Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In your bizarro world up is down and left is right, so...
Just imagine - you can afford what you can't afford in your everyday life.
For a number of reasons, moral limitations, fear of public condemnation, their own psychological framework in the end.
It may well be that huge pricks are actually much freer and happier people than the so-called decent members of society.
I'll let Takka say it for me. lol

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No, everything is in its place in my world.
It's just that in my world there are no instructions on how to behave correctly, and how is not .
Do as you want.
We literally have whole libraries about why that would be a terrible state and how humanity is trying to prevent that state of being. :KEK:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
With the sheer amount of renders/animations updates will always take time.
Well, honestly I think the amount of animations is part of the "perfectionist" problem too. Every update he adds more and more long animations, many of which do not actually affect the experience of the game much at all. Some are worth it, but the vast majority just become padding.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We literally have whole libraries about why that would be a terrible state and how humanity is trying to prevent that state of being. :KEK:
Humanity ?
No.
These libraries were not written by humanity, but by some specific people.
And the question arises, why should all mankind blindly follow what some people wrote a long time ago, probably by order ?!
Personally, I do not consider it necessary for myself to blindly believe what someone once wrote.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Humanity ?
No.
These libraries were not written by humanity, but by some specific people.
And the question arises, why should all mankind blindly follow what some people wrote a long time ago, probably by order ?! Personally, I do not consider it necessary for myself to blindly believe what someone once wrote.
I mean...most of humanity lives in some sort of state or society system that isn't Hobbes' "State of nature", so...yes, pretty much humanity.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I mean...most of humanity lives in some sort of state or society system that isn't Hobbes' "State of nature", so...yes, pretty much humanity.
But in the game it is not necessary to feel part of some sort of state or a society system. In the game, only your own internal constraints matter. But you can get rid of them, at least for a while, for the game.

Reactions: Ekzou

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
But in the game it is not necessary to feel part of some sort of state or a social system. In the game, only your own internal constraints matter. But you can get rid of them, at least for a while, for the game.
Sure, but Burke is still an asshole who will likely do bad things to the MC and other characters given the chance.

The only way you can turn that into a "good thing" is from the perspective of the story telling, but his character stays evil. That is how he is designed and meant to be perceived.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The only way you can turn that into a "good thing" is from the perspective of the story telling, but his character stays evil.
What does "good thing" have to do with it ?
Why is it necessary to be good ?
Just ask yourself - why can't you be a Huge Prick in the game,and do something shitty?
It's fun after all.

Reactions: chuck69 and Ekzou

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What does "good thing" have to do with it ?
Why is it necessary to be good ?
Just ask yourself - why can't you be a Huge Prick in the game,and do something shitty?
It's fun after all.
You can, but Burke sure will be one to the MC regardless.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes