Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Sorry friend there maybe lots of clones and look -a-likes but I know the one true Josy and she is faithful and totally mine
View attachment 3020733
View attachment 3020734
:love: :love: :love:
Obviously someone didn't like that I thanked the artists whose art I used and deleted (or actually deleted) two of my posts.
I didn't think I was violating the forum rules, but so be it, I'll take note. Too bad. :confused:
Of course I apologize to the moderators.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Obviously someone didn't like that I thanked the artists whose art I used and deleted (or actually deleted) two of my posts.
I didn't think I was violating the forum rules, but so be it, I'll take note. Too bad. :confused:
Of course I apologize to the moderators.
It has nothing to do with the artist that you are thanking,
fan art will be removed immediately...

Heaven on earth,the fiercest lust,
the wildest passion of two best friends who share the most delicious juices with each other :love::love::love:
screenshot0005.png

sampow

May 14, 2023
Thanks, but yes I know. I just didn't know that you couldn't post fan art here to illustrate a comment.
If you're gonna post fan art in context of your post, just put the picture under a "spoiler"; that seems to be appreciated (otherwise this thread fills would start to fill up with fan art when there's another thread for that).

Also don't call DPC a cunt, that doesn't seem to go down well either (just talking from personal experience...) :whistle:

Nice, but i rather have my Nicole without Lily (or anyone else) between us ;)
View attachment 3021860
Really? I found choosing between those two girls a difficult choice. My mc stayed up all night deciding...

ep9_ending_nicole_lily7.jpg

:cry:

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Personally I don't see the need of them.

The opening to episode 9 while cool the first time, was skipped on later playthroughs.

And some of these larger animations takes time, if he cuts them out, the updates might take 9-10 months, which is far better.
100%, man. 9 to 10 months is definitely more manageable. It's marginal but I mean it's an improvement. Especially when you have people already floating predictions for 2025 regarding Ep 11. Joke or not, that's just depressing.

Regarding the complex story branches, etc. someone else mentioned, it seems like he has most of it down by the time the 7th month comes around. After that, it seems like most of weekly reports just talk about the enormous render/animation queue. Not saying this is true at all. It's just the general sentiment I feel about his timelines.

Reactions: godkingxerxes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Has anyone tried to a list with all possible routes (including combinations with non-main-LIs and also variations, like, "with Bella & broke Jill's Heart"/"with Bella & on good terms with Jill" or "with Sage & banged/dismissed Jade")? I was thinking about doing that but, if someone already did it, it would save me work...
I did make a list but I don't think it's really worth all the time spent just to see slight variations. Were you going to play all those possible combinations? I haven't hammered out all the details but it's like over 20 possible runs for me.

DPC out here really just making me develop OCD with all the different variations. (Seriously, there's even a slight scene variation for Sally. There's A LOT and I don't think the walk through even covers a lot of it outside of the main LIs.)

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020
I don't know if I can ever call a few days before a full year development cycle for an update that consists of 1/16th of a game "good news" lol. We're well past the stage of good news, we're basically getting to the point where no matter the date it's an utter embarrassment. Sorry, I know people here sound like a broken record complaining about the release date and I'm probably preaching to the choir, but I don't think people should ever stop criticizing how much of a perfectionist DPC is (to the detriment of efficiency and reasonability).
Pretty much the fanbases for Red Lucy and What a Legend. The distance delusional people go to defend devs from hard questions and criticism is astounding. With that amount of copium and dedication they could end the wars in middle east

Sep 2, 2020
I do that too with pretty much any VN that updates every 6 months or longer. Mostly because unless it was impactful, I forget almost everything about the VN. With BADIK, I've replayed it so many times that I've forgotten the details but as soon as I start replaying it I have this weird "Eureka" moment and go "I remember everything now.":oops:

I've kind of already been trying to replay from S1 ever since maybe March. I've been meaning to redo my saves so my choices are more "organized" but it's just so fucking tedious to do it all over again. And to add to that, I still haven't done the Ep 9 playthrough for Bella's route. Plus depending on when Ep 10 drops, I might not even have the mind to play it as soon as it's updated anyway.

Minigames aren't too bad except for the English class one. Epitome of tedious. Free roams are what kill me. Ep 7's HOT Party was annoying, Ep 8's dorm party awakened an OCD I didn't know I had with all the different variables stuffed inside (and DPC's walkthrough that even he didn't feel like outlining everything for lol), and Ep 9 was soul-sucking.

Just kinda tired, busy, and becoming more indifferent towards VNs and BADIK. You just ... get too used to not playing anything because you're waiting for updates that it becomes the routine rather than the exception. Once an update comes out, you just go "Eh, I'd rather do whatever else I've been doing in my free time for the past 12 months." or "Ya, Imma just beat off and go to bed. Ain't nobody got energy for 2 hours of that shit".
Everything you said is spot on bro.. its soul sucking to do phone convos and free roams all over again. And I bet its not like your previous runs were "disorganized" its probably more of at least in my case forgetting wtf I was going for all small choices I made. Since its been almost a full year since I played it. My main roster revolves only around 2-4 VNs now and BADIK is slipping down the priority list simply because its too damn long. Heck its two seperate games. That's a testament to DPC's work and also a reminder that I ain't got time fo all dat.

Even with mods its a chore. That says alot lmao.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes