ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Josy is better than Maya imo.
Josy's popularity is generally a big mystery to me on the level of the JFK assassination mystery.
I like her, but not enough to put her on a level above Maya. All the complaints about Maya are that she's stupid. Well, people forget that Maya's been under her father's tyranny for a long time and she just lacks social skills. There are a lot of assumptions in the game, starting with the fact that we have questionable reasons for Maya to become a lesbian, but all these assumptions and inconsistent behavior makes Maya a deeper character than Josy.

Apr 9, 2022
Josy's popularity is generally a big mystery to me on the level of the JFK assassination mystery.
I like her, but not enough to put her on a level above Maya. All the complaints about Maya are that she's stupid. Well, people forget that Maya's been under her father's tyranny for a long time and she just lacks social skills. There are a lot of assumptions in the game, starting with the fact that we have questionable reasons for Maya to become a lesbian, but all these assumptions and inconsistent behavior makes Maya a deeper character than Josy.
Well Maya is not stupid but what i don't like in her, that she is belongs to her father that's the main problem.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy's hairstyle is worse, with her hair loose she looks like a teenager.
I don't think the characters hair is the biggest problem with this game. Because of the 6000 renders it makes you just stop noticing on such a detail.
In general, the most disappointing part of the Halloween party was the costumes

Josy's hairstyle at least seems more consistent with the costume to me, Maya dressed as her 70-year-old mother-in-law I don't know...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there is no mystery. all-sex SGs with little to discuss are always successful

rather an SG with the stage time of an LI, so with scenes in each chapter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm liking the direction of this conversation.
:rolleyes:.it's just a words , don't be weird. Holly B .:cautious: :LOL:

" Teenagers who are between 13 and 17 years old are considered both children and teenagers in most countries. Teenagers who are 18 and 19 years old may be cosidered both teenagers and adults. The way the word is used varies "

• Hey there
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
:rolleyes:.it's just a words , don't be weird. Holly B .:cautious: :LOL:

" Teenagers who are between 13 and 17 years old are considered both children and teenagers in most countries. Teenagers who are 18 and 19 years old may be cosidered both teenagers and adults. The way the word is used varies "
We don't talk about that dark day when our Lord and Saviour was banished to the NetherRealm that is Reddit.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
4-5 years is assuming it goes on the same pace as when the game first dropped, and doesn't stop updating to add a Mr Burke interlude.
Btw, yes, Mr. Burke has a huge potential as a character.
It's has not been fully disclosed yet.
In my opinion, he deserves not only an Interlude, but also a full-fledged game - "Being a Burke".
It would be a game for people without excessive moral restrictions and stupid principles.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Btw, yes, Mr. Burke has a huge potential as a character.
In many ways, it is not disclosed.
In my opinion, he deserves not only an Interlude, but also a full-fledged game - "Being a Burke".
It would be a game for people without excessive moral restrictions and stupid principles.
You mean: 'Being a Huge Prick'. Fuck Burke.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Obviously someone didn't like that I thanked the artists whose art I used and deleted (or actually deleted) two of my posts.
I didn't think I was violating the forum rules, but so be it, I'll take note. Too bad. :confused:
Of course I apologize to the moderators.
Mods are funny about that, it was good art btw

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Leave it to a Quinn lover to believe that. :ROFLMAO:
Just imagine - you can afford what you can't afford in your everyday life.
For a number of reasons, moral limitations, fear of public condemnation, their own psychological framework in the end.
It may well be that huge pricks are actually much freer and happier people than the so-called decent members of society.
In your bizarro world up is down and left is right, so...
No, everything is in its place in my world.
It's just that in my world there are no instructions on how to behave correctly, and how is not .
Do as you want.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes