yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't agree that Derek is a good friend and never will. But THIS statement I 110% agree with. I broke Derek's shitty little heart when I told him. That and punching Vinny were the highlights of the party. Since no Rio scene, which broke my heart, I didn't even need to think much on what those highlights were.
DPC once mentioned that Derek's character is somewhat based on the antics of DPC himself and his friends. Just saying :)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He does need to grow tf up. He's an annoying lil pest and I enjoyed swatting him like a fly. Doesn't matter why he acted that way and yes it will affect the relationship. DPC isn't known for being a good guy. That choice will come back to bite us and I'm okay with that.
It's OK. Your services are no longer needed, Mr. Bailey, when she is:
787878765.JPG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do consider Derek a good friend for the mc
He did try to cheer him up when he went full pussy mode after all
He just acts too immature at times imo

I also think Zoe is a good friend
The game is going to be better with her in it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The fact that Derek is Maya's twin brother might have an influence on your judgement, perhaps, but I don't think so. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

You're just biased af. Derek is your queen's brother. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
i was wondering if Saga would get bored chancing guys for relationships when she has the MC around to take her to pound town and finally admit his all-mighty meat cannon is her only hope to get to the Big O and finally become his raggy Ann sex slave in a leia costume giving the best master ken blow me on the MC's saber ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrainHardnett

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't see Derek as a "best friend" anymore. MC is simply much better than him in all qualities, despite the fact that DPC periodically makes the character a stupid retard for the sake of drama. I consider Zoey a much better friend than Derek, but he needs to get closer to someone among the DIKs. And here it depends on brunch/Affinity.
Who is the best friend for Fuckface, Zoey or Derek?
OK guys, let's be objective.
Is Derek a jerk ? Of course yes.
But, look how the Fuckface looks on his background.
bandicam 2023-10-12 17-00-42-924.jpg
He looks like a tough guy. Tough guys attract girls. This is called proper image-making.
But how does Fuckface look next to Zoey ? With this confident, cheeky girl, with those tattoos of hers.
bandicam 2023-10-12 17-06-40-566.jpg
bandicam 2023-10-12 17-05-28-192.jpg
He doesn't look very presentable, to put it mildly. And the girls may think of him that he is not the best option.
Do you understand?
With Derek MC can get more pussies.
With Zoey, he got fewer pussies.
Nothing personal. It's just business.
Therefore, the choice is obvious, the best friend is Derek. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Who is the best friend for Fuckface, Zoey or Derek?
OK guys, let's be objective.
Derke 's a jerk ? Of course yes.
But, look how the Fuckface looks on his background.
View attachment 3000121
He looks like a tough guy. Tough guys attract girls. This is called proper image-making.
But how does Fuckface look next to Zoey ? With this confident, cheeky girl, with those tattoos of hers.
View attachment 3000122
View attachment 3000123
He doesn't look very presentable, to put it mildly. And the girls may think of him that he is not the best option.
Do you understand?
With Derek MC can get more pussies.
With Zoey, less pussy.
Nothing personal. It's just business.
Therefore, the choice is obvious, the best friend is Derek. :WeSmart:
I can fix him. :LOL:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
After playing LILY's walkthrough I just realized that I need to update my list. Since she is an informant, I really don't think Lily is the girl for my brother Leon. Even if she is just a drug addict college girl, she made it clear that she doesn't want to be in a relationship. So there is only one girl left for him, and it is Riona. I saw them talking private in previous episodes but pretty sure it was nothing important. Nevertheless, their chemisty looks good enough to be in a relationship. But in one condition, Leon must stop doing lame things as dressing like a crossdresser. Get your sh*t together brah!

On the other hand I was thinking Ash really loves Derek. But not anymore. After "Wendy", she completely lost her interest in Derek, and wants to be in a serious relationship with Anthony. Maybe Anthony is the real father of Ari's baby, but I don't think he's gonna leave Ashley for her. Besides "big dick" Dawe wouldn't let him. To be honest, it really doesn't matter who the baby's real father is. Anthony and Ashley are a couple now, and they love each other. So Cammy is the girl for my brother Derek. At the halloween party, Cammy said she may consider Derek as her bf but only if he is done with Ashley. Now Derek knows what he has to do. They are gonna be an awesome couple!

One last thing I'll keep ignoring Nick the Traitor. After DIKs get rid of him, his room should be Derek's.

Here is my new and the final list. I look forward to see yours too! :BootyTime:
my man, this is so obvious, but you keep missing it. let me help you out. first, derek is my bro, but cammy was just trying to be nice when talking about him because she knows hes mc's best buddy, and didnt want to flat out say that theres no way derek could handle that azz. ash was just an excuse. the cafeteria girl was offended by any comment you made about the food, which tells me she doesnt have high standards, and isnt likely to get too judgy when she encounters a few vodka soaked tampons. this is dereks true love.

and this, the most obvious relationship in the game. what leon has never realized is that he isnt mad that jamie is in a relationship with the wrong girl, hes mad that hes not a part of it. in ep 10. the purple helmet feminazi will get a strap on gifted to her by quinn. this gift comes with a note that contains only a time and location. the artist formally known as M.C. purple gash will show up at the specified time and location to find leon and jamie going at it(after being slipped a sex drug by quinn), lose her shit, and trow on the strap for a little revenge. the details make me want to vomit so ill spare you all some trauma, and just say that part way through, all three of them realize that what they really want is a non binary, gender inclusive.....blah blah.....weird feminist term for throuple.

btw....i expect to see some apologies from all those who said quinn has no heart, you just didnt understand the method in her maddness

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[Mutters to himself] Ungrateful asses. If it weren't for bro Derek giving his motivational speech while sitting stag naked on a bench, this fragile snowflake of MC would have run away from the college with his tail between his legs. He would have been back at his shitty grocery job, working under Steve, before the first chapter even ended. On the other hand, maybe he would have the chance to get solo path with Josy? :unsure:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
[Mutters to himself] Ungrateful asses. If it weren't for bro Derek giving his motivational speech while sitting stag naked on a bench, this fragile snowflake of MC would have run away from the college with his tail between his legs. He would have been back at his shitty grocery job, working under Steve, before the first chapter even ended. On the other hand, maybe he would have the chance to get solo path with Josy? :unsure:
A normally gifted friend would have helped mc explain to Troy how to behave in the world. But at BR the requirements are very low

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes