Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
i was wondering if Saga would get bored chancing guys for relationships when she has the MC around to take her to pound town and finally admit his all-mighty meat cannon is her only hope to get to the Big O and finally become his raggy Ann sex slave in a leia costume giving the best master ken blow me on the MC's saber ;)
Wtf is he saying

Reactions: Anxiaus

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i was wondering if Saga would get bored chancing guys for relationships when she has the MC around to take her to pound town and finally admit his all-mighty meat cannon is her only hope to get to the Big O and finally become his raggy Ann sex slave in a leia costume giving the best master ken blow me on the MC's saber ;)
confused-meme-confused.gif

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Maya one of the least liked?
That shatters my heart into a million pieces

Give me a girl like Maya over a big tittied redhead anyday
Sorry Sage you are awesome just not that awesome
So you're saying is that you want a blonde lesbian feminist who can't stop talking about her freaking tuition money , instead of a redhead with big tits and ass who is awesome and fun to be around with ?
OK I'm not judging
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sampow

May 14, 2023
don't believe the lies of the goblin queen. :KEK: :KEK:
Get out of my face, you Lovecraft creature!

View attachment 3001254
It's a shame that for all his "perfectionism", DPC didn't spend a bit more time fixing Jill's face. The sad thing is she can look absolutely great at times:

But, that smile.... :oops:

When she decides she wants to be with the mc at the restaurant after dumping Tybalt:

So yeah, WTF!? DPC is worried about some beer bottle but he lets this face go out in public?! Priorities motherfucker! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
Tommyjun: Okay, Twinkle Toes. I want to know where my episode 10 is, and I want to know right now.

Me: Okay

Me: assuming that DPC lives in the United States and earns a total of $50,000 a month with patreon, he would be paying an average of 33.6% in taxes and that would leave him with a total of $33,202 net payment. those assuming they live in the state of Texas.

Tommyjun: and what does that mean.

Me: it means that the longer it takes him to develop and improve his product, the more benefits it will generate in the long term.

Tommyjun: and when the chapter comes out.

Me: december 20 probably, I don't know man.

View attachment 3001227
Most of his money comes from steam sales. lists it at 3.1 million and I've seen people say it was many times that. He still cares about quality though and a large portion of his sales come from reputation.

Reactions: VicValenn

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's a shame that for all his "perfectionism", DPC didn't spend a bit more time fixing Jill's face. The sad thing is she can look absolutely great at times:

But, that smile.... :oops:

When she decides she wants to be with the mc at the restaurant after dumping Tybalt:

So yeah, WTF!? DPC is worried about some beer bottle but he lets this face go out in public?! Priorities motherfucker! :rolleyes:
Jesus! Put that shit away before you accidently shoot someone and a catch a murder charge. TF's wrong with you? :ROFLMAO:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Most of his money comes from steam sales. lists it at 3.1 million and I've seen people say it was many times that. He still cares about quality though and a large portion of his sales come from reputation.
jesus Christ man that's a lot of money.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
People feel so threatened by the guy because he is a confident and assertive male character in AVNs, not your two usual types, either the nice and inoffensive "bro" like Derek or Jacob that support the MC nonstop or the complete joke like Dawe and Thibalt, only here to get humiliated.
Yeah. I non ironically like Tommy and Tybalt for just that reason. It's bad enough that most AVNs have every woman worshipping the MC, but to have the men do it too or worse, irrationally HATE them (but in a pathetic way) is just weak sauce. It's bad character building specifically for weak (male) players who can't handle any competition.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes