Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, you're going to pay us $30 to take a DLC of Josy? Because that's the only way I'd get it. :ROFLMAO:
You probably don't know this joke, right? Meaning: Remember Episode 9? There were a lot of photos on a green screen, with the promise that Jacob would process it later.

6786787.JPG

I don't have the original screenshot, but there was a similar photo of Maya and Josy together.
And then, preview #3 for Ep.10 comes: 3.jpg

It was only for $30 tier patrons and higher. Photoshopped picture from Ep.9 for $30. Thread blowed up with memes that moment. Now we get the same one with Maya for free. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You probably don't know this joke, right? Meaning: Remember Episode 9? There were a lot of photos on a green screen, with the promise that Jacob would process it later.

View attachment 3023266

I don't have the original screenshot, but there was a similar photo of Maya and Josy together.
And then, preview #3 for Ep.10 comes: View attachment 3023269

It was only for $30 tier patrons and higher. Photoshopped picture from Ep.9 for $30. Thread blowed up with memes that moment. Now we get the same one with Maya for free. :ROFLMAO:
I'm trying to forget ep9 and none of those pics happened on my playthru.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

View attachment 3023266

And then, preview #3 for Ep.10 comes: View attachment 3023269

preview 30$.jpg

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
okay y'all...so I've played through, and I'd like to try one of the other routes, but I don't want to go through all the free roams and minigames again. Any advice? Or should I just forget it for a few years and come back to replay it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
okay y'all...so I've played through, and I'd like to try one of the other routes, but I don't want to go through all the free roams and minigames again. Any advice? Or should I just forget it for a few years and come back to replay it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You can play without minigames, no way round the freeroams though.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
my understanding is that the term "domestic violence" refers to, violence/aggressive behaviour between cohabitants, and not exclusively, but typically intimate partners.

the only way this makes sense to me is if youve been playing a version starring chad as tremolo. i had no idea there was a gay version of being a dik...... creating 2 games would explain the wait between updates though :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not in any of my play through's. i dont want to say which, but either i got 1 hell of a discount, or she really didnt want to fuck you.
I don't know how much it was, but I think I remember Quinn saying it was more than what we carry. So, probably 10$. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
not in any of my play through's. i dont want to say which, but either i got 1 hell of a discount, or she really didnt want to fuck you.
quinn certainly doesn't give discounts,
or you are mistaken and had a threesome with Wendy and Arieth ? :unsure:
hopefully you don't have too many venereal diseases...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You're mixing up the special offer you get for taking both Rio and Cam off the menu, that's Sarah. The threesome with Quinn and Rio doesn't cost any in-game currency but Fuckface pays out of his inheritance.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes