Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
so we should understand your low tolerance for b.s. but ignore your inability to scroll back, and read?.......noted
Yes you should, why shouldn't you? I have low tolerance to BS but no tolerance to scroll back (or anything related to past TBH); forward, always forward. Working hard and looking forward, these are the things I tolerate; these are the things that drive humanity to brighter future.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm guessing they might be British. The 'anti-ginger' thing is actually real there. In my younger days I thought it was just a joke because redheads are gorgeous.
It mostly is a joke. But, you know, kids can be cruel at times. My sister is a ginger and I always say "Ginnngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" just to annoy her and she calls me "dick head" and everything is gravy baby.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Nah, Brits have been calling redheads gingers for centuries (predating Gilligan’s Island a little bit). Blah blah British Colonialism, blah blah red ginger plant.

Anyway, if we're shit posting dumb stuff then here's a theory I haven't seen yet, Bella and James were in a psychologically abusive relationship and it has fucked Bella up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno, to me that whole interaction can be summed up with this meme
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella is the boss now, the power dynamic is completely different, she probably feels a lot more safe at B&R than she did at her previous work. And there's also the novelty part of the whole thing since she seemingly hasn't been intimate with another man for at least 3 years.

We're probably reading to much into it though.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Why don't you love your mother ? :cry::cry:
The most beautiful girl with whom you can build the closest,most intimate bond..:love::love::love:
View attachment 3014601
View attachment 3014602
I have played too many Alabama based games and when I saw her I was like... Damn, we can't dick her with our monster shlong? You did us dirty!

Then I remembered Bella is actually, pretty much, almost exactly the same age as his mum (Or would be if she lived). So, you know, my dreams of oedipus may continue thusly!

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Everyone here has their favorite. Some have never said who, so probably even some of the more actually underrated girls are in their roster. Which is awesome.
Favorites can also change from one episode to another, Josy and Sage were my favorites early on but recently I really liked Riona and Camila

But Camila was ranked high in every tier list I've seen here so she's not that underrated

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Favorites can also change from one episode to another, Josy and Sage were my favorites early on but recently I really liked Riona and Camila

But Camila was ranked high in every tier list I've seen here so she's not that underrated
I don't dislike Camila, but I actually think she's overrated.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Everyone here has their favorite.
At first, Maya was my favorite. For a short time.
The first impression of meeting Quinn was not too pleasant for me.
I remember I thought - What she does allow herself to do?
I'm ashamed to say this, but then I was even full of intentions to take revenge on her someday.
Yes, it's stupid, I know.
But then I saw her with a broken nose, the most beautiful nose in the world, and I lost my head.
I think it's not very good.
I noticed that I'm not interested in other VN anymore.
What's the point if Quinn isn't there ?!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes