Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, M&J even compete with each other for the MC's attention, and if you add the side girls on top of that...
Although this is a fantasy game, why not? :ROFLMAO:
Haha
My M&J run is focused solely on them
I even redid their path a few months ago
So that all my choices were even between them
I will be devastated if there is no throuple ending

All these girls might try to tempt me
But I will stay loyal to my sweethearts

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Haha

Same, same. I'm all ready for EP10 now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Same, same. I'm all ready for EP10 now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here My M&J save is ready
I haven't done the other paths in episode nine yet
I might do them once the season is over

I just really hope there is less free roam stuff in the next episode
I also want more relationship development with the girls

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I felt like the whole throuple-balancing could be important, so I had to do a bunch of playthroughs on the MJ path. One that is a complete 100% balanced throuple, and two others that are either Josy-centred or Maya-centred.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Haha

I kinda play their route the same way :) I even make sure that one of them does not get more than the other. So Maya is at the Preps party (she needs it more than JoJo), after the elderly care work (she needs a new broken TV), and at the dorm party. Josy gets her share after the Patrick's visit, at the gym and after the party in the HOTs house with alphas. Then Ep.9 goes smoothly with them :)

Reactions: JosephH151

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hey folks. Just tried the game for the first time and I'm kinda hooked. Pretty interesting stuff. Just curious though, has the dev ever clarified as to how far the game is left from completion?

I'm guessing this must have been asked quite a few times, so my apologies in advance but, I just don't have it in me to go through 12000+ posts to find an answer :confused:

Reactions: VOYEUR

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Hey folks. Just tried the game for the first time and I'm kinda hooked. Pretty interesting stuff. Just curious though, has the dev ever clarified as to how far the game is left from completion?

I'm guessing this must have been asked quite a few times, so my apologies in advance but, I just don't have it in me to go through 12000+ posts to find an answer :confused:
its on 9 episode or some said till 16, one ep per year or more;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Im a lurker in this thread now, but what you said is 100% in line with my thoughts as well... I have always said that just because Im a Quinn fan, it doesnt mean that I hate Maya. I just got tired about all the "circumstances" around her storyline and mainly that the MC was always called to help and there was nothing that I could do about it (I even called it "story forced" at one point) :HideThePain:

Fortunately DPC, with the addition of the "hangouts" mechanic, made her storyline easier to "digest" because now I could choose to see her just on those situations where everyone regardless of path would have to see her too. (y)

As to Bella, that happened to me too... Bella is now tied with Sage for number 2 and Quinn is now my undisputed number 1. But the reason for it in my case was more how great she was written vs how underwhelming the characters in front of her were written...

-Sage: My main girl since the beginning, but lately it has been hard to play her path... The MC somehow getting "unturned on" while having sex with her because he now knows about her family now:cautious:, that low effort outfit in the party didnt help either. Not to mention the whole "rebound guy" thing. Making Sage kinda "boring" just blows my mind still :( (I know we got Anal and other things at the end, but it doesnt erase what happened before that :( )

-Josy: Amazing LI, but like I said before: Im not the biggest fan of Maya, so... Yeah... When she gets a solo path, Im all for it though :love:

-Bella: We waited a long time for sex scenes, but man when we got it they were so worth it. Her path is really wholesome and in the last episode she was definitely THE STAR. The mummy outfit was genius. Theres nothing I can point out that I disliked since her and MC started "seriously" going at it :cool:
My attitude towards Sage hasn't changed, she's still TierS to me and that's been the same since season two started and knowing who her family is doesn't change absolutely anything for me, except that I did a completely safe Sage run without Jade and Quinn's restaurant to avoid mines on my route. Her psychopatic mom, mr. Wanstein and watermelon clown can go to hell.
Of course, the route where everything goes to hell also remains...
As for Quinn, she is still a well-written character, but from the first place of Side Girls she was supplanted by Zoey after Ep.9. An incredible breath of fresh air. And despite how interesting Quinn is as a character, she does do a lot of dangerous bad shit and sets up her friend by turning HOTs into a brothel and drug house. It's sad to see how Sage considers her his best friend, someone she can trust with anything.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I love Nicole. She is sexy, fun, not afraid to be admired, responsible, stand up for herself when needed, have a great taste. I know she is not main character, but if she had enough content I would like to marry her and ditch all the other girls, that's how you know I mean what I say! :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My attitude towards Sage hasn't changed, she's still TierS to me and that's been the same since season two started and knowing who her family is doesn't change absolutely anything for me, except that I did a completely safe Sage run without Jade and Quinn's restaurant to avoid mines on my route. Her psychopatic mom, mr. Wanstein and watermelon clown can go to hell.
Of course, the route where everything goes to hell also remains...
As for Quinn, she is still a well-written character, but from the first place of Side Girls she was supplanted by Zoey after Ep.9. An incredible breath of fresh air. And despite how interesting Quinn is as a character, she does do a lot of dangerous bad shit and sets up her friend by turning HOTs into a brothel and drug house. It's sad to see how Sage considers her his best friend, someone she can trust with anything.
Excellent points
I personally think no matter which girl you go for
They are all still better than most of the garbage that is on this site

Basically, you can't go wrong
They are all awesome

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I love Nicole. She is sexy, fun, not afraid to be admired, responsible, stand up for herself when needed, have a great taste. I know she is not main character, but if she had enough content I would like to marry her and ditch all the other girls, that's how you know I mean what I say! :p
Don't think I'd ditch Maya for her, personally, but I'm really looking forward to her content in EP10 :)

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I found this video and it was hilarious. I can't say I agree with all of it, but it was funny.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes