Aug 29, 2023
I don’t know why everyone’s assuming there will be an MC/Sage/Maya threesome if Josy and Maya break up. Josy’s gonna be the other slice of bread in the Tremolo sandwich.

You saw how Sage and Josy made out at the Halloween party; you also know Josy’s into the MC big time. And Josy would definitely fuck Sage too. If Sage didn’t offer, Josy would volunteer.

Reactions: wrath09

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don’t know why everyone’s assuming there will be an MC/Sage/Maya threesome if Josy and Maya break up. Josy’s gonna be the other slice of bread in the Tremolo sandwich.

You saw how Sage and Josy made out at the Halloween party; you also know Josy’s into the MC big time. And Josy would definitely fuck Sage too. If Sage didn’t offer, Josy would volunteer.
Unless I missed something no one is assuming that will happen but Maya is going to cheat on MC and Josy with Sage

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Didn't Maya say out of all the hots she thought Sage was the hottest and she would make out with her?

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Didn't Maya say out of all the hots she thought Sage was the hottest and she would make out with her?
well in chapter 9 you can challenge Sage to have a kiss with Maya or josy, in the game of truth or dare.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
"So young and full of running
All the way to the edge of desire
Steady my breathing
Silently screaming
I have to have you now"
screenshot0106.png

"Don't say a word just come over"
"And lie here with me"
screenshot0104.png

"Cause I'm just about to set fire, to everything I see"
screenshot0107.png

"I want you so bad I'll go back to the things I believe"
screenshot0109.png

"There I just said it
I'm scared you'll forget about me"
screenshot0111 (2).png

I can't wait anymore for you my love :cry:

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
"So young and full of running
All the way to the edge of desire
Steady my breathing
Silently screaming
I have to have you now"
View attachment 3017047

"Don't say a word just come over"
"And lie here with me"
View attachment 3017039

"Cause I'm just about to set fire, to everything I see"
View attachment 3017043

"I want you so bad I'll go back to the things I believe"
View attachment 3017052

"There I just said it
I'm scared you'll forget about me"
View attachment 3017058

I can't wait anymore for you my love :cry:
There's something happening deep inside my heart rn

mc crying.png

Mar 2, 2022
Lily Infographic
I developed an infographic for Lily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have updated my previous post to include this new graphic. If you are interested in any other graphics I've developed you can find them here:
Infographics
Hope you guys enjoy the graphics I've developed!
Because F95 won't let me publish files this large, I uploaded them to imgur, however the quality has suffered as a result. Please accept my apologies.
Main Girls

Side Girls

Other Graphics
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I wish you a wonderful remainder of your day!

Words By Characters
So far, I've been utilizing Lines of Dialogue to calculate the frequency of a character's speaking. I've been thinking about switching to word count to improve my accuracy. The information I've obtained is listed in a table below.

Action words have been eliminated. For example: *Moans*
  • Sage and Lily are by far the highest talking character in relation to avg words per line
  • Suprisingly Isabella isn't detached in Avg Words per Line. Although she is by far the lowest word count Main Girl.
Word Clouds
I was planning on just editing my previous post to incorporate more word clouds, but owing to the 20 image restriction, I'll have to create a new post. I apologize to those who aren't interested.

MCSageMayaJosyJillDerekIsabellaQuinnTommyRustyZoeyMagnarJadeRionaLilySarahCamilaTybaltCathyNicoleMelanie
Words146,78321,93321,90419,73019,29917,24716,73013,04212,6229,3269,3227,3697,0086,7555,1514,7804,3964,2283,6533,4232,503
Avg Per Line7.357.66.9177.217.226.827.088.548.999.6412.088.228.057.547.587.299.358.747.446.47

Preview Ordering
This part is distinct from my usual data-driven posts. I know I'm not the best with this type of speculative posting so there will probably be mistakes however, I thought I'd take the time to try to piece together the previews for episode 10 that we've received thus far. I'm not thrilled with the quality of the graphic I created to explain my views, but I hope you can make sense of it.

Please let me know if you disagree with anything or see something I missed. I attempted to denote my reasoning for connecting previews. You will have to open it up in a new tab to view clearly unfortunately.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
Spoiler: Nicole
I got confused with "Tremelo", but seeing that the word Nicole says more often is the MC name... I know I chose the right woman

Please let me know if you disagree with anything or see something I missed.
Shouldn't "haha" be considered an action too? :unsure:
It's just a way to describe the laugh, like "kkkkk" or "jajajjaja"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes