robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Need help
In the end of 3rd episode I can help Maya with her HOTs tasks and have sex with her
How to unlock "Maya likes you" option?
I tried a couple of times but no luck

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
probably that will happen in the next confrontation, I mean DPC created a good scene for the first confrontation between tremolo and Vinny, the choice of music was excellent (Black rhomb - Moderna Metal), the situation was right and everything pointed to a fight and in the end Vinny pulls out the gun and everything went to waste. when I finished the scene I was left with a poker face.
View attachment 3000824

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Need help
In the end of 3rd episode I can help Maya with her HOTs tasks and have sex with her
How to unlock "Maya likes you" option?
I tried a couple of times but no luck
First page of this thread, scroll down to the "Extras" section, click it to open it, and select one of the appropriate walkthroughs.
Your answers lie within.
(3) VN - Ren'Py - Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake] _ F95zone — Mozilla Firefox142340.jpg

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
DPC thinks he's like Derek, but he's actually more like tyballs.
MC is a classic Marty Sue, the character is completely written off DPС. He kind of even admitted that he had a relationship with Bella in the real world and that's why this line is one of the strongest in the game. Not to mention that ever since Acting Lessons he can't let go of the idea of being in a relationship with two hotties between whom he can't decide who's better.
I'm reminded of the wonderful novel Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, where the protagonist couldn't decide which of two girls he liked better, but it was solved quite simply
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MC is a classic Marty Sue, the character is completely written off DPС. He kind of even admitted that he had a relationship with Bella in the real world and that's why this line is one of the strongest in the game. Not to mention that ever since Acting Lessons he can't let go of the idea of being in a relationship with two hotties between whom he can't decide who's better.
I'm reminded of the wonderful novel Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, where the protagonist couldn't decide which of two girls he liked better, but it was solved quite simply
That's sad af. Not a good way to choose.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
the Gary stu thing is debatable since we control the main character and it depends on us if we want him to fail at everything or be good at everything. and the DPC dating someone like bella is probably fake, surely he saw a sexy librarian and the idea of bella came to his head. and as for the double relationship, it doesn't matter much to me, when the building starts burning I'll save Josy.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the Gary stu thing is debatable since we control the main character and it depends on us if we want him to fail at everything or be good at everything. and the DPC dating someone like bella is probably fake, surely he saw a sexy librarian and the idea of bella came to his head. and as for the double relationship, it doesn't matter much to me, when the building starts burning I'll save Josy.
If it's just J&M in it, I'll go get some marshmellows, graham crackers, chocolate and cook some smores. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
C'mon, look at the outcomes: arranged him to sleep in Maya's room - opened the M&J path. Forced the MC to join the fraternity - made a party guy out of the MC which brought him more pussies than his father Tommy had ever seen in his life. Started the sprinkler system - saved the MC from a date with JIll on the horseshit lawn. The only questionable thing is why he woke up in the MC's bed in women's underwear. :unsure:
Damn, now that I think about it, it's more and more like the DPC himself is running around the game in Derek's shoes, working as a live plot device!
a great storyline by the way...

there are 5 LIs, one of the least liked is Maya and she is the only one for whom MC has to be somewhat grateful to Derek, who, however, after bringing them together at every opportunity will tend to try to sabotage them, sometimes directly and unapologetically

without Derek and with a normal friend in his place, Josy would have gone straight to MC's room and everything would have been solved with a good fuck (solving Maya's problem as well..)

with Bella and Jill, Derek's influence is only negative

and from memory, fortunately, there was no interaction with Sage :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
a great storyline by the way...

there are 5 LIs, one of the least liked is Maya and she is the only one for whom MC has to be somewhat grateful to Derek, who, however, after bringing them together at every opportunity will tend to try to sabotage them, sometimes directly and unapologetically

without Derek and with a normal friend in his place, Josy would have gone straight to MC's room and everything would have been solved with a good fuck (solving Maya's problem as well..)

with Bella and Jill, Derek's influence is only negative

and from memory, fortunately, there was no interaction with Sage :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I'm tired of making excuses for Derek, I'm a Derek hater now too. Although this doesn't change anything. Tommy for example, I can beat him up and rat him to Heather, but it doesn't work for Derek, he still tag along with me. Although, I won't let him crash in my room. Yeah, that, and I can lick Ashley, but Derek doesn't seem to mind that much. :HideThePain:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Guys, could you recommend how much walkthoughs I should make to open majority of the content?

Like:
1. DIK. Focus on Sage and Quinn
2. Neitral. Maya + Josy
3. Chick. Isabella + Jill

Is it possible to combine them to save time?
Help is appreciated. Thank in advance

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Okay, I'm tired of making excuses for Derek, I'm a Derek hater now too. Although this doesn't change anything. Tommy for example, I can beat him up and rat him to Heather, but it doesn't work for Derek, he still tag along with me. Although, I won't let him crash in my room. Yeah, that, and I can lick Ashley, but Derek doesn't seem to mind that much. :HideThePain:
oh the betrayal brother lol.

82d9f1.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Guys, could you recommend how much walkthoughs I should make to open majority of the content?

Like:
1. DIK. Focus on Sage and Quinn
2. Neitral. Maya + Josy
3. Chick. Isabella + Jill

Is it possible to combine them to save time?
Help is appreciated. Thank in advance
There are a lot of variations. I wouldn't recommend chasing multiple girls at once unless you want to break the heart of one of them. Unless you like drama. I currently have 22 routes.

There is no harem in the game; at the end of Ep.8 you choose one of the girls, or choose none.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes