Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So. I don’t really want to get involved in all this shit, but, dude, what about people who can’t defend themselves? Like old people, handicapped people, or kids. If everyone does what they want, this category of people will be the first to go. What can I say, right now, when you CAN’t do whatever you want, there are people who rape children, what happens if you lift the restrictions on everyone? Those who hesitate to do so out of fear, social rejection or imprisonment will no longer be afraid. You may not care about other people’s children or old people, but what if it were you? Or your child, maybe the mother? The restrictions are not just invented. People are terrible shitty creatures and restrictions though, how - that restrain this shit.
It's a losing battle with him. lol

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I just hope episode ten has less free roam
And has more relationship development
I think this is going to be the episode where the mc's relationship goes public at least
You're in luck, no mega-free roam this time ... episode 10 is a start-to-finish mini-game! If mini-games are turned off in your play through, you get $5 and your story development will wait until episode 11. Enjoy!

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
we have to be honest the episode was bad, the whole episode revolved around playing the babysitter of the whole party, there are good moments with the girls, but other than that the episode was not very good.

View attachment 3023785
I don’t know which branch you passed, but for me personally, the whole episode was worth it, just for the sake of ending with Quinn. )) Plus, Zoe ran into the party. ))) Damn it. Why is English so dry? ))) In my language the sentence about Zoe sounds more interesting. ))

Reactions: KАRАMBA

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
And I bet its not like your previous runs were "disorganized" its probably more of at least in my case forgetting wtf I was going for all small choices I made
Yooo! That's pretty much it. It's gotten to point that I have to write that shit down. LOL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are just so many goddamn things you could do differently but no way to track them and they don't really amount to much other than maybe a different render at best and a few lines of dialogue at worst.
An example:
If you choose Sarah for hottest ass, choose her over Mel at the Prep's party, hook up with her after ditching class, and tell Quinn you like her the best you actually get a small dialogue change with her in Ep 8 at the dorm party. Talking about how the MC's really into her and how she's not that type of girl.

It's cool but come on. DPC can say there are no Main LIs but you know nothing serious is going to develop with ALL of the characters. It'd just make his life a whole lot harder to have that much specific branching and yet, small glimpses are there. Why? Also, I CAN'T just leave it be. It's seriously like easter egg hunting. Only I'm not shooting aliens in the meantime. I'm playing BADIK for the 90th time.

You gotta respect the guy for creating such a behemoth but all those small choices to keep track of just make me feel reluctant to pick it back up. He obviously put them in there because he wants you to replay the VN multiple times and not just for the Main LIs. But damn, it's just a daunting-ass task to play through that much content again and again for slight changes.

Fuck. At least let us know what the damn hidden variables are or something like "Choose the options from Season 1, etc. if you don't want to play through all that shit again", ya bastard. Rather than replayability, it just kind of waters down the whole experience for me or feel jaded with the whole thing. It'd definitely be a QoL feature that's badly needed for this colossus of a game over some ... feature within a feature on the phone feature thing he talked about before. I don't fucking know.

Anyway, that's just me venting. You don't have to read all that. But I am serious about that last QoL thing. I feel like his own official walkthrough doesn't even cover half of the shit you could do differently.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I don’t know which branch you passed, but for me personally, the whole episode was worth it, just for the sake of ending with Quinn. )) Plus, Zoe ran into the party. ))) Damn it. Why is English so dry? ))) In my language the sentence about Zoe sounds more interesting. ))
I played all the possible routes, after playing so many times you start to notice certain things. as for Quinn everything is fine, her route didn't blow my mind, but her final scene was good and as for Zoe I really don't care what happens with her. i am indifferent to his presence. let's see if chapter 10 makes me change my mind.

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Party planner sucked. I could only get 2 people happy. Fuck mini-games.
I think I managed to make everyone happy except for maybe Rusty and Jamie. Rusty was kind of hard to get done because the majority wanted beer while he wanted a lot of liquor.

But Jamie's whatever, man. His requests were just unreasonable. You want more guys at the party? You don't want weed at the party? Oh well you can just go jack off in the corner, sir. We're here to have a good time not a dinner party.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Party planner sucked. I could only get 2 people happy. Fuck mini-games.
hahahaha, well here I leave something for you to cheat by organizing the next parties.

to weak.jpg

now seriously, here are your traps.

Trucos para minijuego de fiesta.PNG
Trucos para minijuego de fiesta 2.PNG
be careful with the perks if you do it wrong you can break the game.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Do you honestly think I'll play 9 again?
not the idea is for you to use the traps I gave you for episode 10, remember that DPC didn't make that party planning mini-game just to use it once. that party with the HOT's will not be planned by themselves lol. :KEK: :KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not the idea is for you to use the traps I gave you for episode 10, remember that DPC didn't make that party planning mini-game just to use it once. that party with the HOT's will not be planned by themselves lol. :KEK: :KEK:
Yeah. Well, if 10 is like 9, I might take a long walk on a short pier.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes