funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think the new hair style for Josy and Maya is part of there competition for MC. Looks like Sage is making a run for Maya too
If Sage is really making a move on Maya, then we can safely conclude plenty of drama with Quinn. She'd probably even leave the sorority after having a fight with Sage about it and next president will be Heather.

:ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's not gonna be your decision, it will be Sage's decision :cool: . Maya gonna be one of the " Bitch " Sage gonna bring in for Threesome,:whistle:, whether you like it or not, unless of course you were pussy and picked the Vanilla option at the end of ep 9:p:ROFLMAO:
Not ever fucking happening.

You keep that fucking anchor around your girl.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If Sage is really making a move on Maya, then we can safely conclude plenty of drama with Quinn. She'd probably even leave the sorority after having a fight with Sage about it and next president will be Heather.

:ROFLMAO:
Let me put my Dalix hat on since Elena is behind Sage that means she is next inline and both Maya and Cammy are to her right( or is it my right her left) so one of them future VP

Reactions: Dark Silence

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
New Rooster post.
We're having a small get-together near the lake. If you’re free and interested, drop by.

View attachment 3015964
DPC's simps: "he increased the quality, that's why updates take longer now"

The quality::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Either way, Maya with MILF hair is hot :love:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Let me put my Dalix hat on since Elena is behind Sage that means she is next inline and both Maya and Cammy are to her right( or is it my right her left) so one of them future VP
You're right, because after thinking about it a tad, I believe Heather is also on her last year there and about to graduate.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She kind of always as that look
Not always
20220827155146_1.jpg
That's not gonna be your decision, it will be Sage's decision :cool: . Maya gonna be one of the " Bitch " Sage gonna bring in for Threesome,:whistle:, whether you like it or not, unless of course you were pussy and picked the Vanilla option at the end of ep 9:p:ROFLMAO:
Choosing vanilla with Sage is kinda gay. Why do you need a route with a wild girl ready to experiment to choose Vanilla? It's like you chose Sage, but at heart you prefer Jill. :ROFLMAO:
But with Maya? Meh. Let her bring Quinn, Rio, Camila, and get in touch with Mona. Maya still needs to work on herself to become interesting.
DPC's simps: "he increased the quality, that's why updates take longer now"

The quality::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Either way, Maya with MILF hair is hot :love:
Quality? What quality? There are more important tasks, hunting for and banning the next preview leakers, this is much more important! :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes