felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lily Infographic
I developed an infographic for Lily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have updated my previous post to include this new graphic. If you are interested in any other graphics I've developed you can find them here:

Words By Characters
So far, I've been utilizing Lines of Dialogue to calculate the frequency of a character's speaking. I've been thinking about switching to word count to improve my accuracy. The information I've obtained is listed in a table below.

Action words have been eliminated. For example: *Moans*
  • Jill is by far the highest talking character in relation to avg words per line
  • Suprisingly Isabella isn't detached in Avg Words per Line. Although she is by far the lowest word count Main Girl.
Preview Ordering
This part is distinct from my usual data-driven posts. I know I'm not the best with this type of speculative posting so there will probably be mistakes however, I thought I'd take the time to try to piece together the previews for episode 10 that we've received thus far. I'm not thrilled with the quality of the graphic I created to explain my views, but I hope you can make sense of it.

Please let me know if you disagree with anything or see something I missed. I attempted to denote my reasoning for connecting previews. You will have to open it up in a new tab to view clearly unfortunately.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed!
what hard work!!!

strange, but predictable, that Sage is the only LI with 'fuck' and 'fucking' in evidence, while 'cum' is much more common...

although I think this analysis absolutely tells us more about DPC than the characters (Yeah!!! AAHAHA!!).

sampow

May 14, 2023
New Rooster post.
We're having a small get-together near the lake. If you’re free and interested, drop by.

View attachment 3015964
Is it just me, or is this a really shit render?

I mean, take the rose coloured glasses off for a moment; seriously, are any of those girls even pretty?

Elena looks like an 80s rocker dude:
1697695327833.png

Sage looks like an insane chipmunk:
1697695353515.png

Maya looks like a 40 year old woman with a massive wig (I'm getting Hillary vibes!):
1697695380063.png

and Cammy looks... she looks ok, but I prefer old Cammy before she started looking like this:
1697695423416.png

I mean go back to Episode 1 and compare them. Sure it was a little more cartoony, but it sure roped us all in:

Elena looked like a plain Jane, but still feminine:
1697698524782.png

Maya has that wide American jaw, but she looks cute:
1697695972114.png

And Sage, sure, not everyone is a fan of her hair back then (I prefer it actually), but she looks pretty sexy for a cartoon character:
1697698417945.png

And Cammy, sweet Cammy:
1697701464245.png

So for sure, all these great rendering techniques are being employed by DPC and his powerful rigs, but the girls are hardly appealing anymore...

DOWNLOAD
Dude, why are you drip feeding a bunch of renders that came out over two years ago?

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I mean, take the rose coloured glasses off for a moment; seriously, are any of those girls even pretty?

View attachment 3017278

View attachment 3017279

Maya looks like a 40 year old woman with a massive wig (I'm getting Hillary vibes!):
View attachment 3017280

and Cammy looks... she looks ok, but I prefer old Cammy before she started looking like this:
View attachment 3017283

I mean go back to Episode 1 and compare them. Sure it was a little more cartoony, but it sure roped us all in:

View attachment 3017357

View attachment 3017297

And Sage, sure, not everyone is a fan of her hair back then (I prefer it actually), but she looks pretty sexy for a cartoon character:
View attachment 3017352

And Cammy, sweet Cammy:
View attachment 3017426

So for sure, all these great rendering techniques are being employed by DPC and his powerful rigs, but the girls are hardly appealing anymore...
I agree.
That was a really shitty render
Hopefully the ones in game are better.

ryshii

May 29, 2018
Alright then.
In this case let's start from the top and tackle the obvious questions.

1- are you on a laptop? If so, lets check if the power profile settings have been tampered with. press the windows key+ R on your keyboard to open a command prompt and type in "control" without the quotes and hit enter. Your control panel should open up and then proceed to clicking on "Power options" and verify that it's at the very least, set to "balanced" (also try to keep it plugged in and not running on the battery). If you're not on a laptop, it might be worth checking this setting anyhow just to stay on the safe side.

Once we know that the system isn't being limited for power usage, let's find out if this is related to folder permissions being too strict. So, if you can,

2- try to unpack the game archive to your desktop and try running the exe from there (This is assuming you downloaded the game from here. If you purchased a copy from Steam or GoG then we can skip this question and move to the next step).

If #2 hasn't helped then open the game folder and fish out the log and traceback files and post them as an attachment on here pls, so we can see what's going on in the background.

At this point, I might know windows pretty well, but my deductive sleuthing in python isn't very extensive (yet). but by putting that info on here, I can assure you there are other knowledgeable users on here that code for a living or as a serious hobby and hopefully be able to help you better than I can beyond this point.

If I think of something else, I'll update the post.

EDIT:
Also, I forgot to ask some basic specs of your system:
CPU
RAM
Graphics adapter.

You can get all this info form the DXdiag window.
to get there once again press on (windows key + R) and type in: dxdiag.exe and hit enter you can take a screenshot of the opening window after it's done analyzing the system and then another screenshot in the 2nd tab and also post them here with the log files.
#1 tried running the game on balance and high performance mode but still no luck the game still instanly crashed after 2 seconds of launching. Sorry I might not be able to do the #2 because out of storage space i only got 1gb left of free space, but can you please check my log and traceback first
Also my PC specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium G4560
RAM: 16 GB DDR 4 Ram
VGA: 1050ti

fyi, I can run 0.8.3 version of the game with this spec

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya's problem is that in an average DPC render she looks like a middle-aged lady with a very made-up and semi-paralyzed face due to an excess of botox

but this is of course before the polishing process that DPC undertook, in the next chapter there will definitely be nothing like that, here the image format is to blame

welcome to the future of AVN (future in the sense of 2024..)

Sep 10, 2023
Lily Infographic
I developed an infographic for Lily.

I have updated my previous post to include this new graphic. If you are interested in any other graphics I've developed you can find them here:

Words By Characters
So far, I've been utilizing Lines of Dialogue to calculate the frequency of a character's speaking. I've been thinking about switching to word count to improve my accuracy. The information I've obtained is listed in a table below.

Action words have been eliminated. For example: *Moans*
  • Sage and Lily are by far the highest talking character in relation to avg words per line
  • Suprisingly Isabella isn't detached in Avg Words per Line. Although she is by far the lowest word count Main Girl.
Preview Ordering
This part is distinct from my usual data-driven posts. I know I'm not the best with this type of speculative posting so there will probably be mistakes however, I thought I'd take the time to try to piece together the previews for episode 10 that we've received thus far. I'm not thrilled with the quality of the graphic I created to explain my views, but I hope you can make sense of it.

Please let me know if you disagree with anything or see something I missed. I attempted to denote my reasoning for connecting previews. You will have to open it up in a new tab to view clearly unfortunately.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed!
Wonderful work once again. Your posts are the best here for sure (along with the warriors who post previews, status updates, etc.)

I was thinking about making a timeline like yours, but I was feeling lazy. I'm glad you thought the same, because you're a better designer than me :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

sampow

May 14, 2023
I want to share every official stuff (not fan arts) about BaDIK. I know they have been shared before but not with download links and not separately. I'm not gonna spam content ofc but I think it is cool to share them like this way. You can ignore them if you don't want to see.
If you're doing it because you want to share it all, I'm sure people would much more appreciate posts like this (thank you AchedCroissant):

And there's no need to provide download links since people can just save the image displayed on this site.

However if you're just farming for likes, by all means, continue.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
However if you're just farming for likes, by all means, continue.
Of course, let him continue.
And more Quinn, please. If possible. :rolleyes:
For me, everything is simple, I see Quinn - I like it. :love:
Because, you know, such a long wait, it's dangerous for me. :(
If don't see Quinn for a long time, it means my body does not have enough Quinn in the blood to fuel all of my body’s cells, especially those in the brain. :oops::eek::p

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
#1 tried running the game on balance and high performance mode but still no luck the game still instanly crashed after 2 seconds of launching. Sorry I might not be able to do the #2 because out of storage space i only got 1gb left of free space, but can you please check my log and traceback first
Also my PC specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium G4560
RAM: 16 GB DDR 4 Ram
VGA: 1050ti

fyi, I can run 0.8.3 version of the game with this spec
I see.
The lack of drive space is a bit of a concern. When I read that bit in orange above, a red flag flew up.
If you know what type of hard drive you have in your machine, you may want to have a read Basically, not good to fill them up to much.

Secondly, the Log.txt file is cut short due to the crash, which was expected. But the traceback.pyo file you supplied was not the correct one. The one you posted is the script that generates the actual traceback.txt which should be located in the same folder as the log.txt. I should have been more specific when I asked for them, so that's on me, 'My bad'.

Either way, my gut is telling me to put money on the lack of space as a culprit for the crashing.

Without deleting everything and going crazy with early drive spring cleaning, if you could just find enough space to free up maybe another GB or 2, I'd be willing to bet that it would help.

If you really can't afford to remove anything from your drive yet (maybe you don't have an external USB drive for backups) we can play a little trick to windows and recover some free drive space without sacrificing anything.

If that still doesn't help it would still be a good idea to repost the "traceback.txt". But first let's see if messing with the recycle bin space does anything before I send you hunting in the MS event viewer.

For some reason I'm almost convinced this rests on the available space.

Reactions: ryshii
Aug 16, 2017
Of course, let him continue.
And more Quinn, please. If possible. :rolleyes:
For me, everything is simple, I see Quinn - I like it. :love:
Because, you know, such a long wait, it's dangerous for me. :(
If don't see Quinn for a long time, it means my body does not have enough Quinn in the blood to fuel all of my body’s cells, especially those in the brain. :oops::eek::p
Quinnsanity?

• Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
He was recently attacked for this segment by "overly sensitive users"
tbh, its just not for me. im not a fan of anything thats racialy motivated, or has enough dick in it to insure that finding female parts is a disapointing game of wheres waldo lol. so im not going say i get excited when either gets spammed here. less dick, more pussy is my jam. racially motivated gangbangs, not so much. but i can admit that i got a couple chuckles out of it, just scroll past it when i dont, and wont attack others that disagree with my view, for whatever reasons. to each their own.

that being said, ive seen it posted a bunch of times, but dont recall anyone being attacked for it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
He was recently attacked for this segment by "overly sensitive users"
Yeah for the most part, snowflakes have somehow caught a grip on mainstream social media and are running rampant. Where's Darwin when you need him, huh? He'll deal with them when he wakes up. (y) :cool:

but dont recall anyone being attacked for it.
Personal attacks usually get removed by mods pretty quickly and efficiently in this thread. So we might not even have had time to see them. Considering how active this thread is, Mods place a special attention to it.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
New Rooster post.
We're having a small get-together near the lake. If you’re free and interested, drop by.

View attachment 3015964

View attachment 3017278

View attachment 3017279

View attachment 3017280

View attachment 3017283

View attachment 3017357

View attachment 3017297

View attachment 3017352

And Cammy, sweet Cammy:
View attachment 3017426

Dude, why are you drip feeding a bunch of renders that came out over two years ago?

For Maya's hair he just placed on her head a dead raccoon. Joshy should protest chaining himself to DPC's embassy. That render is really "sad". Sad because after a few years, 10th episode, various "improvements", the only character with decent hair in that rendering is Camila. I too think Camila's face used to be more sweet-beautiful, now it is more edgy chiselled. But DPC seem to like sharps edges. Just look at this preview below of Bella, her tits or/and bra are so dangerous with all those sharp corners (remember, "he is a perfectionist", so it's done on purpose). And also the wide gap between the skin and the bra, underlined by the wide shadow, is there because she has an iron bra, obviously. Stone tits, iron bra.

Remember: "this is perfectionism" (Source: the average user on Reddit).

View attachment 3011573

I mean, I can live with those posing mistakes, I still appreciate BaD for all the rest, but I really cannot stand all those blind fanboys calling DPC's renderings "the best" and him a perfectionist, like devoted zealots that ignore reality.

ryshii

May 29, 2018
I see.
The lack of drive space is a bit of a concern. When I read that bit in orange above, a red flag flew up.
If you know what type of hard drive you have in your machine, you may want to have a read Basically, not good to fill them up to much.

Secondly, the Log.txt file is cut short due to the crash, which was expected. But the traceback.pyo file you supplied was not the correct one. The one you posted is the script that generates the actual traceback.txt which should be located in the same folder as the log.txt. I should have been more specific when I asked for them, so that's on me, 'My bad'.

Either way, my gut is telling me to put money on the lack of space as a culprit for the crashing.

Without deleting everything and going crazy with early drive spring cleaning, if you could just find enough space to free up maybe another GB or 2, I'd be willing to bet that it would help.

If you really can't afford to remove anything from your drive yet (maybe you don't have an external USB drive for backups) we can play a little trick to windows and recover some free drive space without sacrificing anything.

If that still doesn't help it would still be a good idea to repost the "traceback.txt". But first let's see if messing with the recycle bin space does anything before I send you hunting in the MS event viewer.

For some reason I'm almost convinced this rests on the available space.
Managed to free some space to 4 gb of free space and also installed the game on desktop now, about the traceback the game didn't generate it for me somehow it only generate the log file (game version 0.8.3 also did not generate the traceback text), the only traceback file i can found in my game is the python file. Looks like we're going on a hunting in the MS event viewer

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes