Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ok, I see your feelings for her are sincere.
I suggest you stop this battle, we have more important fights to fight, like putting Quinn in prison, saving Maya, etc...
I'm not saying you won, or that you lost!
Josy's heart is big enough for both of us.
I will be able to be satisfied with it.
Thank you for this moment and I wish you a good day among the bulls! ;) :amour:
Queen Josy heart is the grand prize maybe one day you'll find your Josy;) but there is no need for her simps/fans to fight each other in truth only she can pick the winner. There are other fights to win like kicking Quinn ass, finding a skin cure for Maya ass( still a beautiful ass) getting strawberry daiquiri for Josy messing with Tybalt and the biggest of them all proving weather or not Joshy is a real person:Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
When ep 10 finally drops, i just hope there isn't a traffic overload on gofile or pixeldrain's servers with so many downloads at once.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Hold on.
Are we already back to simping for Alady José?

Didn't we do that just a couple of weeks ago?
These are certainly dire times if we're not following the usual cycle of Goblin memes, Mayas bad skin texture, Quinn is EBIL!1!!1!!, NTR, general waifu wars or waifu lists.
Maybe throw in a sprinkling on whether DPC is milking or not.

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: jfgh23 and c.mork

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
When ep 10 finally drops, i just hope there isn't a traffic overload on gofile or pixeldrain's servers with so many downloads at once.
Unless you have a premium account it's not worth using pixeldrain as it would be over the 5GB limit for fast downloads, at least it won't pause the download like mega do I suppose, gofile will probably be overloaded but you just need to refresh every few minutes and you usually get a download after a few refreshes.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Darkwen promised he was going to upload the episode to his personal MEGA account in 25 different parts but he'll only share the links with 25 different Josy simps like him. Then each Josy simp will collaborate on discord to share all 25 links between each other to get the full episode.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hold on.
Are we already back to simping for Alady José?

Didn't we do that just a couple of weeks ago?
These are certainly dire times if we're not following the usual cycle of Goblin memes, Mayas bad skin texture, Quinn is EBIL!1!!1!!, NTR, general waifu wars or waifu lists.
Maybe throw in a sprinkling on whether DPC is milking or not.
Its Josy, I never stop simping for her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love::love::love:

Reactions: Ekzou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen promised he was going to upload the episode to his personal MEGA account in 25 different parts but he'll only share the links with 25 different Josy simps like him. Then each Josy simp will collaborate on discord to share all 25 links between each other to get the full episode.
I don't like MEGA :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes