Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
A normally gifted friend would have helped mc explain to Troy how to behave in the world. But at BR the requirements are very low
And they would both be kicked out of college. Bad ending.
See? There's always a bright side to saying "Fuck Derek." But I do think MC's dad would've convinced him to stay. So, yeah. Fuck Derek and NO! NOT like that! Damn perverts. :ROFLMAO:
Perverts? You say it like it's something bad. :KEK:
Derek is a little retarded and sometimes he needs a friendly kick in the ass. But overall he's not that bad. And in that choice between him and Zoey, are there any options at all? I always choose Zoey just for the sake of trolling!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Derek is a little retarded and sometimes he needs a friendly kick in the ass. But overall he's not that bad. And in that choice between him and Zoey, are there any options at all? I always choose Zoey just for the sake of trolling!
Yes. Perverts I say. We're all perverts in one way or the other. But as you said, between Dingle dork and Zoey, I choose Zoey and not for trolling. Because it's true.

Surprised? I saw some dude on Reddit get drowned in downvotes when he objectively criticized Derek. People can be so sensitive that criticizing characters they like feels like a personal attack for them.
Not even a little bit. As for Reddit, 90% of the people there should be tossed in a landfill. Some of these people suck on Reddit's dick like it cums honey and then they turn into huge douchebags.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And they would both be kicked out of college. Bad ending.

Troy kicks mc out of his room, all right.

Chad beats mc, all right.

MC explains to Troy that that's his room too. Oh my god this violence is unacceptable!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

MC explains to Troy that that's his room too. Oh my god this violence is unacceptable!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
MC beats up Troy - Yay!
MC beats up Chad - Super YAY!
MC beats up Caleb - Super Duper Motherfuckin YAY!
MC punches Vinny - WOOT!
Vinny pulls gun on MC - Fuckin pussy! No YAY!

The violence is totally acceptable!!! Need MOAR!

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

We're not serious about the authenticity of portrayal students life in B&R, are we? :ROFLMAO:
And even though there is a brothel and a drug den on campus, which B&R stuff turns blind eye on, Chad managed to save his ass only because he was dating the Burke's daughter, and the MC didn't press charges and wanted to let it slide, right?
They only pushed each other a little with Troy, and after that the snowflake ran away in tears. Okay, okay, the MC graciously left the room :ROFLMAO:

run.gif
If he came to the counselors in the morning with complaints about Troy, the issue would have been resolved very quickly, but there would have been no game then :)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Who is the best friend for Fuckface, Zoey or Derek?
OK guys, let's be objective.
Is Derek a jerk ? Of course yes.
But, look how the Fuckface looks on his background.
View attachment 3000121
He looks like a tough guy. Tough guys attract girls. This is called proper image-making.
But how does Fuckface look next to Zoey ? With this confident, cheeky girl, with those tattoos of hers.
View attachment 3000122
View attachment 3000123
He doesn't look very presentable, to put it mildly. And the girls may think of him that he is not the best option.
Do you understand?
With Derek MC can get more pussies.
With Zoey, he got fewer pussies.
Nothing personal. It's just business.
Therefore, the choice is obvious, the best friend is Derek. :WeSmart:
Tough guy wearing jorts? hmmmm

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We're not serious about the authenticity of portrayal students life in B&R, are we? :ROFLMAO:
And even though there is a brothel and a drug den on campus, which B&R stuff turns blind eye on, Chad managed to save his ass only because he was dating the Burke's daughter, and the MC didn't press charges and wanted to let it slide, right?
They only pushed each other a little with Troy, and after that the snowflake ran away in tears. Okay, okay, the MC graciously left the room :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3000335
If he came to the counselors in the morning with complaints about Troy, the issue would have been resolved very quickly, but there would have been no game then :)
but of course we don't take it seriously, and we know that MC had to react that way and Derek had to come up with that solution to get the whole story of the first season going.

but having said that arguing that Derek is a good friend because he advises MC to solve the room problem (which he paid for) by participating in a race full of illegal stages to join a fraternity in which MC has no interest unlike Derek, and arranges to have him sleep in the meantime in the room of his sister, up to that point, a lesbian and in addition occupied in a very complicated relationship that Derek does not want him to cheat on.... seems to me at least questionable :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What is unacceptable is the Mc Troy chad 3some we didn't get to see :Kappa::ROFLMAO:
for the Bromancer, I suppose absolutely unacceptable

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
[Mutters to himself] Ungrateful asses. If it weren't for bro Derek giving his motivational speech while sitting stag naked on a bench, this fragile snowflake of MC would have run away from the college with his tail between his legs. He would have been back at his shitty grocery job, working under Steve, before the first chapter even ended. On the other hand, maybe he would have the chance to get solo path with Josy? :unsure:
"Good"friend,but really nothing more than that,
sorry Derek,to hurt your feelings :KappaPride::KappaPride:
View attachment 3000222
Divinely beautiful,cute,
humorous,open to sexual experimentation,
The best friend for the most romantic days and wildest nights :love::love:
View attachment 3000228
View attachment 3000229
A normally gifted friend would have helped mc explain to Troy how to behave in the world. But at BR the requirements are very low
See? There's always a bright side to saying "Fuck Derek." But I do think MC's dad would've convinced him to stay. So, yeah. Fuck Derek and NO! NOT like that! Damn perverts. :ROFLMAO:
I think this sums up Derek best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
MC beats up Troy - Yay!
MC beats up Chad - Super YAY!
MC beats up Caleb - Super Duper Motherfuckin YAY!
MC punches Vinny - WOOT!
Vinny pulls gun on MC - Fuckin pussy! No YAY!

The violence is totally acceptable!!! Need MOAR!
I support that motion with a lot of violence, but we will have to wait to see what DPC comes out with in the following episodes, the rematch against vinny probably won't be seen until the end of season 3.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I support that motion with a lot of violence, but we will have to wait to see what DPC comes out with in the following episodes, the rematch against vinny probably won't be seen until the end of season 3.
And it'll probably be another pussy move by Vinny. Sneaks up on us and puts the gun to the back of our head. Or sucker punches us with the gun. He's nothing but a

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
but of course we don't take it seriously, and we know that MC had to react that way and Derek had to come up with that solution to get the whole story of the first season going.

but having said that arguing that Derek is a good friend because he advises MC to solve the room problem (which he paid for) by participating in a race full of illegal stages to join a fraternity in which MC has no interest unlike Derek, and arranges to have him sleep in the meantime in the room of his sister, up to that point, a lesbian and in addition occupied in a very complicated relationship that Derek does not want him to cheat on.... seems to me at least questionable :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

for the Bromancer, I suppose absolutely unacceptable
C'mon, look at the outcomes: arranged him to sleep in Maya's room - opened the M&J path. Forced the MC to join the fraternity - made a party guy out of the MC which brought him more pussies than his father Tommy had ever seen in his life. Started the sprinkler system - saved the MC from a date with JIll on the horseshit lawn. The only questionable thing is why he woke up in the MC's bed in women's underwear. :unsure:
Damn, now that I think about it, it's more and more like the DPC himself is running around the game in Derek's shoes, working as a live plot device!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
And it'll probably be another pussy move by Vinny. Sneaks up on us and puts the gun to the back of our head. Or sucker punches us with the gun. He's nothing but a
probably that will happen in the next confrontation, I mean DPC created a good scene for the first confrontation between tremolo and Vinny, the choice of music was excellent (Black rhomb - Moderna Metal), the situation was right and everything pointed to a fight and in the end Vinny pulls out the gun and everything went to waste. when I finished the scene I was left with a poker face.
82cv1u.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes