Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What is your dark secret Mr. joshy92. :Kappa:

View attachment 3019091
I'll go even further
If I was in charge of the DIKS
I would abolish the walk of shame ritual
How dare those guys laugh and jeer when they see a girl leave someone's room

Also, after sex the guys should always walk their girlfriends home while holding hands

And finally, I would also make them stop using awful words like whore or slut
They need to learn to respect women

Reactions: Penfold Mole

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
What is your dark secret Mr. joshy92. :Kappa:

View attachment 3019091
so far from the two comments that i saw i think Joshy92 is young Person and also good Lad So his Young Pure Heart didn't have broken heart yet Didn't see how trust Can Break your heart into pieces Make you see Dark Place to be not place to run from so let's pray for him to stay like he is

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
I'll go even further
If I was in charge of the DIKS
I would abolish the walk of shame ritual
How dare those guys laugh and jeer when they see a girl leave someone's room

Also, after sex the guys should always walk their girlfriends home while holding hands

And finally, I would also make them stop using awful words like whore or slut
They need to learn to respect women
If Maya still has a place to call home by the end of next episode, it will be lucky

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
no man I am absolute neutral, I don't choose sides, I stay on the sidelines and just watch waiting for the best opportunity.
nothing wrong with that it's nice to make people wonder what you will they don't know your next action would be what

ryshii

May 29, 2018
I note that your drive letter isn't the default C:/ drive.
Is your drive partitioned? or do you have multiple physical drives in your machine?
I ask this because now I'm wondering if you 'tweaked' the correct recycle bin drive settings (It's not a horrible thing to set them all to 4096 specially if you're running low on space on all individual drives). Even though at this point I'm pretty certain it wouldn't change much.

But on a different angle to your troubles. Have you tried re-downloading the game package? It could be as stupid as an incomplete download or rather, a corrupted download. Wouldn't it be self-mutilation inducing if after all this, that it would turn out to be something as simple as that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i tried to find the latest report by the event viewer on the game that i installed on dekstop (C: drive) but the event viewer doesn't have it, it only have the one that happened few days ago when the game is still in E: drive. i also already set them to 4096 and redownloaded the game several times but still no luck, looks like we should just wait for the game 1.0.0 version to be released hopefully it will be fix on that version, but i think what happened is the 0.9.1 version somehow conflicted with the 0.8.3 version on my pc i think, because it's kinda weird that i can run 0.8.3 version but not 0.9.1 version

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

sampow

May 14, 2023
I meant the tax thing. I think you've mentioned it before.
Everything has been mentioned here before:
  • The theories,
  • the memes,
  • the jokes,
  • the arguments,
  • the simping,
  • the rankings,
  • the requests for DPC to get a team,
  • the explanations as to why DPC won't get a team,
  • the posts about the game crashing when James is talking to Bella in episode 8...
This list goes on, and so do we.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We need new material! :mad:

Hopefully episode 10 will provide us with 12 more months of distraction... :geek:

To be fair I think Madame Rose won't castrate a man for looking at another woman. Bella I'm not so sure about, considering what she did when Tyballs looked up Jill's skirt.
As much as we like to paint Bella as a serial killer, she handles finding out the mc had his nob polished by Cathy in her (Bella's) car quite well. I mean she ended the relationship, but no children died.

Reactions: mojococo

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
To be fair I think Madame Rose won't castrate a man for looking at another woman. Bella I'm not so sure about, considering what she did when Tyballs looked up Jill's skirt.
will test that theory next ep when Fuckface fucks the barmaid in the VIP and Madame catches them :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd disagree with this, simply because AL gave the option of setting the friend up with an LI rather than taking her yourself. AL was before the anti-NTR brigade became as vocal as they are now. Do you really think there will be a chance to set Derek up with Cam or any of the other side girls or any main girl if you're not on their route? Very much doubt it, the only chance of setting Derek up with anyone would be getting him back with Ashley, and only because Ashley is not even a side girl.
only after two confirmations by the player, one generic and one explicit

but certainly AL compared to BADIK is pure swinging

it is unfair of you to show pictures from the period when DPC was not yet polishing them, these 2 months will bring outstanding results

• Haha
Reactions: Melimelo

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
only after two confirmations by the player, one generic and one explicit

but certainly AL compared to BADIK is pure swinging

it is unfair of you to show pictures from the period when DPC was not yet polishing them, these 2 months will bring outstanding results
AL also has the ending when you can get back with your cheating ex, never managed to get that one btw, but I was not playing with URM, or walkthroughs back then.

BUT, I think DIK will still edge out in the end, hinted MMF threesome with JB and Elena, scenes with Heather after she was shown explicitly with Tommy, multiple instances of girls(albeit background characters) getting fucked, the seeds of helping Derek get a girl, the fact that multiple DIKs are explicitly stated that have fucked potential endgame LI(Riona), hearing about Quinn and antagonist Vinny etc.

Those are all a lot of things others avoid doing and the vanilla fans dislike, but its not surprising to me here isn't that much of an uproar about it. I still think he might be the only dev that does these themes/tropes the right way, without rubbing it in players faces with constant reminisce about what the prostitutes/slutty girls do, unavoidable voyeurism scene 'its only this scene because its important for the story ' and its ok because 'the MC doesn't have feelings for the girls yet', flashbacks, videos and photos of the acts that the player should be totally ok with because 'they are in the past', you know the constant pussy dance when devs don't have the backbone to stand up for what they produce and they try to veil it.

Not sure on which side of the 'NTR war' I see him, not sure he actually cares more than being aware of DOs and DONTs of the subgenre, but its no denying that he is at least trying to push the envelope while being as respectful to the core audience as possible.

Reactions: Lovetities

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
AL also has the ending when you can get back with your cheating ex, never managed to get that one btw, but I was not playing with URM, or walkthroughs back then.

BUT, I think DIK will still edge out in the end, hinted MMF threesome with JB and Elena, scenes with Heather after she was shown explicitly with Tommy, multiple instances of girls(albeit background characters) getting fucked, the seeds of helping Derek get a girl, the fact that multiple DIKs are explicitly stated that have fucked potential endgame LI(Riona), hearing about Quinn and antagonist Vinny etc.

Those are all a lot of things others avoid doing and the vanilla fans dislike, but its not surprising to me here isn't that much of an uproar about it. I still think he might be the only dev that does these themes/tropes the right way, without rubbing it in players faces with constant reminisce about what the prostitutes/slutty girls do, unavoidable voyeurism scene 'its only this scene because its important for the story ' and its ok because 'the MC doesn't have feelings for the girls yet', flashbacks, videos and photos of the acts that the player should be totally ok with because 'they are in the past', you know the constant pussy dance when devs don't have the backbone to stand up for what they produce and they try to veil it.

Not sure on which side of the 'NTR war' I see him, not sure he actually cares more than being aware of DOs and DONTs of the subgenre, but its no denying that he is at least trying to push the envelope while being as respectful to the core audience as possible.
do you think vanilla players are attracted by Quinn and Heather? in my opinion they already have problems with Sage and Bella...

and both story lines could be resounding game overs (especially the one with Heather)

and then let's not turn the world upside down: if MC first rats on Heather about Tommy's cheating and then takes advantage of her anger to get a blowjob, the only one who can complain about NTR is Tommy

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
do you think vanilla players are attracted by Quinn and Heather? in my opinion they already have problems with Sage and Bella...

and both story lines could be resounding game overs (especially the one with Heather)

and then let's not turn the world upside down: if MC first rats on Heather about Tommy's cheating and then takes advantage of her anger to get a blowjob, the only one who can complain about NTR is Tommy
But then a lot of those same players are fine with stealing LI's from other characters. They're hypocrites.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
But then a lot of those same players are fine with stealing LI's from other characters. They're hypocrites.
I mean it still better than enjoying other characters stealing li from you and cucking you lmfao. I don't know why you think this makes people hypocrites as both of these kinks are somewhat different from eachother. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes