Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
OK, found this on reddit.

BaD Affinity compatibility table (Updated for Episode 9)

GIRLCHICKNEUTRALDIK
JillOptimalCompatibleIncompatible
Josy*CompatibleOptimal3 Chick choices before Library scene.
Maya*OptimalCompatible3 Chick choices before Library scene.
SageCompatibleCompatibleOptimal
BellaOptimalCompatibleCompatible
Quinn*IncompatibleNeed to pass DIK Affinity Check in Episode 6.Optimal
MelanieIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
SarahIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
HeatherIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
Lily*CompatibleCompatibleOptimal
NicoleCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
RionaCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
CamillaCompatibleCompatibleOptimal
JadeCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
NoraCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
CathyCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
RoseIncompatibleCompatibleCompatible
SandyCompatibleCompatibleOptimal
MadameCompatibleCompatibleCompatible
BeckyIncompatibleIncompatibleOptimal
  • Compatible = Can get all some of their lewds, and be on their path if there is one.
  • Incompatible = Could get some lewds or none at all, but can't stay on their path at some point.
  • Optimal = Compatible + Some exclusive bonus content.
Lily = Chick and Neutral affinities can get her EP5 Lewd for free, DIK cannot. EP7 Lewd requires either DIK or to have had EP5 Lewd. EP8 Lewd requires to have had EP7 Lewd.

Throuple = You can make a maximum of 4 Chick/Neutral Major choices if you want to achieve permanent DIK affinity... you need to be non-DIK affinity by the end of Episode 4 to convince Josy and Maya to accept the throuple idea. That requires that you make at least 3 Chick choices before that scene. The 4th choice can be taken after you're on the Throuple path. So at the end of Episode 8, you'll be permanent DIK Affinity and on the Throuple Branch.

Quinn = In order to achieve Quinn's path with Neutral permanent affinity, you need to pass the DIK affinity check during Episode 6 (where you help her after she got mugged). it's entirely possible to achieve this by having made no more than 4 Chick choices until that moment...
You must be neutral to unlock a scene with Maya in an early episode (before the key choice in the library).

Are they really sure about that "3 Chick choices before Library scene" thing, I wonder.

No idea of how you could stay on Bella's path while being DIK.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You must be neutral to unlock a scene with Maya in an early episode (before the key choice in the library).

Are they really sure about that "3 Chick choices before Library scene" thing, I wonder.

I think the only route that blocks Bella path is getting a BJ from Cathy.

Or not chasing her. Although I tried that on one play-through and she was still an option at the end of chapter 8 when I was a Massive DIK and DIK affinity.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
Sep 11, 2023
She isn't a feminist feminist, she's like she is because she has a father that has dominated her life and won't let her do anything, so because her father is a control freak when it comes to her, she has a low opinion of men, even though her brother loves her, he's still an idiot.
Brah. Feminist is feminist. There is no half-feminist or sumthin. You don't need to explain her to me. I certainly think Maya is feminist. She has my sympathy because of Derek and her evil father. But I don't like her. I even skip her lewd scenes. She is such a turn-off for me :HideThePain:

I understand you Maya lovers, though. Everyone can find a girl for their taste. That's why this game is so amazing. :BootyTime:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Brah. Feminist is feminist. There is no half-feminist or sumthin. You don't need to explain her to me. I certainly think Maya is feminist. She has my sympathy because of Derek and her evil father. But I don't like her. I even skip her lewd scenes. She is such a turn-off for me :HideThePain:

I understand you Maya lovers, though. Everyone can find a girl for their taste. That's why this game is so amazing. :BootyTime:
I'm not a Maya lover, I have saves for every route cause I want to see everything I can in the game.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

So long as the DIK choices you make are not directed at Isabella.
I have a couple playthroughs with Bella as main LI with a DK alignment.

One of those 2 DIK playthroughs is with the MC being the biggest dik possible poking everything with a hearbeat.
And had to run another almost the same but without any messing around with other girls, as we learned since Ep9 there are new variables in game to monitor Temptation points.

So 1 playthrough where it's almost guaranteed she'll leave the MC and hopefully not leave the MC on the more 'loyal' playthrough. We'll see as the game progresses how that pans out. lol

Reactions: chuck69

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She condemns Quinn's antisocial behavior
pic.gif
but so does anyone with a functioning moral compass
What ? What is it?
6cccc41f94e91c02c08520c4b04a0aaf.jpg
Some new device ? No. I don't need it.
She lies all the time, engages in human trafficking (prostitution), uses violence for fun (tasers against MC)
image.gif
Yes, it's fun. Really fun.
plots groups and people against each other for base motives, which ultimately leads to violent confrontations.
ASINTIENDO CON LA CABEZA (3)_thumb (1).gif
Oh yeah. She's a born politician.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I find it interesting how you can get accepted by MJ in the library and then attain DIK affinity later without any consequences. As far as I know, there isn't anything unique related to this yet. Anyone think it'll get bad in the future?

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I find it interesting how you can get accepted by MJ in the library and then attain DIK affinity later without any consequences. As far as I know, there isn't anything unique related to this yet. Anyone think it'll get bad in the future?
But maybe... does that Pink Rose group photo in the dressing room require DIK affinity? If so, if you're on the MJ path, you'll get a unique response. That's like the only consequence I can think of right now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think it could back fire on MC if he full dik, Josy might lean dik but clearly isn't 100% on that side she more in the middle

Reactions: JosephH151

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
But maybe... does that Pink Rose group photo in the dressing room require DIK affinity? If so, if you're on the MJ path, you'll get a unique response.
i think it does have to be on a dik path. but its really not an issue, you lose a couple points, but you should have plenty to spare. snap that pic!

• Haha

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
But maybe... does that Pink Rose group photo in the dressing room require DIK affinity? If so, if you're on the MJ path, you'll get a unique response. That's like the only consequence I can think of right now.
I don't see how that could really have an effect on the MJ path, it's just a photo, so what if he is friends with a bunch of strippers, at the time he was working there to repair the mansion.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Good question
I think it will eventually blow up in a dik mc's face
Yeah, M&J even compete with each other for the MC's attention, and if you add the side girls on top of that...
Although this is a fantasy game, why not? :ROFLMAO:

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I don't see how that could really have an effect on the MJ path, it's just a photo, so what if he is friends with a bunch of strippers, at the time he was working there to repair the mansion.
Yeah, I know. I was just looking for unique outcomes to being a DIK on the MJ path. It doesn't really ruin anything. You'll only get a message from Josy saying it's nasty or something, and you'll lose some points. No unique variables or anything.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes