Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DIKS & CHICKS ! Who won the Halloween contest in your playthrought ? (you can only pick one character)

View attachment 3022227
Many, very many years ago (after Ep.9 release) a made a rank for top costumes:
My Halloween costumes rank

Since then, a little has changed and I swapped Lily and Josy, after all, Lily’s costume is hotter!
But I will say this: Quinn may not be in the competition, but it's not because she's "part of the jury." In fact, her costume would win again and again.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Many, very many years ago (after Ep.9 release) a made a rank for top costumes:
My Halloween costumes rank

Since then, a little has changed and I swapped Lily and Josy, after all, Lily’s costume is hotter!
But I will say this: Quinn may not be in the competition, but it's not because she's "part of the jury." In fact, her costume would win again and again.
It would be Quinn, for me, too. But like, I couldn't choose her, I went for Zoey. (I liked Riona's too, but I find it too simple compared to Zoey)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No one was paying attention, but

View attachment 3022350

Does it look like Zoey and Quinn are officially love interests? Or do they at least have their own full-fledged branches with endings?
My guess is that the girls featured there are the girls that Fuckface has done sexual things with on that run. Looks like it includes the CUMpetition with Quinn (or potentially the rooftop sex). So Zoey would be the only constant on that page.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
My guess is that the girls featured there are the girls that Fuckface has done sexual things with on that run. Looks like it includes the CUMpetition with Quinn (or potentially the rooftop sex). So Zoey would be the only constant on that page.
The player could easily refuse to have sex with Quinn in ep2, but then he would swallow a condom.

Reactions: Ekzou

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The player could easily refuse to have sex with Quinn in ep2, but then he would swallow a condom.
And in that case she wouldn't feature on that screen. That looks like a chick run going through to ep 8 with Bella, Throuple and Jill paths open and then picking Jill in ep 8.

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
I have not played this game before at all so a quick question, do i have to download S1-S2 n play from there to start from beginning or just downloading S3 is good?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have not played this game before at all so a quick question, do i have to download S1-S2 n play from there to start from beginning or just downloading S3 is good?
You should download the Season 1&2 file first and play that, then download the Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 file.

Reactions: KuroJr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes