Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
first: Maya and josy's route, if I can break the relationship in chapter 10 and stay with Josy, it will be enough for me.

Second: probably Jill, Bianca's ass isn't going to fuck itself is it?

Third: Bella will probably kill me with an axe if I cheat on her.

fourth: Sage well I hope she doesn't find out I fucked her mom.

Fifth: I'll probably shoot Quinn in the back when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
as i said, its a difficult topic. i see all kinds of stuff here that isnt my bag. thats cool, i choose to ignore it, or crack a joke depending on my mood. so yeah, post what you want, i agree.
death threats shouldnt even be part of this convo but unfortunately are because......people are fucking nuts. i cant explain or condone that at all, and have no sympathy for those sad lunatics, or those who act like its their ass being gangbanged.

what should be pointed out is that theres a flip side to that coin. when someone creates and posts material thats intended to be provocative, or upsetting to some. especially if they choose to touch on hot button issues like race, religion,etc. do they get sympathy if theres backlash for doing it? ......nope. going out of your way to trigger the snowflakes, and then getting upset at the reaction is just as fucking stupid. cant stand the heat? get out of the kitchen.

i had a meeting in between posts, and this debate seems to have evolved into defining ntr and such. i have no imput there, i just dont care. this started because of a post saying the guy that did blacked was "attacked". i guess the point i was making is that if you dont like snowflakes, i cant blame you. but you also wrote about being neutral. i agree with this 100%. post what you want, but only if you can handle taking ownership. just my opinion though. im going to duck out of the daddy wants to fuck mom but shes mine now, ntr convo lol

cheers!
Some people actually post things like this to prank others, but what's there to share? If some people act like a bunch of loud Karens, there will always be another group that wants to tease them.
I support fun and all, but don't go overboard and turn it into hate and war in the thread, at the end of the day we are here to enjoy the game. Well, if someone is too sensitive, then there is always an Ignore list for this.

I hope you will correct all this injustice towards Tybalt.
He's not so bad really. He came up with the idea of blackmailing Jill.
The guy is guided by common sense in his actions.
He acts according to Machiavellianism. View attachment 3018742
But i guess, he should have deceived Jill, and sued a Fuckface.
Meanness must be brought to the absolute. View attachment 3018741
Anyway, I believe he will become a high-level scumbag. View attachment 3018746
All it's still ahead for him. Parents can be proud of him. View attachment 3018743
The Glorious LIME , did you heard that? We have another Tybalt Stan :p

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
first: Maya and josy's route, if I can break the relationship in chapter 10 and stay with Josy, it will be enough for me.

Second: probably Jill, Bianca's ass isn't going to fuck itself is it?

Third: Bella will probably kill me with an axe if I cheat on her.

fourth: Sage, I already fucked his mom so there's no going back.

Fifth: I'll probably shoot Quinn in the back when I get the chance.
first: agreed;)
second: youre on a roll:)
third: ......yup:oops:
fourth: i swore sage was a girl.....this is awkward :LOL:
fifth:....i hope she removes your firing pin before your next meeting with vinny :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Pax Draconis

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
first: agreed;)
second: youre on a roll:)
third: ......yup:oops:
fourth: i swore sage was a girl.....this is awkward :LOL:
fifth:....i hope she removes your firing pin before your next meeting with vinny :cautious:
fuck this damn spell checker keeps fucking with me lol. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes