Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Humiliation and Cuckhold are fetishes, not everyone has to like a fetish, it doesn't make them incels or insecure.

I find usually it's the NTR mob that are the 1%.
I understand not liking such things - I don’t like them and I don’t play such games. But playing a game, experiencing it, and looking at fan art are two different things. We're talking more about fan art.
And you can’t imagine how loud they can be. They may start getting hysterical because the LI you didn't choose will end up with another character or find out that LI had sex before MC and going berserk mode.
And DPC seems to be doing everything to calm this brigade:
-Chad, Sage's previous boyfriend is gay.
-James can't even kiss Bella in the flashback Ep.8
-Zoey maintained celibacy throughout her stay in San Diego.
-If we see that one of the female characters is having sex, that’s it, the way with her is closed. We saw Gina taking part in a threesome at a dorm party. In Ep.9, if MC on the Others route ends up alone, then he just sleeps in bed with three girls. Tara, Tiffany and Gina. So, he lies in his arms with Tara and Tiffany, Gina lies separately on the edge of the bed.

So as you see, it's not about cucking and humilation at all, It's about how this group of people seeing cucking and humilation. They might even find cucking in a beer bottle if Derek suddenly shows politeness and offers one of the MCs LI a drink. :LOL:

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
you're playing as the MC, the MC is your AVATAR
Avatar? Maybe so, I'm not entirely sure, but let's say. But the life of the MC in any game is his life.
Not mine, yours, or anyone else's.
And what happens to it according to the script and the developer’s idea is none of our business.
When we play as Arthur Morgan in RDR2, or as V in Cyberpunk, things happen to them that we may not like.
And we can't change that.
It is the author's right to write such a storyline as he sees fit.
According to the script, a wife, girlfriend, beloved dog can cheat on the MC behind his back.
Yes, it's a shitty situation, but it's his shitty situation, not ours.
Anyway, we have a choice to play or not a particular game.
And no one has the right to impose their point of view on the developer.
Maybe I'm wrong about something, I don't know.
But this is my opinion.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The problem with the NTR debate is that it's totally lost what NTR is. The point about the kink is humiliation, which is a kink a lot of people have, certainly looks like Will Smith has it for example. The issues are those with the kink are very vocal about wanting it in every game, which annoys people who don't like it. Worse than that though is the anti-NTR brigade who have moved the line of NTR far away from the original meaning and complain when an LI shows even the slightest affection to another person. Because the anti-NTR brigade are so loud devs have been known to totally change their game in order to appease them.

In the case of this game DPC has proven himself to be scared about them, which is why you get nonsensical theories that state that Bella never fucked her husband, because DPC doesn't even show them having any physical contact like kissing or holding hands in the flashbacks. You have prostitutes, who because Fuckface can fuck them can never be shown in any sort of situation with anyone else. You have people claiming that Quinn doesn't have any other customer other than Fuckface, even though she's not the highest rung of the ladder so wouldn't have the agency to refuse to do anything sexual herself.

I don't like NTR as the kink it is, I just don't have that fetish, but I also don't see a problem with an LI getting into a relationship with another guy if you're not in a relationship with them, that's just realism. I'm not saying we need to see them fuck other guys, but just have it mentioned in dialogue (for example Jill could end up with Jonathan (whoever he is)). However because of the anti-NTR brigade all games now have LIs with no agency themselves and are interested in the MC and no-one else even if they are rejected by the MC, that for me removes the realism of these games and unfortunately it's almost all games that follow this now, all because of a very vocal minority.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It's all about cognitive dissonance. Basically people play into the MC as an extension of themselves and therefore feel that they themselves are the ones being cheated on (often in harem games where they tell the LIs that they have to be ok with being cheated on. Hypocrisy much?) At the end of the day they have problems separating themselves from the fact that they are just playing a game.
These neckbeards need psychiatric help. The fall of society began with the cuckoo houses being shut down.

Thread: Hey DPC how's the new update going. Can't wait to see the new scenes!!!
DPC:
View attachment 3018387
We're waiting for the unreal engine to be announced

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Thread: Hey DPC how's the new update going. Can't wait to see the new scenes!!!
DPC:
View attachment 3018387
If I wanted to bet $100, I'd bet on it:
optimistic forecast - beta testing Nov. 6-19, game release Nov. 24
optimistic realistic forecast - beta testing November 20 - December 3, game release December 8
negative forecast - beta testing - December 18-31, game release on January 5.
negative realistic - beta testing December 4-17, game release on December 22.
Choose whichever one you like.
I am more inclined to the game release on December 8.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's all about cognitive dissonance. Basically people play into the MC as an extension of themselves and therefore feel that they themselves are the ones being cheated on (often in harem games where they tell the LIs that they have to be ok with being cheated on. Hypocrisy much?) At the end of the day they have problems separating themselves from the fact that they are just playing a game.
What's worse is that, often, those are the very same people demanding an i-patch even when it wouldn't make sense with the specific story!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would say 97% people who want to have fun. This second group is so ridiculous and probably the loudest idiots in the AVNs community. It is not surprising that people will make fun of them to make them even more angry.

There are people who don't want to see their favorite waifus with other characters (men, women, it doesn't matter) - they should only exist for the MC. These people are very insecure, typical incels from the basement and are afraid of feeling humiliated and cuckolded.

That's it! And at this point I don’t understand the DPC, he is so afraid of them (many argue that he is afraid of the anti-NTR brigade). Although he can simply ban this 1% of loudmouths.
the problem is that that 1 percent has won decisively and indisputably. myriad games with virgins, redeemed lesbians, sexually abandoned wives.

So we are the ones living in their world.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the problem is that that 1 percent has won decisively and indisputably. myriad games with virgins, redeemed lesbians, sexually abandoned wives.

So we are the ones living in their world.
If I ever start making a game, I will do it the way I want, and the anti-NTR crusaders will be banned. My word.

Oh, we have one of this guys in reactions!

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Geralt From Rivia
Do you have thoughts about the main plot of your game? It's clear that everyone involved in this thread has good taste, therefore our opinion may be useful. :sneaky:
As a collective mind, we would create a schizophrenic abomination that should never be shared with anybody who wants to keep their sanity

So Geralt From Rivia if you indeed start working on something, stray away from us and don't follow the madness xd

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I have a neutral attitude towards such things; whoever likes something, let him post what he wants, as long as it doesn't violate the basic rules.
Some very vulnerable people with character obsessions go too far, and Lockhear was likely receiving abusive DMs. Because I spoke to one artist, he received death threats in DM for lewd art of Tybalt with Jill. Sick people. But attempts at harassment only led to the opposite effect - the fan art thread was filled with NTR/Blacked/other weird things in response. The Streisand effect in action.
as i said, its a difficult topic. i see all kinds of stuff here that isnt my bag. thats cool, i choose to ignore it, or crack a joke depending on my mood. so yeah, post what you want, i agree.
death threats shouldnt even be part of this convo but unfortunately are because......people are fucking nuts. i cant explain or condone that at all, and have no sympathy for those sad lunatics, or those who act like its their ass being gangbanged.

what should be pointed out is that theres a flip side to that coin. when someone creates and posts material thats intended to be provocative, or upsetting to some. especially if they choose to touch on hot button issues like race, religion,etc. do they get sympathy if theres backlash for doing it? ......nope. going out of your way to trigger the snowflakes, and then getting upset at the reaction is just as fucking stupid. cant stand the heat? get out of the kitchen.

i had a meeting in between posts, and this debate seems to have evolved into defining ntr and such. i have no imput there, i just dont care. this started because of a post saying the guy that did blacked was "attacked". i guess the point i was making is that if you dont like snowflakes, i cant blame you. but you also wrote about being neutral. i agree with this 100%. post what you want, but only if you can handle taking ownership. just my opinion though. im going to duck out of the daddy wants to fuck mom but shes mine now, ntr convo lol

cheers!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I ever start making a game, I will do it the way I want, and the anti-NTR crusaders will be banned. My word.

no special inventions are needed, for example:
a lesbian, who remains a lesbian until the end of the game
a girl who at one point becomes insolubly engaged to a friend of the MC's

and it's apocalypse

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Jill corruption game ending with Tybalt, BaDIK spin-off. :ROFLMAO:
I hope you will correct all this injustice towards Tybalt.
He's not so bad really. He came up with the idea of blackmailing Jill.
The guy is guided by common sense in his actions.
He acts according to Machiavellianism. inqusition.gif
But i guess, he should have deceived Jill, and sued a Fuckface.
Meanness must be brought to the absolute. do (1).gif
Anyway, I believe he will become a high-level scumbag. 001.gif
All it's still ahead for him. Parents can be proud of him. winner2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

okay I can support that, but don't forget about violence and fights. I'm bored of playing AVN where there are so many asshole characters that I can't hit because the protagonist is a coward. make sure it happens and you have my donation secured.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes