Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's a shame that for all his "perfectionism", DPC didn't spend a bit more time fixing Jill's face. The sad thing is she can look absolutely great at times:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, that smile.... :oops:

When she decides she wants to be with the mc at the restaurant after dumping Tybalt:

So yeah, WTF!? DPC is worried about some beer bottle but he lets this face go out in public?! Priorities motherfucker! :rolleyes:
In my personal experience, it is possible to give Jill a beautiful smile, but it is difficult. Here's what I got:
Jill normal smile
The main thing is not to overdo it and not to make a wide smile all over her mouth, because I got the same thing, her face took on terrible shapes. This model is cursed.
Plus, Jill is one of the few models in the game that is stock, not sculpted. DPC created most of the characters by mixing different models, but not Jill. Lazy ass.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
In my personal experience, it is possible to give Jill a beautiful smile, but it is difficult. Here's what I got:
Jill normal smile
The main thing is not to overdo it and not to make a wide smile all over her mouth, because I got the same thing, her face took on terrible shapes. This model is cursed.
Plus, Jill is one of the few models in the game that is stock, not sculpted. DPC created most of the characters by mixing different models, but not Jill. Lazy ass.
I found a picture of Jill smiling and it's looking great!

sampow

May 14, 2023
Status update Episode 10 (Patreon)
Long post incoming. ;) (Update : 2023-10-06)
That's last week's post (I mean you even included the date and it didn't twig?). :p

Jill normal smile
The first picture she looks kinda vacant, but the second one is nice. Like you say, a slightly softer smile instead of some insane shit.

But to me the eyes matter (eyes and eyebrows). That's why the Zoey return smile was so good:

The eyes say it all.

Mar 9, 2019
Jill normal smile
In all fairness, Jill was the last-minute addition.

To fuck being fair, it was an addition I was vehemently against when DPC brought up adding a fifth main LI back in 2018.

My hate for her has always stemmed from pure pettiness. Even if she had somehow had the best character arc I would have hated her existence, which how surprising it is that she fucking doesn't.
1697193522358.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I found a picture of Jill smiling and it's looking great!

That version of Jill is going to my oven :devilish:
That's last week's post (I mean you even included the date and it didn't twig?). :p

The first picture she looks kinda vacant, but the second one is nice. Like you say, a slightly softer smile instead of some insane shit.

But to me the eyes matter (eyes and eyebrows). That's why the Zoey return smile was so good:

The eyes say it all.
Oh... That damn smile and that eyes:love:. How to not fell for this? It is..
theboys-perfect.gif
Eyes play, emotions, soft cheerful smile. DPC didn't get lazy here; he put a lot of inspiration in her.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas and sampow

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
My hate for her has always stemmed from pure pettiness. Even if she had somehow had the best character arc I would have hated her existence, which how surprising it is that she fucking doesn't.
She's the ultimate incel fantasy. She has big TnA, she is childishly innocent is a virgin, she is rich and has no male friends. Despite being hot there are hardly any guys after her (except MC and Tybalt). She lives in a frat where she's probably the only girl, and yet no other guy even looks at her. I'm sure DPC added her as an internal joke, the fact that she wears a hot bee dress when not on her path vs her wearing a fucking banana if you date her is the cherry on top.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In all fairness, Jill was the last-minute addition.

To fuck being fair, it was an addition I was vehemently against when DPC brought up adding a fifth main LI back in 2018.

View attachment 3002270
I know there were originally supposed to be 4 MGs. He was clearly in a hurry and it seems that Jill in the game seemed to be separated from the rest of the universe - she was attached to Bella and no one else, and only over time begins to interact with the rest of the characters. Adding a new important character is a major change to the basic scenario, it cannot be avoided. But hate? No. Laugh at her naivety, creepy facial expressions and the way DPC mocks her fan base - yes.:LOL:
A normal smile ?
No. You're trying to replace Jill's original, special smile with a soulless fake.
View attachment 3002271

A goblin's smile matters.:cautious:
Damn it, Quinn already has too many competitors, and he's still trying to fix this freak.
KARAMBA, are you satisfied now?
Waaagh!.PNG
Sorry for grain effect, Iray needs much more time.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She's the ultimate incel fantasy. She has big TnA, she is childishly innocent is a virgin, she is rich and has no male friends. Despite being hot there are hardly any guys after her (except MC and Tybalt). She lives in a frat where she's probably the only girl, and yet no other guy even looks at her. I'm sure DPC added her as an internal joke, the fact that she wears a hot bee dress when not on her path vs her wearing a fucking banana if you date her is the cherry on top.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No frat retard is after her because everybody knows that Tybbie is in love with her, bro.

No one is after her because she is a Royce. No wonder the only guys who have dated her are MC (who gives a damn about it) and Rusty (who is a Burgmeister and likes her because she is a Royce).

Guess you forgot that Rusty dated Jill, don't you?

Anyway, just tell me how many male characters you've seen going after any main girl in this game. I'd say almost no one except the shop clerk going after Josy in the first episode and Burke after Bella.

Reactions: wrath09

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You have to get it before you get signed.
I try it doesn't work I don't get what happened my first go it did
I end 3ep, and I found out that Bella grayed out, so I started all over for her and I also I wasn't sure about MC Punching his roommate

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
Wtf is he saying
i was trying to say that Sage should give up chasing other men cuz shill never be able to get a orgasm by any other dude if there not as hung as the MC so she should just give up and become the MC's sex slave, and i threw a dash of raggedy ann doll and star wars refences to be funny cuz its Halloween month, but sorry on the miss spelling of raggedy, and sorry if confused the chat with innuendo like Big O= orgasm and Big O as in the anime, as in "master ken blow me" meaning Master Ben Kenobi aka Obi-Wan :oops: :cry:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What can you possible have against one of the few girls with truly natural curves,
one of the more realistic cute faces in the game with no weird proportions,
She can be cute,
but also seductive,slutty,but not too much... :love::love:
View attachment 3001891
I have always thought that Sarah's face is the one that looks most photorealistic in the game. The other girls generally look like 3-D characters, but her face looks more like a real person.

Also, this throwaway line from her made me like her a lot more than I thought I would for a side character. screenshot0027.png

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I know there were originally supposed to be 4 MGs. He was clearly in a hurry and it seems that Jill in the game seemed to be separated from the rest of the universe - she was attached to Bella and no one else, and only over time begins to interact with the rest of the characters. Adding a new important character is a major change to the basic scenario, it cannot be avoided. But hate? No. Laugh at her naivety, creepy facial expressions and the way DPC mocks her fan base - yes.:LOL:

KARAMBA, are you satisfied now?
View attachment 3002320
Sorry for grain effect, Iray needs much more time.
Kill it with fire !

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
i was trying to say that Sage should give up chasing other men cuz shill never be able to get a orgasm by any other dude if there not as hung as the MC so she should just give up and become the MC's sex slave, and i threw a dash of raggedy ann doll and star wars refences to be funny cuz its Halloween month, but sorry on the miss spelling of raggedy, and sorry if confused the chat with innuendo like Big O= orgasm and Big O as in the anime, as in "master ken blow me" meaning Master Ben Kenobi aka Obi-Wan :oops: :cry:
Now this I understand. Sage .. well depends on who's playing . For me she'll always be the main girl and I'm not gonna go full Joshy on this .... you never go full Joshy

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
man Sage keeps getting better each episode.
No girl can compete with her. Shes pretty much good and compatible in every path.

She likes tremelo in every incarnation he comes.
Truly the one true girl for MC.
Don't hate me. I actually think the opposite is true.

Sage started out as the best girl (though I preferred Maya until she turned to Sad!MAYA). Then during season 2 she slowly dropped off more and more. It doesn't help that her first sex scenes were incredibly intense, and her later sex scenes were lackluster (especially her threesome, how do you fuck.up a threesome??). Combine that with the stupid, nearly unavoidable forced Jade drama and its pretty irritating.

Reactions: rj677 and mutad
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes