Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
You can be honest about it, sure. But don't mistake your opinion for mine or anyone else's.

Ep 9 was just fine. Music was good, minigame was different (I enjoy them). And story advanced some. Perhaps not as much as I would have enjoyed, but it is what it is. Yet you don't see me or anyone else who enjoyed it annoying you with frivolous details. I would understand if it had dropped last month, but it's been out since last December. 10 months in and that still wasn't enough to whine about it? Grow up already.
hey dude, I'm just following the damn thread of the conversation, I saw an opinion and decided to give mine, if you look at the date I joined the forum and the first post I made in forum, you will realize that I have never opined on chapter 9, so fuck off.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
HA! my post with details landed right above this. not planned but definitely fucking funny :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
lol
It honestly needed to be said even though I know it's been said before. Perhaps not in so many words, but it certainly needs to be repeated. I swear sometimes when I read some of the complaints, I just get this odd feeling that there are no adults in the room for some of these users.

hey dude, I'm just following the damn thread of the conversation, I saw an opinion and decided to give mine, if you look at the date I joined the forum and the first post I made in forum, you will realize that I have never opined on chapter 9, so fuck off.
I'm sorry you got picked for that message. But if you scroll back some pages, you'll see it keeps going for months. And usually, as soon as someone like you comes in to mention it then all the crazies hop in and don't let it go as if they think DPC actually gives a flying fuck about their opinions. Just give it time, you'll see. After a few months of it you'll get tired of the vitriol too.

Anyhow, back to lurking I go.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Your country obviously isn't very kool then
but I'll tell you what things they sell, drugs at a reasonable price, at the first university I went to, the anthropology guys ran the business of selling marijuana and brownies with surprise.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I'm sorry you got picked for that message. But if you scroll back some pages, you'll see it keeps going for months. And usually, as soon as someone like you comes in to mention it then all the crazies hop in and don't let it go as if they think DPC actually gives a flying fuck about their opinions. Just give it time, you'll see. After a few months of it you'll get tired of the vitriol too.

Anyhow, back to lurking I go.
I know that DPC doesn't care about opinions, that cocksucker banned me from patreon and discord because I told him that his chapter 9 wasn't a big deal. the bastard didn't even have the decency to send me to eat shit or something.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
but I'll tell you what things they sell, drugs at a reasonable price, at the first university I went to, the anthropology guys ran the business of selling marijuana and brownies with surprise.
Did they put nuts in their brownies? After all you can't spell nutrition without nut

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
no, but depending on how many brownies you ate, you could wake up lying on a beach or in a bathtub without organs.
" a heartbroken chuck throws away the plate of brownies gifted by ray" i thought we were friends :cry:

edit: fuck it, i love brownies. im rolling the dice

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
" a heartbroken chuck throws away the plate of brownies gifted by ray" i thought we were friends :cry:

edit: fuck it, i love brownies. im rolling the dice
of course we are friends, just don't overdo it with drugs, here in Colombia if you get distracted you die. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: KАRАMBA

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Humanity ?
No.
These libraries were not written by humanity, but by some specific people.
And the question arises, why should all mankind blindly follow what some people wrote a long time ago, probably by order ?!
Personally, I do not consider it necessary for myself to blindly believe what someone once wrote.
So. I don’t really want to get involved in all this shit, but, dude, what about people who can’t defend themselves? Like old people, handicapped people, or kids. If everyone does what they want, this category of people will be the first to go. What can I say, right now, when you CAN’t do whatever you want, there are people who rape children, what happens if you lift the restrictions on everyone? Those who hesitate to do so out of fear, social rejection or imprisonment will no longer be afraid. You may not care about other people’s children or old people, but what if it were you? Or your child, maybe the mother? The restrictions are not just invented. People are terrible shitty creatures and restrictions though, how - that restrain this shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes