
  • Optimal = Compatible + Some exclusive bonus content.
Lily = Chick and Neutral affinities can get her EP5 Lewd for free, DIK cannot. EP7 Lewd requires either DIK or to have had EP5 Lewd. EP8 Lewd requires to have had EP7 Lewd.

Throuple = You can make a maximum of 4 Chick/Neutral Major choices if you want to achieve permanent DIK affinity... you need to be non-DIK affinity by the end of Episode 4 to convince Josy and Maya to accept the throuple idea. That requires that you make at least 3 Chick choices before that scene. The 4th choice can be taken after you're on the Throuple path. So at the end of Episode 8, you'll be permanent DIK Affinity and on the Throuple Branch.

Quinn = In order to achieve Quinn's path with Neutral permanent affinity, you need to pass the DIK affinity check during Episode 6 (where you help her after she got mugged). it's entirely possible to achieve this by having made no more than 4 Chick choices until that moment...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That scene is peak soy
It's the same shit on DIK path.

Really proves true that regardless of player choice, MC is just a fucking pussy.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes