John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
24 november - unrealistic
1 december - too optimistic
8 december - most likely release date
15 december - too close to 16 december (episode 9 release date)
22 december - more than a year in development, at least for the current episode this should be avoided.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Guys, help me figure something out. He says it will take 24-28 days to render the entire animation queue. The last status, if I remember correctly, was 52 or 56 animations in the queue. So the guy basically says he bakes 2 animations a day? Not 1 animation in 2 days, but 2 animations in 1 fucking' day?
And what is an animation? If to look at every lewd scene, there is a menu of sex positions, each menu choice shows a short animation. Is that what was meant by this?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Dark Silence
Vinnie is a drug dealer. Better to use this against him and turn him in to the cops. It's much better than becoming a criminal yourself.
I get that, I do and as the MC, I probably would. But I'm personally not the MC. Not saying I would actually shoot someone like him in RL. Because I wouldn't unless there was no other choice. But when I was done with him, he would never be the same.

Reactions: John Ness

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know what, I think the girl tab is going to be pretty useful!
I was tired of reading every Bio in my playthroughs to remember all of MC sidechicks!
Let’s be honest most of us will have this:
View attachment 3019580

Except for Joshy92 and KАRАMBA :sneaky:

View attachment 3019586 View attachment 3019587
I remember a guy posting here that we was aiming at a virtuous virgin MC gameplay = not a single sexual act by MC. He was totally disappointed when he discovered that MC has some "forced" sex no matter which decisions you make in your gameplay!!

:LOL:

Also, the sexual history database will be very useful.
Sure :LOL::LOL:

24 november - unrealistic
1 december - too optimistic
8 december - most likely release date
15 december - too close to 16 december (episode 9 release date)
22 december - more than a year in development, at least for the current episode this should be avoided.
Anniversary, here we come! :p

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes