ryshii

May 29, 2018
Windows, Linux, MAC or mobile?

Windows:
- Double check your screen resolution, make sure it's set to "recommended".
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date and using a "stable" version and not a "beta" driver.
- Check your AV software and set the game folder and/or EXE in a whitelist or exception.

Linux/MAC:
- This could be a simple question of directory/file privileges being wrongly set by the archiver used to create or unpack the game archive.

Mobiles: I'm not the right person to help you here.

Beyond this, you'll have to give more context to your platform and setup.
Im on Windows, already checked all three things that you suggest but still no luck the game still pop up onnly for 2 seconds and then crashed

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i don't follow BaDIK patreon update and f95 forum that much, just want to ask, are we due for November release? December?

Or closer to January?

thanks!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Im on Windows, already checked all three things that you suggest but still no luck the game still pop up onnly for 2 seconds and then crashed
Alright then.
In this case let's start from the top and tackle the obvious questions.

1- are you on a laptop? If so, lets check if the power profile settings have been tampered with. press the windows key+ R on your keyboard to open a command prompt and type in "control" without the quotes and hit enter. Your control panel should open up and then proceed to clicking on "Power options" and verify that it's at the very least, set to "balanced" (also try to keep it plugged in and not running on the battery). If you're not on a laptop, it might be worth checking this setting anyhow just to stay on the safe side.

Once we know that the system isn't being limited for power usage, let's find out if this is related to folder permissions being too strict. So, if you can,

2- try to unpack the game archive to your desktop and try running the exe from there (This is assuming you downloaded the game from here. If you purchased a copy from Steam or GoG then we can skip this question and move to the next step).

If #2 hasn't helped then open the game folder and fish out the log and traceback files and post them as an attachment on here pls, so we can see what's going on in the background.

At this point, I might know windows pretty well, but my deductive sleuthing in python isn't very extensive (yet). but by putting that info on here, I can assure you there are other knowledgeable users on here that code for a living or as a serious hobby and hopefully be able to help you better than I can beyond this point.

If I think of something else, I'll update the post.

EDIT:
Also, I forgot to ask some basic specs of your system:
CPU
RAM
Graphics adapter.

You can get all this info form the DXdiag window.
to get there once again press on (windows key + R) and type in: dxdiag.exe and hit enter you can take a screenshot of the opening window after it's done analyzing the system and then another screenshot in the 2nd tab and also post them here with the log files.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She will not take Sage until I'm on my watch. She can go for her brother :ROFLMAO:
That's not gonna be your decision, it will be Sage's decision :cool: . Maya gonna be one of the " Bitch " Sage gonna bring in for Threesome,:whistle:, whether you like it or not, unless of course you were pussy and picked the Vanilla option at the end of ep 9:p:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Looking at that rooster post
Fills me with one thought
I want to suck on Maya's titties

Oh, and I still don't like her new hair
I think the new hair style for Josy and Maya is part of there competition for MC. Looks like Sage is making a run for Maya too

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes