aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Finally came around playing this game. Fuck me I'm addicted.
What rubbed me the wrong way however was how I was forced into choosing someone. Is that because I went somewhat neutral route? Can I just keep sleeping around when going full DIK? I mean, if I go DIK I wanna go full frat-fuckboy style. Especially since I went with Josy+Maya even though I know full well devs prior game and one of them Maya is probably gonna be ruthlessly murdered by some retard side antagonist that will cause MC spiral into heroin addiction for 20 years he barely escapes as a boomer. Might wanna just have a fuckboy save in case the dev shits on my kitchen table again y'know. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Finally came around playing this game. Fuck me I'm addicted.
What rubbed me the wrong way however was how I was forced into choosing someone. Is that because I went somewhat neutral route? Can I just keep sleeping around when going full DIK? I mean, if I go DIK I wanna go full frat-fuckboy style. Especially since I went with Josy+Maya even though I know full well devs prior game and one of them Maya is probably gonna be ruthlessly murdered by some retard side antagonist that will cause MC spiral into heroin addiction for 20 years he barely escapes as a boomer. Might wanna just have a fuckboy save in case the dev shits on my kitchen table again y'know. :HideThePain:
You have the Other's branch, so you can still sleep around, but not with the Main girls. At least for now, its still up in the air if later you will get a 2nd chance to get with/get back with the Main Girls, or the opposite since in ep9, there seems to be multiple endings and path deviations even in the Others route.

tl,dr this will not have a harem ending.

sampow

May 14, 2023
What are the most trainwreck decisions Fuckface can make? I want to do a new playthrough where the absolute worst decisions can be made just to see the chaos that unfolds.

The big ones I can think of:
1. Fuck Jade and Sage
2. Release the Tape
3. Fight the Jocks at every opportunity
4. Tell Josy about Chad & Troy
5. Don't tell Sage about Chad & Troy
6. Use the Restaurant
7. Facefuck Heather
8. Absinthe Becky
9. Dick pic in the presentation
10. Let Jill eat shit at the recital.

Are there any other obvious choice that I'm missing?
I would likely add encouraging the soda dude to join the chess club, leave Cathy's panties in Bella's car, and give Sally Derek's special bottle in episode 9. Also I can understand giving Becky Absinthe could be considered an ethical train-wreck, but Becky ends up finding you more appealing by Episode 8 as a consequence. Just a heads up.
Cheat on the midterms, punch tybalt, Don't make a truce with Gordon et. all at the dorm party, eat out Ashley
Flunk all the tests? Get a blowie from Cathy. Don't forget to punch Tybalt and Tommy. And you probably want Sage after the DIK's party.
  • Date Josy and Maya, then choose someone else in episode 8.
  • Take a picture with the strippers when you're dating Josy and Maya.
  • Knock Tybalt's false teeth out when playing doubles.
  • Fuck Bella when you’re pursuing Jill.
  • Fuck Lily, Riona, Camila, and Sage at the HOT party—you’ll run out of steam.
Chick paths are less chaotic tho.
That's pretty much just a typical Quinn run:

1697004007777.png

For a bonus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
how is it that DIK mc doesn't shout to the world that Chad and Troy are a couple of fags. i mean, they both treat him like shit form the moment he sets foot in B&R. plus Chad used Sage because of who her parents were. that asshole doesn't get a free pass just cause he's a fag and it's not nice to be mean to fags. gimme a break.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
You have the Other's branch, so you can still sleep around, but not with the Main girls. At least for now, its still up in the air if later you will get a 2nd chance to get with/get back with the Main Girls, or the opposite since in ep9, there seems to be multiple endings and path deviations even in the Others route.

tl,dr this will not have a harem ending.
thanks for clarifying, I wasn't expecting harem content from this title in the first place
I guess it would just be nice if games like these, especially ones that revolve around school settings, would keep their tween-love-drama up beyond just the establishing first few episodes. I get that authors often want to consolidate multiple story threads into one bigger storyline over time but it's a bit of a shame that almost always means you are stuck in one one route. people breaking up (beyond premises for character arcs), stealing girlfriends/boyfriends, etc that whole shebang

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
Question: I deleted the game and replayed it all. Still can't unlock the Bella scene in EP.7. She still found Cathy's underwear in the car even though I didn't have anything to do with her. Didn't drive her or chat with her and Jill's ending scene in EP.7, I followed the guide everything but she and went to the gym with Josy. Or I walked on everyone's path, it's wrong. Every time I replay it, I get the ending scene of EP.7 where we meet men kissing. Please help me.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Question: I deleted the game and replayed it all. Still can't unlock the Bella scene in EP.7. She still found Cathy's underwear in the car even though I didn't have anything to do with her. Didn't drive her or chat with her and Jill's ending scene in EP.7, I followed the guide everything but she and went to the gym with Josy. Or I walked on everyone's path, it's wrong. Every time I replay it, I get the ending scene of EP.7 where we meet men kissing. Please help me.
It's probably James's ghost who's putting the pant in the car to avoid you fucking his wife !!!!!!

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's probably James's ghost who's putting the pant in the car to avoid you fucking his wife !!!!!!
I never liked that sneaky bastard with that cheeky smile. I wish I could wipe that smile off his face with Cathy's panties.

sampow

May 14, 2023
There's a singular variable that gets set when the mc lets Cathy blow him in Bella's car:
  • ep5_cathy_lewd

This variable can't be set any other way. But Bella will believe the mc had his nob polished by Cathy if the following variable gets set:
  • ep7_bella_rejected_you

And this variable is set by two things:
  • ep5_cathy_lewd; or
  • dun dun duuuuun - not renpy.variant("pc")

So yeah, you're not running the game on a PC are you?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
There's a singular variable that gets set when the mc lets Cathy blow him in Bella's car:
  • ep5_cathy_lewd

This variable can't be set any other way. But Bella will believe the mc had his nob polished by Cathy if the following variable gets set:
  • ep7_bella_rejected_you

• ep5_cathy_lewd; or

So Bella doesn't like Android too? :ROFLMAO:
What is this actually, some remnants of debugging he forgot to clean up? How do Cathy's panties relate to Renpy screen variants?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So Bella doesn't like Android too? :ROFLMAO:
What is this actually, some remnants of debugging he forgot to clean up? How do Cathy's panties relate to Renpy screen variants?
DPC puts booby traps in his code to screw over people using non-official builds. Same reason the scrappy mod has problems, DPC checks for it and tries to break your game.

Reactions: yossa999

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
  • ep5_cathy_lewd

• ep7_bella_rejected_you

• ep5_cathy_lewd; or

Yes, I don't play on PC because I like to keep changing seats

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes