Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Good question
I think it will eventually blow up in a dik mc's face
It's also going to blow up in a chick mc's face. Because seriously, Maya is Maya. A chick mc will lose Josy and a dik mc will lose Maya. Y'all do realize that's why that question came up with Dingle Dork Derek at the prep's mansion right? Either way, a neutral or dik mc will lose Maya. Also, yes, Maya IS a feminist and not because her dad is a prick either.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I find it interesting how you can get accepted by MJ in the library and then attain DIK affinity later without any consequences. As far as I know, there isn't anything unique related to this yet. Anyone think it'll get bad in the future?
I think that maybe in the future there will be scenes in the way of Josy and Maya's relationship that test affinity and cause the main character to be forced to prefer one girl over another. For example, the scene with Maya will be blocked in episode 10 because the protagonist is DIK and vice versa the scene with Josy will be available if the player is neutral or DIK. This actually makes sense because Maya as a character is incompatible with DIK even in the trouple path, but in no way shows this after the choice in the library.
Accordingly, if the player is forced against his own will to spend more time with one or the other girl. I'm wondering if there will be something similar with CHICK, causing for example Josy to reject the player because he's a CHICK. It's a universal mechanic that allows you to do a trouple breakup.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think that maybe in the future there will be scenes in the way of Josy and Maya's relationship that test affinity and cause the main character to be forced to prefer one girl over another. For example, the scene with Maya will be blocked in episode 10 because the protagonist is DIK and vice versa the scene with Josy will be available if the player is neutral or DIK. This actually makes sense because Maya as a character is incompatible with DIK even in the trouple path, but in no way shows this after the choice in the library.
Accordingly, if the player is forced against his own will to spend more time with one or the other girl. I'm wondering if there will be something similar with CHICK, causing for example Josy to reject the player because he's a CHICK. It's a universal mechanic that allows you to do a trouple breakup.
That's the long winded version of what I said right above you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JosephH151

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Maya: My dad is controlling my money and therefore my life.
Also Maya: I was tricked into thinking that I could get free tuition if I joined a sorority
Also Also Maya: Why can't I get a free money scholarship for social work?
Josy: I wanted to get cheap costumes because you know money
Also Also Also Maya: Expensive matching costumes!!!

My advice for Maya and her search for money
. ID-10091682.jpg

Seriously you know who doesn't have someone paying for their college: Lily

Aug 29, 2023
Seriously you know who doesn't have someone paying for their college: Lily
I knew a girl in college who stripped for a living. She made crazy money. Only $6 an hour (this was back in the ’90s) but she could easily get an extra $50 in tips per dance, multiple dances per shift, and she could take the tips home that day. Classes paid for, two-bedroom apartment paid for, car paid for. All for simply having a nice body, and being willing to show it to drunken idiots.

Guys who went to the club to see her naked utterly blew their chances with her, and I was forewarned about this so I never went. Turns out she wasn’t interested in me, so I really wish I had. Live and learn.

Lily ain’t dumb. What’s dumb is girls who make that kind of money, then start blowing it all on dope. I’m reminded of Robin Williams’ saying, “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.” The Pink Rose girls had better not be dabbling in anything harder than weed, or tragedy’s gonna follow. Just you see.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks 'Calm before the snow'
Is a title some edgelord would come up with?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes