walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Some people actually post things like this to prank others, but what's there to share? If some people act like a bunch of loud Karens, there will always be another group that wants to tease them.
I support fun and all, but don't go overboard and turn it into hate and war in the thread, at the end of the day we are here to enjoy the game. Well, if someone is too sensitive, then there is always an Ignore list for this.

The Glorious LIME , did you heard that? We have another Tybalt Stan :p
You can add me to the list too. The guy just seems more pathetic than anything else. And raised by his shitty parents, I don't entirely blame him.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
She's the part/face of Others branch.
Dev probably didn't realise at first how many people would like Quinn as an LI.
All jokes aside, I agree. Well, mostly.
It may have started like that but Quinn and Rio have amassed a larger fanbase than quite a few MG LI's at this point.
Then Lily and Nicole were added that created an even larger rift, not to mention Zoey re-entering and now Bianca for the Purist route.

At this point the MG vs SG line is way too muddy with some SG's being way more interesting than MG's, not to mention have a larger fanbase.

It's gonna be hard to cater via Others Route now since a ton of players care mostly about it and the SG's.

sampow

May 14, 2023
That's it! And at this point I don’t understand the DPC, he is so afraid of them (many argue that he is afraid of the anti-NTR brigade). Although he can simply ban this 1% of loudmouths.
I'm a bit late to the annual (or is it bi-weekly) NTR debate, but I just want to point out a theory:

DPC is part of the anti-NTR brigade!

Everyone always assumes developers are afraid of the brigade, but a control freak like DPC? He's gotta be a card carrying member!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm a bit late to the annual (or is it bi-weekly) NTR debate, but I just want to point out a theory:

DPC is part of the anti-NTR brigade!

Everyone always assumes developers are afraid of the brigade, but a control freak like DPC? He's gotta be a card carrying member!
I'd disagree with this, simply because AL gave the option of setting the friend up with an LI rather than taking her yourself. AL was before the anti-NTR brigade became as vocal as they are now. Do you really think there will be a chance to set Derek up with Cam or any of the other side girls or any main girl if you're not on their route? Very much doubt it, the only chance of setting Derek up with anyone would be getting him back with Ashley, and only because Ashley is not even a side girl.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What is your dark secret Mr. joshy92. :Kappa:

View attachment 3019091
I'll go even further
If I was in charge of the DIKS
I would abolish the walk of shame ritual
How dare those guys laugh and jeer when they see a girl leave someone's room

Also, after sex the guys should always walk their girlfriends home while holding hands

And finally, I would also make them stop using awful words like whore or slut
They need to learn to respect women

Reactions: Penfold Mole

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
What is your dark secret Mr. joshy92. :Kappa:

View attachment 3019091
so far from the two comments that i saw i think Joshy92 is young Person and also good Lad So his Young Pure Heart didn't have broken heart yet Didn't see how trust Can Break your heart into pieces Make you see Dark Place to be not place to run from so let's pray for him to stay like he is

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes