BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
but right now, mid-November is looking promising for the start of beta testing and proofreading.
Wow at this point he is doing this intentionally releasing the update in december right before the holidays are kicking in so then he can use the excuse of a "good deserved vacantion" and "no time to start work for another update" cuz you know christmas and new year is coming sooo you know family time... this is just gross at this point :sick:
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Wow at this point he is doing this intentionally releasing the update in december right before the holidays are kicking in so then he can use the excuse of a "good deserved vacantion" and "no time to start work for another update" cuz you know christmas and new year is coming sooo you know family time... this is just gross at this point :sick:
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Even if he released the update in June he'd still take the holidays off. What's your point?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3020622

Josy when you look at me like that my heart races,
Josy you are the sun in the darkness,
Your brilliance shines on us all.
Only you will be able to put an end to the waifus war on this thread when everyone finally sees what perfection you are.
Your loyalty to Maya proves to us how perfect you are because you don't want to make her suffer when she needs you so much.
I will be patient, and when Maya gets out of her family problems, then finally, you and I will be happy!

Just You, and Me,
...(and maybe also a bunch of hung black dicks...) :sournois: :whistle:

View attachment 3020627
:ROFLMAO:

The competition to have you ready for me is difficult,
But like two magnets you and me,
Will end up together flying towards the firmament and happiness forever.

Darkwen, my friend, sorry but you will have to be patient, human cloning is not yet perfect, but scientists are working hard for your happiness too (otherwise you can try to save Quinn or argue Maya with Joshy)
;)

View attachment 3020666

>>> Thanks to the artists who made the fan art I used.
Sorry friend there maybe lots of clones and look -a-likes but I know the one true Josy and she is faithful and totally mine
Screenshot 2023-08-01 125958.png
Josy DP3.png
:love: :love: :love:

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Sorry friend there maybe lots of clones and look -a-likes but I know the one true Josy and she is faithful and totally mine
View attachment 3020733
View attachment 3020734
:love: :love: :love:
The times are changing !
There was a time when she made the mistake of getting closer to you,
But today it's over,
I understand your distress and your jealousy but don't have any illusions,
She chose me, get used to that idea
Because you don't want to be my enemy,
But don't be sad, progress is moving quickly and in a while you will have a Josy in 4k!
;) :MDR:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Well, this time that son of a bitch of DPC can take all the time he wants, October and November are packed with great games, our waiting will be less hard than usual(i hope :HideThePain: )

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The times are changing !
There was a time when she made the mistake of getting closer to you,
But today it's over,
I understand your distress and your jealousy but don't have any illusions,
She chose me, get used to that idea
Because you don't want to be my enemy,
But don't be sad, progress is moving quickly and in a while you will have a Josy in 4k!
;) :MDR:
I think you had one to many to drink that was probably Derek :ROFLMAO: , Josy is very happy with me. Many have try to fight me for Josy all have lost but don't just take my word for it
Screenshot 2023-08-01 130124.png
Maya WTF.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

For this week's update, I've tried to estimate the remaining render time by monitoring the number of frames per day and average frames per animation. Render time varies depending on many factors, such as render quality, animation duration, environment, number of characters, light, camera position, etc. I estimated the remaining render time with mean values.

Given that there are no problems with any animations that would cause me to re-render something, we're looking at 24-28 more days of render time before all animations are 100% rendered and post-processed. I will keep you posted as time progresses with new estimates, but right now, mid-November is looking promising for the start of beta testing and proofreading.

I still have tests to complete, but it's going well. Every day, I feel more sure about the episode, and it looks much better than it did when I started this process a few weeks ago.

This week, I played several times, mainly focusing on choices. While playing, I noticed a few bugs and room for improvement with mini-games and the in-game phone. As I worked on improving these areas, I updated the Stats app by making it more useful for mini-game players and other purposes.

I wanted to show you some of these changes today, as it doesn't spoil anything major, and it's always useful to read feedback and consider more changes that players would wish for QoL improvements.

I've added buttons at the bottom of the Stats app, allowing you to browse different useful stats. The general tab is almost the same as in the past, and it's the default tab you view when opening the Stats app.

As you unlock mini-games while playing, more tabs become available at the bottom of the Stats app. The Party Planner tab and other mini-game tabs are exclusive to mini-game players. In this tab, you can see your current build for the party planning mini-game.

You can view everyone's current happiness, your inventory, and perk choices, and also read a log of how activities and choices affected DIKs' happiness and more.

You may have noticed in episode 9 how there's a pop-up message to the top-right of the screen saying that DIKs' happiness increased after activities. Such events will be listed in detail in this log in real-time, and you don't have to replay episode 9 for this to work; your saves and logs will be synchronized at the start of episode 10. Other events relevant to this mini-game will also be added to the log. I hope this will make it easier to plan, evaluate and discuss strategies for this mini-game as it progresses.

Similarly, I've also added tabs for other mini-games: Brawler and a new unannounced mini-game that has become an addictive favorite of mine. I'm not spoiling what it is today, but I believe you will like the new mini-game if you enjoy planning and resource management.

The Brawler tab will show your current skill point allocation and overall stats for the mini-game.

Lastly, there's a tab named Girls, which is available to all players. If you're like me and can be slightly confused about who you've had a lewd scene with on your save and don't want to browse the Bios app every time to find out if you did something with a girl, this new tab will be useful.

It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging.

I hope you will come to enjoy these upcoming changes.

I will continue to playtest and polish next week. I'm going through all branches again with the changes I've made and plan to focus extra on getting 100% collectibles and testing them next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Well, time to celebrate with the unofficial F95zone Anthem again:

:HideThePain:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

For this week's update, I've tried to estimate the remaining render time by monitoring the number of frames per day and average frames per animation. Render time varies depending on many factors, such as render quality, animation duration, environment, number of characters, light, camera position, etc. I estimated the remaining render time with mean values.

Given that there are no problems with any animations that would cause me to re-render something, we're looking at 24-28 more days of render time before all animations are 100% rendered and post-processed. I will keep you posted as time progresses with new estimates, but right now, mid-November is looking promising for the start of beta testing and proofreading.

I still have tests to complete, but it's going well. Every day, I feel more sure about the episode, and it looks much better than it did when I started this process a few weeks ago.

This week, I played several times, mainly focusing on choices. While playing, I noticed a few bugs and room for improvement with mini-games and the in-game phone. As I worked on improving these areas, I updated the Stats app by making it more useful for mini-game players and other purposes.

I wanted to show you some of these changes today, as it doesn't spoil anything major, and it's always useful to read feedback and consider more changes that players would wish for QoL improvements.

I've added buttons at the bottom of the Stats app, allowing you to browse different useful stats. The general tab is almost the same as in the past, and it's the default tab you view when opening the Stats app.

As you unlock mini-games while playing, more tabs become available at the bottom of the Stats app. The Party Planner tab and other mini-game tabs are exclusive to mini-game players. In this tab, you can see your current build for the party planning mini-game.

You can view everyone's current happiness, your inventory, and perk choices, and also read a log of how activities and choices affected DIKs' happiness and more.

You may have noticed in episode 9 how there's a pop-up message to the top-right of the screen saying that DIKs' happiness increased after activities. Such events will be listed in detail in this log in real-time, and you don't have to replay episode 9 for this to work; your saves and logs will be synchronized at the start of episode 10. Other events relevant to this mini-game will also be added to the log. I hope this will make it easier to plan, evaluate and discuss strategies for this mini-game as it progresses.

Similarly, I've also added tabs for other mini-games: Brawler and a new unannounced mini-game that has become an addictive favorite of mine. I'm not spoiling what it is today, but I believe you will like the new mini-game if you enjoy planning and resource management.

The Brawler tab will show your current skill point allocation and overall stats for the mini-game.

Lastly, there's a tab named Girls, which is available to all players. If you're like me and can be slightly confused about who you've had a lewd scene with on your save and don't want to browse the Bios app every time to find out if you did something with a girl, this new tab will be useful.

It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging.

I hope you will come to enjoy these upcoming changes.

I will continue to playtest and polish next week. I'm going through all branches again with the changes I've made and plan to focus extra on getting 100% collectibles and testing them next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
This is good news, so the game will be released tentatively December 1-8, as I expected. In the post he indicates the average rendering time, so I have little faith that the animations will be rendered by November 17, rather a little later. Plus he needs more time for polishing and beta testing. In any case, late November/early December is a good date. Hopefully by episode 11 he will be able to optimize the development and try to meet the one year deadline.

Of the other interesting things I would note two things.
First, a new unannounced game related to resource allocation and management. I believe it will either be a mini-game dedicated to cleaning. Cleaning up after a party is always a must. You have to set up people, categorize the trash (plastic, glass, food waste). This mini-game would be a logical extension of the party planning mini-game.
Secondly, it's a bit confusing about the status of the player.
What will his experience affect? Is it a regular achievement for the phone or will the dialog change depending on how many people you've fucked? Also why even bother memorizing scenes on the phone? I guess the scenes will get bigger and bigger and DPС came up with this so the player can keep track of possible cheating scenes.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, and I thank Derek :p, but my mind is still quite clear,
Clear enough to realize that you are deluding yourself,
So, in order not to hurt you, because I really don't want your disillusionment to screw you up, so I'm going to let you have the victory (in your mind)... For today... but this Just because you believe in it doesn't mean it's real, eh.

Josy is wise, she knows her interests and knows that her happiness lies with a romantic Frenchman.
View attachment 3020869
:amour: :amour: :amour: ;)

>>> Thanks to the artists who made the fan art I used.
I wouldn't want to make a Frenchman sad but Josy likes Texas bulls:devilish::love:. There can be no victory without victory in mind first

Sep 2, 2020
When the update drops how many of you are considering playing the whole thing from S1?

I normally always do for big titles that have big updates so that I refamiliarize myself as to how I got to my most recent save. However just thinking about all the dumb minigames and unlocks you could get behind it makes me dread doing it. Free roams that take ages as well to clear all requisites.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Je ne voudrais pas rendre triste un Français mais Josy aime les taureaux texans :diabolique::amour:. Il ne peut y avoir de victoire sans la victoire en tête
[/CITATION]

Vous offrez à Josy un ranch au Texas, quand je lui offre la Tour Eiffel à Paris, le musée du Louvre ou le Mont Saint Michel...
Même le Josy dans votre esprit n’a pas de chance. :Oops::pouffer de rire:
Je comprends maintenant pourquoi elle est venue vers moi.
Apprenez la romance mon ami, vous aurez peut-être une chance avec Maya.

Josy mon amour, ne t'inquiète plus, je prendrai bien soin de toi.:amour: ;)

> Pas de rancune j'espère, pas de intention de vouloir te faire du mal.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You offer Josy a ranch in Texas, when I offer her the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Louvre museum or Mont Saint Michel...
Even the Josy in your mind is out of luck. :Oops: :giggle:
I now understand why she came to me.
Learn romance my friend, you might have a chance with Maya.

Josy my love, don't worry anymore, I will take good care of you. :love: ;)
Not all bulls live on a ranch it may not be Paris but we lots of oh la la moments:sneaky::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Not all bulls live on a ranch it may not be Paris but we lots of oh la la moments:sneaky::love:
Ok, I see your feelings for her are sincere.
I suggest you stop this battle, we have more important fights to fight, like putting Quinn in prison, saving Maya, etc...
I'm not saying you won, or that you lost!
Josy's heart is big enough for both of us.
I will be able to be satisfied with it.
Thank you for this moment and I wish you a good day among the bulls! ;) :amour:

manhunt86

Nov 22, 2019
When the update drops how many of you are considering playing the whole thing from S1?
They have to be very courageous... You can see the downgrade of how hellish become the full thing, well helped by the free roam going from "Talk and find 5 people" in situation that are ok to "Everything goes through Free Roam, and no care if it cause bullshit lines like 'Where is this person I was just aside a few seconds ago because I didn't talk to people in the order it was more or less intended'", don't even count the mini-games that are just tiresome at best... (I had to redo every routes not long ago since I change my SSD and forget to make a save, that was a real nightmare to be honest, and deactivating the mini-games was more than a blessing, the cheats after two times without too...)

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo
4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes