TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You also can't beat up Troy.
I beat him up on most routes, think only a couple of times I haven't, I guess maybe you can pick Bella but she must drop you after, although my MC did fuck her on the dining room table when Jill saw them, so maybe that time I didn't beat him up.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I beat him up on most routes, think only a couple of times I haven't, I guess maybe you can pick Bella but she must drop you after, although my MC did fuck her on the dining room table when Jill saw them, so maybe that time I didn't beat him up.
Only ways to not get with Bella is if you're actively not pursuing her or if you fool around with Cathy when you drive her back home. She's super easy to pick up on the CHICK and Neutral paths, and just a tad tricky to get her on the DIK path, but still quite easy to get just don't pick DIK choices while with her and you're golden. You can even get into as many fights as you like.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I beat him up on most routes
I must admit that I used to beat up Troy too.
Yes, it was.
But that's in the past now. I said to myself - that's enough.
And not because I'm going to fuck Bella, no.
I was influenced by the wise teachings of the Divine Quinn. :love:
A teaching that brings the light of kindness, love and tenderness. :rolleyes:
Quinn's voice said - Don't touch him. No need. We'd better try to blackmail him later. And if it works out, we will have more money for business.
The wisdom of these words impressed me. I realized that I had to be better, and give up senseless, not money-making cruelty.
Drink, smoke and fuck - so says the Quinnism. :illuminati:
And may kindness, love and tenderness be with you.:WeSmart:

Reactions: rafman15

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can't say if she drops him later, I never finished her path. Not really a fan of her.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
im not 100% sure, but i believe that things like the dildo helmet, beating up troy, offering to buy her meal, are for a point system where bellas deciding weather or not to recommend you to jill. it has no effect on dating bella herself
You're absolutely right about the point system and certain things are affected by your affinity as well. Fighting Troy for one/saying you dislike Tybalt/complimenting her during the drunk date/not peeking on her/say you're taking gender studies for 'women's issues'/asking for a ride with DIK affinity will give negative points/paying for her meal. The check for it comes up when Tremolo tells Isabella about his past.

I misremembered the fighting Troy thing. It's more detrimental to Jill's path not Bella's.

Reactions: chuck69
Dec 21, 2021
What are the most trainwreck decisions Fuckface can make? I want to do a new playthrough where the absolute worst decisions can be made just to see the chaos that unfolds.

The big ones I can think of:
1. Fuck Jade and Sage
2. Release the Tape
3. Fight the Jocks at every opportunity
4. Tell Josy about Chad & Troy
5. Don't tell Sage about Chad & Troy
6. Use the Restaurant
7. Facefuck Heather
8. Absinthe Becky
9. Dick pic in the presentation
10. Let Jill eat shit at the recital.

Are there any other obvious choice that I'm missing?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
What are the most trainwreck decisions Fuckface can make? I want to do a new playthrough where the absolute worst decisions can be made just to see the chaos that unfolds.

1. Fuck Jade and Sage
2. Release the Tape
6. Use the Restaurant
7. Facefuck Heather
8. Absinthe Becky

I would likely add encouraging the soda dude to join the chess club, leave Cathy's panties in Bella's car, and give Sally Derek's special bottle in episode 9. Also I can understand giving Becky Absinthe could be considered an ethical train-wreck, but Becky ends up finding you more appealing by Episode 8 as a consequence. Just a heads up.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

1. Fuck Jade and Sage
2. Release the Tape
6. Use the Restaurant
7. Facefuck Heather
8. Absinthe Becky

Cheat on the midterms, punch tybalt, Don't make a truce with Gordon et. all at the dorm party, eat out Ashley

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

1. Fuck Jade and Sage
2. Release the Tape
6. Use the Restaurant
7. Facefuck Heather
8. Absinthe Becky

Flunk all the tests? Get a blowie from Cathy. Don't forget to punch Tybalt and Tommy. And you probably want Sage after the DIK's party.

Aug 29, 2023
  • Date Josy and Maya, then choose someone else in episode 8.
  • Take a picture with the strippers when you're dating Josy and Maya.
  • Knock Tybalt's false teeth out when playing doubles.
  • Fuck Bella when you’re pursuing Jill.
  • Fuck Lily, Riona, Camila, and Sage at the HOT party—you’ll run out of steam.
Chick paths are less chaotic tho.

rafman15

Nov 3, 2018
I must admit that I used to beat up Troy too.
Yes, it was.
But that's in the past now. I said to myself - that's enough.
And not because I'm going to fuck Bella, no.
I was influenced by the wise teachings of the Divine Quinn. :love:
A teaching that brings the light of kindness, love and tenderness. :rolleyes:
Quinn's voice said - Don't touch him. No need. We'd better try to blackmail him later. And if it works out, we will have more money for business.
The wisdom of these words impressed me. I realized that I had to be better, and give up senseless, not money-making cruelty.
Drink, smoke and fuck - so says the Quinnism. :illuminati:
And may kindness, love and tenderness be with you.:WeSmart:
Those are very wise words

• Haha
Reactions: Pax Draconis
Aug 29, 2023
I think Jill isn't as naive as she seems, she is basically testing if the MC is sleeping around after comitting to her. Still kinda dumb that she does that after give up her virginity and having unprotected sex, but I didn't say she isn't dumb :Kappa:
Naive and dumb are synonyms, by the way. People don’t always realize this, which is why you can often get away with calling someone naive without offense. They think it means innocence instead of stupidity. And dumb can also mean innocence instead of stupidity.

And the MC is mighty dumb about a lot of things too. He’s a 19-year-old kid after all. Raw-dogging everyone, then telling Jill he doesn’t have an STD because he “just knows”? Of course she’s gonna want him tested. But, had he told her “I’ve only been with one other person and we were virgins,” she’d have said, “Oh I’m so relieved,” and would be far less intimidated by his experience. (Though you can, even so, gain lots of experience with only one person—who wants to try every position in every sex manual.)

• Angry
Reactions: chuck69

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Naive and dumb are synonyms, by the way. People don’t always realize this, which is why you can often get away with calling someone naive without offense. They think it means innocence instead of stupidity. And dumb can also mean innocence instead of stupidity.
They think that because that's , it isn't a synonym for dumb (in the sense of stupid). You can be naive & smart. Jill is certainly naive, I don't think she's stupid. Despite all the memes... :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes