Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No. You probably got me wrong.
Everything was fine in my life.
And my views on things are quite normal and reasonable.
This is called realism.
None of what you've said is normal, bro. You're too cynical for your age. I'm old and even I'm not that cynical.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Personally idgaf about quinn. I just saw her as an antagonist and shit stirrer for the most part.

Feels like the MC is always trying to unravel the shitstorm side effects of what she does.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
But it is quite possible. Of course, this is unlikely where it didn’t come from. Quinn takes it and sends Mc to illegal affairs. but it seems to me that she wants to somehow remove Vinnie from the game, and the one who will help her will be Mc himself, only when he finds out that in addition to Tommy, Quinn is now connected with Vinnie, Tremolo will doubt her... they say, what does he care about? pulled in... although I don’t know o_O
if anyone's training the mc. its the trainer we met at the gym

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think she meant it that way. Quinn understands that Vinny is dangerous.
And Fuckface, with all his skills, is still a child compared to Vinny.
I don't think Quinn would set him up like that.
Yeah. It’s logical, why would she drag a simple boy into illegal affairs and danger? but then again, her job is a little dangerous, then why would she invited Mc somewhere? It will be surprising that she invited him on a date herself :LOL: or maybe she wants to deal with those who stole goods from her, with the help of Mc, and then she will invited him to some old place where she will tell her story...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
if anyone's training the mc. its the trainer we met at the gym
I'm not saying that he needs to be trained in fist fighting style or go to the gym with Quinn. after all, Vinnie only deals with the problem with a pistol or weapon. Quinn quite possibly wants to show how the world she lives works... but it would be a bit of a strange story if so :whistle::)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. It’s logical, why would she drag a simple boy into illegal affairs and danger? but then again, her job is a little dangerous, then why would she invited Mc somewhere? It will be surprising that she invited him on a date herself :LOL: or maybe she wants to deal with those who stole goods from her, with the help of Mc, and then she will invited him to some old place where she will tell her story...
and then Vinny walks in and shoots the MC. :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
None of what you've said is normal, bro. You're too cynical for your age. I'm old and even I'm not that cynical.
OK. We just don't agree. We look at the world in different ways.
I am sure that my point of view is absolutely normal.
Moreover, I think my position is simply more honest.
Yes, I beat people, and I was beaten. This is life.
If you don't want to be humiliated, learn to hurt.
It's just an axiom.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
OK. We just don't agree. We look at the world in different ways.
I am sure that my point of view is absolutely normal.
Moreover, I think my position is simply more honest.
Yes, I beat people, and I was beaten. This is life.
If you don't want to be humiliated, learn to hurt.
It's just an axiom.
1697596608742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She just wants to get her stuff and drive home without incident. And to be sure that shit with the robbery didn't happen again, she needs a Fuckface. Just in case

Last edited:

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
That's really funny considering the origin of the term comes from her: View attachment 3014339
Nah, Brits have been calling redheads gingers for centuries (predating Gilligan’s Island a little bit). Blah blah British Colonialism, blah blah red ginger plant.

Anyway, if we're shit posting dumb stuff then here's a theory I haven't seen yet, Bella and James were in a psychologically abusive relationship and it has fucked Bella up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
She just wants to get her stuff and drive home without incident. And to make sure that shit with the robbery didn't happen again, she needs a Fuckface. Just in case
I wouldn't be surprised that when the MC accompanies Quinn to where she wants to go, she will take him to see Buddy. While there Vinny shoes up to do business with Buddy and MC and Vinny will probably square off again right in front of Buddy. Shit will go down, MC will probably beat the shit out of Vinny, because he'll be too stupid to bring his gun with him again.

Buddy will be impressed and now MC will be Quinn's new partner in crime. Episode 11 will be Vinny looking for revenge against Quinn and MC.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Nah, Brits have been calling redheads gingers for centuries (predating Gilligan’s Island a little bit). Blah blah British Colonialism, blah blah red ginger plant.

Anyway, if we're shit posting dumb stuff then here's a theory I haven't seen yet, Bella and James were in a psychologically abusive relationship and it has fucked Bella up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it's a theory.
But personally I think James comes more across as a older version of Derek. I don't picture James as a bad or violent guy, but I do view him as an utter moron though. Hence the Derek comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised that when the MC accompanies Quinn to where she wants to go, she will take him to see Buddy. While there Vinny shoes up to do business with Buddy and MC and Vinny will probably square off again right in front of Buddy. Shit will go down, MC will probably beat the shit out of Vinny, because he'll be too stupid to bring his gun with him again.

Buddy will be impressed and now MC will be Quinn's new partner in crime. Episode 11 will be Vinny looking for revenge against Quinn and MC.
Congratulations. This is a five-fold dose of cynicism. :sneaky:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I'm not sure when it happened,
but is it just me or this place slowly turning into 4chan?

What some must keep in mind, the majority in this thread are simply here for:
1- the game obviously
and
2- just here to shoot the shit and have friendly banter with other lite-hearted users.

So I'm not sure where this personal shit came into play, but those in it should consider rolling a fatty and just switching off the auto defense mechanisms where fictional characters are concerned and just fucken chill. They're not real, they won't fawn all over you for standing up for them or show up at your doorstep ready to offer you a quicky.

Chill the fuck out fellas!
:cool:
I kid Joshy and Karamba a lot and facepalm their posts but I accept them for who they are. It's all in good fun. I hold no antipathy for anyone nor am I quick to take umbrage. I may make jokes or even disagree with their opinions and/or arguments but they're free to express them. If I poke fun it means I read what you post. Heck, I even sometimes admit when I'm wrong.

TL:DR It's all in good fun.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes